• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@singlebilingual Drink what? Water? Sure.   Next person: likes kewpie mayo   Tagging some chingus to see if we can try to revive this thread   @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lman

True. I love taking pictures!   Next person likes to read gossip about the British royal family     @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla

False. I visited Add & Subtract thread.   Next person likes to take pictures.      

12 hours ago, JungAhIrin said:

As much as I hate to say this:  False.  I used to get on here so much.. back in 2010-2012... but adult life hit hard xD

Next person:  Has finally found a good drama to binge-watch!

False! I suddenly lost interest with kdramas after Itaewon Class. 

Hello to all my chinggus here... sejabin, mouse, angelangie, lawyeh, ameera. Oh, Hi partyon ... nice to see you here. I can't tag ... lolz! 

Next Person: Is missing her workmates 

(FYI: We've been on a strict ECQ since March 26 and we can't move around. The president of our HOA have locked the gate of our subd. and we're not allowed to go out) Sigh ... 

• Love 2

False. Watching now a Japanese thriller from 2016 called My Dangerous Wife. Apparently they are remaking it this year into a Korean drama. I want to see the original version first.
Man, the surprising plot twists is keeping me on my toes.... Definitely recommend it!

Next person: watches Japanese dramas from time to time

PS. @thanie Glad to see you here :)

• Love 1

Oh man such a difficult question to answer! 

But maybe True because I can check my phone messages through my computer but I need it to work. 

Next person - is a very active person

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Oh man such a difficult question to answer! 

But maybe True because I can check my phone messages through my computer but I need it to work. 

Next person - is a very active person

@mouse007 :joy:. 50% True. 50% False. I used to be very active but not anymore. I think it has something to do with age :lol:

Next Person: Is afraid of heights! 

• LOL 2
9 minutes ago, thanie said:

@mouse007 :joy:. 50% True. 50% False. I used to be very active but not anymore. I think it has something to do with age :lol:

Next Person: Is afraid of heights! 

I am afraid, but I'm also a daredevil:tounge_wink:.

Next person likes oranges?? 

• Love 1
  • Guest pinned this topic