[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

mrdimples

Guest 7rfei

JOO WON, CHAE WON, SANG WOOK, RYEON WON (though I'm not too familiar with her). I love this cast!! OMG SO MOON CHAE WON CONFIRMED? THIS HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME MY MOST ANTICIPATED DRAMA OF THE 2ND HALF OF THE YEAR. Liked Joowon since Gaksital and Chae won after nice guy. August, where are you? A cast full of great actors is always a pleasure to watch. 

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vivaciousvixen

^or WonWon couple? LOL :))This news made my day. Upon seeing MCW on Nice Guy, I've been an instant fan. :)

Hi guys! Newbie in this thread..

@cedricgordon, count me in! Wohoo!since the Queen confirmed, I'm gonna camp in here!

Gaksital and Nice Guy was like my ultimate drama last year, and now that the two main leads from both dramas will act alongside each other,..what more can I ask for!! So excited!!

Too excited to see Chae Wonnie come back. I will try to camp in her more frequent :D I translated the longer version of Chaewon news in enews. Hope the drama will hit deabak:x

news130605.jpg

Moon Chae Won has been cast as the heroine Cha Yoon Seo in KBS upcoming medical drama “Green Scalpel”(written by Park Jae Bum, directed by Lee Min Su). Moon Chae Won will challenge the role as a doctor for the first time since her debut. She comes back to the small screen after seven months from the drama “The Innocent Man.”

Her character takes up as Cha Yoon Seo, a second year fellow pediatrician, whom has a strong faith and sense of duty. Her childhood dream is a kindergarten teacher. After volunteering in the pediatric ward in high school, she decides to become a doctor.

After getting the admission to Korea’s top medical school, Cha Yoon Seo’s outstanding capabilities are quickly recognized and becomes a physician.  With her straightforwardness and determination, she doesn’t hesitate to speak up to her supervisor and is seen as candid person.  She gets attention with the appearance of a goddess with tomboy and easygoing personalities

Moon Chae Won with the warm heart and peculiar residence Park Si On played by Joo Won, and the outstanding talented and charisma assistant professor Kim Do Han play by Joo Sang Wook will work together for the first time. Between her crush for Joo Sang Wook and the increased strange feeling for Joo Won, the triangle love gathers much attention.
Moon Chae Won said” I like the idea of scriptwriter want to convey the humane warmth and hope. I’m also curious about life of a doctor and what they think when they meet their patients everyday.  When Green Scalpel approaches and it triggers my curiosity about what's coming to me, therefore this work feels special for me.

The Green Scalpel is written by Park Jae Bum from OCN drama “ God’s quiz” and directed by PD Lee Min Soo of “ Ohjakgyo brothers”, “Goodbye solo” and “ The Accidental Couple”.

Logo Films representative said: Moon Chae Won role with her outstanding compatibilities can bring heartwarming connection to the viewers.  Moon Chae Won upright and easygoing charm, as an actress is hard to find. Green Scalpel is beyond an ordinary medical drama, not only emphasizes on medical aspect, but also echoes the humane heart to viewers.”

The Green Scalpel is medical story tells the story of a man, whom has savant syndrome and also suffers from autisms in primary school, processes come out of the world and reborn become a pediatric surgeon. The drama is scheduled for broadcasted in August following“ Shark”.

Source: TVdaily
Credit: http://moonchaewon.net/index.php/articles/news/2013/item/475-moon-chae-won-casts-in-green-scalpel-first-time-portraying-doctor-since-debut
Translated by Celandine@moonchaewon.net

Moon Chae Won Cast in ′Green Scalpel′ as Joo Won′s Costar

Moon Chae Won has been cast as Joo Won′s costar in the upcoming KBS2 dramaGreen Scalpel.

The actress will be appearing in her first doctor role as the main lead Cha Yoon Seo. The role will also be her first in seven months since Nice Guy.

68062858.jpg

Cha Yoon Seo is a fellow pediatric surgeon with a strong sense of duty and faith. She entered Korea′s best medical school as the second best of her class, and quickly became a full-time doctor with her talent. She never hesitates to speak up in front of her bosses.

