[Upcoming Drama 2013] One Litre Of Tears 1L의 눈물

Guest reijaye

Guest reijaye

20130522121709503.jpg

PD Kim Woo-Seon

Writer Kim Hyeo Seon

Network: MBC

cr. http://vaultofdoom.wordpress.com

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130521070306930

Guest reijaye

here's the news.. i just use google translator..
http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130521070306930

Park Bo-young, drama, tears of '1 L 'comeback to the drama in five years

20130522121709510.jpg
Actress Park Bo-young drama appearance in five years, the two are approaching. tears Park Bo-young in the drama '1 L '(a play gimwooseon gimhyoseon and directed) as the female lead went to mulmang.Maetjin formal agreement yet appeared, but the positive side, the review is in Park Bo-young nyeonjak La 2008 'Ultimate chilwoo' in the next five years is expected to introduce a new drama. tears of '1 L 'is a potent combination MBC. The second half is broadcast Lee star product ' Two Weeks '10 wolkke subsequent year is likely to be broadcast.Broadcasters and the "'1 L of tears' as rough a long preparation period has already finished writing the script, too much of. Due to mature in the second half will be able to showcase the drama," he said.
Tears of '1 L 'is a remake of the same name, is a work of fiction in Japan. spinal cerebellar degeneration took on his side to keep women and men's love story captured jigojisunhan. In 2005, Japanese Fuji TV drama broadcast has been highly successful. anjinyong reporter realyong@sphk.co.kr [ⓒ Internet Korea Times (www.hankooki.com), all rights reserved]

Guest padme

OMG! a korean version¿? I love the Japan version and I like Park Bo young =)  is this confirmed :-?

MY FAVORITE DRAMA ALL THE TIME WILL HAVE KOREAN REMAKE?

wow, i couldn't ask for more awesome is that. and our cute boyoung with played aya-chan roled.

my question is will there is asou-kun role? and who will be played that role?

i can't wait for this drama

Guest reijaye

ockoala has the news... read it here...
http://koalasplayground.com/2013/05/23/park-bo-young-cast-in-k-drama-remake-of-1-litre-of-tears-to-air-on-mbc/

well i'm quite excited and nervous for this
1 litre of tears is my all time favorite drama
one of my top choices who will fit for the role of Aya are Park Bo Young, Moon Geun Young or maybe Kim So Eun
and hearing park bo young hopefully will be in the lead role is such a relief though its not yet official  that PBY will accept the role
as ockoala said she has the looks and talent... i can totally see her as AYA...

the japanese version is just plain awesome,
i hope this remake will be as good or even better than the original..
lmao... i'm so confused on whether to have a high or low expectation on this drama...

maybe i'm the only one... or not... but i only watch the japanese version once and that was 4 years ago...
i'm scared to watch it again... too much pain fest i guess..

i want this to be a 16 episode drama just because i don't want the story to be draggy...
and hoping that netizens and k-viewers won't ruin the story....

Guest MGYlove

I hope she will accept the role, very good Japanese drama and if it is a Korean remake with PBY's going to be good!

@reijaye yup, i agree with you about kim so eun kinda perfect for aya role, but still happy park boyoung played it instead. i loved the japanese version so much and i kinda hope korean remake can high up my expectation.

Guest jamaatunrohmah

A very tearjerking drama. I love how Erika Sawajiri played the character of Aya so believable. I hope the korean version doesn't ruin the story as they did in Dr Jin & To the beautiful you (Hanakimi). Btw I like PBY.

I hope Park Bo Young will accept the role.  I see no one else fit the role more than her.  Hopefully we get to see her in this project.  Oh, and I was hoping for them to cast an actor as her leading man instead of an idol. Can't wait for the confirmation.

Guest shkwords

I've watched the Japanese version long time ago. Japanese version really sets its benchmark real high. Every episode was heart-wrenching. 
I really hope the Korean version will, at least, be on the same par as the Japanese version. Hwaiting~

Guest iheartyou1518

japanese version was such a tear jerker! cried a bucket in there.. such a great drama. :) anyway, i have a high hopes in this version esp. Park Bo young's gonna be here.. fighting! :)

Guest rocky5053

Casting PBY as the female lead for this drama i'm going to describe it just only for one word...-PERFECT-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest narye

1 litre o tears is my all time  favorite  drama too.

Erika Sawajiri and Ryo Nishikido, are my favorite couple.

Korean remake. :-/

Archived