[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

mrdimples

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to naver Good Doctor won best miniseries (Silver bird prize) in SDA 2014. Congratulation! Until now, Good Doctor received 5 best drama awards :)

KBS 'Good Doctor' Seoul Drama Awards of Excellence ... already 5 gold medals http://t.co/Np8Zg27ICV Source: Naver News

KBS 2TV drama 'Good Doctor' was (a play can promptly produce Jay Park, Kim) in the 2014 Seoul Drama Awards for Excellence Award. According to KBS 4 일 receive the mini-series category Drama Award at the Seoul Drama Awards opens in Seoul National Director in the day Haeoreum theater 'Good Doctor' is

This was to achieve the 05 gold medals won by the "Good Doctor" is. 'Good Doctor' is ahead of South Korea, including Best Picture and PD target destination Whites Art Best Picture at the Banff World Media Festival 35th among the world's three major international drama series category, one in June, the highest award of Banff Rocky (The BANFF Rockie Awards) , has won the Best Picture Drama of Korea Broadcasting Awards

Samora, a popular collection of works such as recording TV ratings over 20% from last August to October munchaewon starring 'Good Doctor' is. The hero with a dingo called autistic disorder and the risk of prejudice surrounding pediatric surgeon is going to realize his dream of proudly course drama.

The evaluation has been provided an opportunity to the attention of the public for the underprivileged through a wide variety of story driven experience as a pediatric surgeon, pediatric patients through the character with autism as having a "servant syndrome

class="titles2" style="font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(124, 124, 124); font-family: Verdana;"2014 Seoul International Drama Awards – Winners List (Korean Drama only)

SDA2014 bc1 2014 Seoul International Drama Awards – Winners List (Korean Drama only)

The 9th Seoul International Drama Awards ceremony was held on 4 September 2014 at the National Theater of Korea. You Who Came From the Stars took home the most awards tonight while MBC Drama Empress Ki and KBS2 Good Doctor won Best Series (Golden Bird Award) and Best Mini-Series (Runner Up) respectively. Actress Kim Hee Ae who impressed the viewers on Secret Love Affair won Best Actress Award.

Congratulations to all winners!

SDA2014 GoodDoctor bc1 zpsd4f6f1a1 2014 Seoul International Drama Awards – Winners List (Korean Drama only)

PD Ki Min-Soo

Best Mini Series (Silver Bird Award): Good Doctor (KBS2)

More list of winner

[screen-Cap] KBS Drama Good Doctor won The Best Drama for mini series in 2014 Seoul International Drama Awards

10622832_786830438026221_150147548683409

10606244_786830458026219_735806184911877

1924376_786830521359546_9082184828746502

1622717_786830634692868_3438547474002952

#GoodDoctor's successful award at 2014 Seoul International Drama Awards. Ki Min-su PD " Home advantage, isn't it?" http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/312219

--------------------

[iNTERVIEW] 14.09.04 #GoodDoctor Writer Park Jaebum. " I'm so grateful and happy for the US CBS remake and SDA Award"http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/312349

Photo: [iNTERVIEW] 14.09.04 #GoodDoctor Writer Park Jaebum. " I'm so grateful and happy for the US CBS remake and SDA Award"  http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/312349

class="titles2" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(124, 124, 124); font-family: Verdana;"Winners from 41st Korea Broadcasting Awards

The 41st Korea Broadcasting Awards ceremony was held on 3 September 2014 at KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul. Organized by Korea Association of Broadcasters since 1973, Korea Broadcasting Awards reward individuals (actor, singer, comedian) as well as drama, news, radio shows, and entertainment programs.

GoodDoctor KBA2014 bc1 zps8e638292 Winners from 41st Korea Broadcasting Awards

Best Drama: Good Doctor (KBS2)

More winner list

• 4 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

I really like this drama.. we can see the development of dr. park shi on from the beginning of his career as a doctor until he can become a better doctor as well as becoming a better person..

• 2 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 Things about K-dramas that make no sense (but we love anyway)

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Apr 16, 2015

Ever have that moment when you're watching a K-drama and you think "wait....what just happened?". Sometimes our eyes are strained from all the rolling and our voices hoarse from all the screaming. But some of the things that make the least sense (I'll use piggyback rides to the hospital as an example) are the things that make us the most deliriously happy when it happens on the screen. Here are 10 things in K-dramas that we often find ourselves rolling our eyes at but that we secretly love. 

8. Piggyback rides

What is the obsession with piggyback rides? And why do so many K-drama characters think of it as a convenient form of transportation? Sometimes a character gets hurt and needs some help. Other times it's because a character is too drunk to walk. But often I feel the character gets drunk or hurt just so that there can be a piggyback scene to bring more romantic tension to the K-drama.

Good Doctor

Screen_Shot_2015-04-14_at_11.35.36_AM.pn

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-things-about-k-dramas-that-make-no-sense-but-we-love-anyway/

Guest almante_stv

I like that there's an autistic character. I hope it will bring more awareness to it. Just started watching when a friend recommended knowing I have AS and would be interested. So far so good.

• 10 months later...

Archived