Moon Chae Won will be acting alongside Joo Won, a warm resident doctor, and Joo Sang Wook, a charismatic and talented assistant professor, in a love triangle.

Moon Chae Won said about her role, "I could feel how the writer wanted to convey a kind of humane warmth and hope. I was also curious on what doctors feel and think as they meet with patients nonstop every day. That′s why Green Scalpelseemed so special to me."

Green Scalpel is about how a doctor with Savant Syndrome becomes a pediatric surgeon. It will start airing in August in the time slot of Shark.

http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=37859

I'm here, I'm here, sistas. Omo, rushed here as soon as I heard. My Chae Wonnie is finally coming back! Interested to see her chemistry with Joo Won and Sang Wook. Thank goodness it'll air in August, too busy right now to be shipping CW in a drama. :)) Hopefully, this will be a high quality production.

Hi all! In here once Chaewon has confirmed! The casts are a refreshing and intriguing combi! Anticipating Green Scalpel even more! I really can't wait to see the collaboration between Chaewon, Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook... 2 more months! =)

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

YES!! FInally! I've been waiting to see if she'll accept the role! I can't wait now! This is one of the most anticipating drama beside the other Moon's drama.
I like Moon Won couple more. Moon Moon sounds so feminine...LOL...and of course we already have Moon couple (Moon Geun Young and Moon Chae Won).

Guest jjsweeter0211

Moon Chae-won in "Green Mass" with Joo Won

Source | 2013/06/04 | 

photo316290.jpg

Actress Moon Chae-won has been cast for the movie "Green Mass".

She takes on the role of Cha Yoon-seo, the first doctor role of her life. This is her first drama come back since the drama "Nice Guy".

Moon Chae-won's role of Cha Yoon-seo is in her second year as a pediatrician and has a storng sense of principle and duty. Her childhood dream was to become a kindergarten teacher but changed her dream during a charity program at a childhood cancer department.

She graduated the greatest medical university at the top of her class and was acknowledged of her outstanding talent, quickly making her a full-time doctor. She is bold and is truthful to her principles and she says what she wants to say when she wants to.

She will be acting along Joo Won as Park Si-on and Joo Sang-wook as Kim Do-han. She has a crush on Joo Sang-wook but also cares for Joo Won.

Moon Chae-won said, "I read the thought of the writer trying to talk about warmth and hope. I was also curious about the life of doctors who are constantly meeting with patients".

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p... ( English )

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm here too.  <:-P  So many chingus here.Hahahahaha

Go MoonWon couple. Fighting

I'm here to support uri Chae Wonnie all the way. Count me in.

Warning: I will be here all day/night. So please don't give me spam flag even If I write nonsense and trust me, I write nonsense WAY more than insightful ones. ;))

2nd Warning:Me and @jeonghyang are bad match made in he**. We just have a very bad mind. We can find something naughty in everything,even If the talk is about a crack on the wall. ;))

Guest jjsweeter0211

Another article :D

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Moon Chae Won Stars with Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook in “Green Scalpel”
crystalcove June 4, 2013
Moon Chae Won Stars with Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook in “Green Scalpel”

Actress Moon Chae Won has been cast in the lead female role for the upcoming KBS drama, “Green Scalpel.” This is her return to the small screen in seven months after “Nice Guy.”

Moon Chae Won plays a doctor for the first time in her career. Her character is named Cha Yoon Seo, who has a strong sense of duty and principles and is not afraid to speak her mind, even to her superiors. She is a second-year fellow in the pediatric surgery department. 

Moon Chae Won co-stars with Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook. She is secretly in love with Joo Sang Wook’s character, who is a charismatic and skilled assistant professor, but starts to be drawn to Joo Won’s character, who is a warm-hearted but “unique” resident. 

The actress commented, “The warm and hopeful story being told by the writer spoke to me. I was also curious about the lives and thoughts of doctors who continuously face patients everyday.” She added, “As always, I will work hard with the hope that this project will become a good one for everyone and myself.”

“Green Scalpel,” which draws the story of a young man with autism who becomes a pediatric surgeon, will premiere after “Shark” in August.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/06/04/moon-chae-won-stars-with-joo-won-and-joo-sang-wook-in-green-scalpel/

Archived