True or False.

Admin

true,

music is my life. Have been listening to music for all my life, even when I was 2 years old, I used to catch the melodies of nursery rhymes. Why do I love it? It is a universal language, doesn't need learning, you just listen to it and it moves you.

next person: likes different  kinds of music 

• Love 1

84a2ae0bbfd6cb8abb8a616365a31485--windows-anime-illustration.jpg    False...  Not at the moment, been there done that more than once...

Although I believe everyone no matter what age needs those solitude moments in their lives to reflect and renew themselves.  I have always thought the sad part and truth about life is that from the moment we are born we start dying without understanding it fully.  

We thrive in rushing through our lives every age and step fooling ourselves into believing that the next stage is much better than the one we are currently in.  Instead of savoring and soaking it up, each moment we are given for all it is worth.

So... see, do and experience everything you can.   Slow down and breathe your life in deeply.  Claim those solitude moments for yourself for there is no going back or reliving once it is pushed to the past...

Next....Someone who loves watching a sunrise....

Edited by USAFarmgirl 2
Forgot to leave a true or false sorry everyone!!
  • Like 1