[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

mrdimples

'Nice Guy's Moon Chae Won to return to the small screen through KBS drama 'Green Mes'

Actress Moon Chae Won will make her return to the small screen in seven months since her hit drama 'Nice Guy' through the upcoming KBS 2TV drama 'Green Mes' (working title; 'mes' refers to the surgical instrument, also called scalpel). 

Moon Chae Won will take on the lead role of a strong-willed doctor, Cha Yoon SuhMoon Chae Won shared, "The writer's ideas and heart for the drama, which portrays a warm and hopeful story, touched my heart. I've always wondered what it would feel like to be a doctor who comes across patients every day. That is why 'Green Mes' especially felt relevant to me. I am curious to what meaning this drama will hold in my life. I hope that the production will leave all of the viewers with a good feeling."

'Green Mes' will be a medical drama, directed by Ki Min Soo PD, who has worked on the drama 'Ojakgyo Brothers', and portrays the journey of a young man who faces a developmental disorder that leaves him with the mindset of a child. 

'Green Mes' will premiere following 'Shark' this August!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/nice-guys-moon-chae-won-to-return-to-the-small-screen-through-kbs-drama-green-mes

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anoosha

said: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm here too.  <:-P  So many chingus here.Hahahahaha

Go MoonWon couple. Fighting

I'm here to support uri Chae Wonnie all the way. Count me in.

Warning:

I will be here all day/night. So please don't give me spam flag even If I write nonsense and trust me, I write nonsense WAY more than insightful ones.

;)

)

2nd Warning:

Me and @jeonghyang are bad match made in he**. We just have a very bad mind. We can find something naughty in everything,even If the talk is about a crack on the wall.

;)

)

anoosha said: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm here too.  <:-P  So many chingus here.Hahahahaha

Warning: I will be here all day/night. So please don't give me spam flag even If I write nonsense and trust me, I write nonsense WAY more than insightful ones. ;))

2nd Warning:Me and @jeonghyang are bad match made in he**. We just have a very bad mind. We can find something naughty in everything,even If the talk is about a crack on the wall. ;))

Guest sicknine

djeje said: anoosha said: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm here too.  <:-P  So many chingus here.Hahahahaha

Warning: I will be here all day/night. So please don't give me spam flag even If I write nonsense and trust me, I write nonsense WAY more than insightful ones. ;))

2nd Warning:Me and @jeonghyang are bad match made in he**. We just have a very bad mind. We can find something naughty in everything,even If the talk is about a crack on the wall. ;))

Guest jjsweeter0211

Joo Won's real name is Moon Joon Won Now he and Moon Chae Won act together :xCan't get over of the strange coincidence of their name ~I think I will call them Moon Won/ Won Moon couple hehe ;)) :D

tumblr_mnmqlpDp6O1rdyvkso1_500.jpg
tumblr_m7vfoc350b1rnaj9bo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m26z4lV1iF1qjh47lo1_500.jpg
Joo+Won.jpg

Awww, so cool MCW officially joined this drama! Maybe JRW confirms this too...Anyway, intriguing synopsis, stellar cast, promising PD/writer, I'm all the way in!! Most awaited drama this year for me, no doubt. Is it August yet? Anyone knows when they start shooting? End of month, early July? I need stills, lol.
The sheer amount of eye candy this drama will have, ohh, lord *swoons*

Guest lucky120593

hello all!! another mcw fan here!! i hope i can join u guys and have fun in this thread.. i cant wait for the drama to start airing.. and i really hope the ratings will be daebak!!! so yeah.. green scalpel fighting!! chae won fighting! joo won fighting!! everybody fighting!! hahaa. august pls come sooner!!! have a good day all!!

Guest rocky5053

I still remember the reason why Nice Guy thread was really popular last year was bcoz of Moon Chae Won fans...I join NG thread last year and it was really fun bcoz of crazy lightning speed of updates...They make many interesting spamming.,and what the most importance was live updated for every each episode...I can said without MCW soompier.,NG thread maybe never reached even for 1500 pages.And talk about this drama.,Green Mass.,i maybe not someone who focus more on the story and Medical drama is not my type.,but I always choose my favourite depend on the record of the leads..as example i love all the casts at this moment becoz of their amazing acting especially JW-MCW,.I watch all their drama and never disappointing me..One more thing both leading actors has chop themselves as the rating hitmaker for Male and Female actor..When both combines .,this only going to be a MUST watch drama this year..I never doubt about their choice..I wish all JW., MCW.,JSW., and MAYBE JRW fans will continue  to live up this thread...argghh..I'm really can't wait for this August..<3

I did not know anything about Moon Chae Won until I saw her in Nice Guy. I am impressed with her acting ability. Also, she looks beautiful from every angle. The casting all around is a big plus for this drama.
Joo Won and Chae Won fans on the same thread is going to get crazy.:)

Guest sicknine

Moon Chae-won always pick a good drama such as The Princess' Man and Nice Guy. I bet the script really good this time, that's why she gave her final word :))

Guest NEWMARIO

Moon Chae-won set to romance Joo-won in Green Scalpelby javabeans | June 5, 2013 | 35 Comments

moonchaewon_72.jpg

I was half-expecting her to turn it down, but it turns out Moon Chae-won (Nice Guy) has confirmed her casting for KBS’s new medical drama Green Scalpel after all. She’ll be starring with Joo-won (Gaksital) and Joo Sang-wook (TEN), taking on her first doctor role.

Joo-won plays the main character, a surgical genius who has a form of autism and a childlike personality. Moon Chae-won is cast as a principled and committed doctor who was educated at a top school and recognized for her skills early on. She’s a pediatric surgical fellow who doesn’t hesitate to say what she means, even to her superiors. That’s what she did in Nice Guy so I can easily see her pulling off that kind of authoritativeness, though maybe with a softer touch this time around.

Moon will have romantic story threads with both leading men, because this is K-drama, where nobody can get a job done without falling in love first. That means lots of angsty moments for our sharp and skilled assistant professor character played by Joo Sang-wook, whose affection for the heroine goes unrequited. Poor guy. At least he’ll have his brilliance and his looks to fall back on. Meanwhile, she’ll find her feelings increasingly stirring for Joo-won, the warm-hearted and “unique” resident with whom she’ll share a “sweet loveline.”

Written by the scriptwriter of cable series God’s Quiz and directed by the PD of Ojakkyo Brothers and Goodbye SoloGreen Scalpel is being touted as a warm human drama—so not super light, but also not dark and heavy. I expect small moments and a focus on building relationships, which could work well for this kind of story, though I’m kind of bummed to have actors I like so much taking a drama that doesn’t pique my interest all that much. Still, Joo-won’s unusual character opens us up to more narrative possibilities, given his personality quirks and his autism. We’ll have to see whether that’s enough to set this apart from the other medical dramas heading our way.

Green Scalpel will follow Monday-Tuesday’s Shark and premiere in August.

Segye

Archived