♥ NINE / JinHee Couple ♥ Lee Jin Wook & Jo Yoon Hee Official Thread

Guest babymashi

@sasi2
I aLso read some article before about woman calling their special someone oppa since most of the guys in korea they prefer to be called oppa. But i don't know maybe it's the aura or the expression i got from both of them during the interview ( Nine special ) it was in contrast to what i feel during their bts and expressions during press cons of nine because it seems they were very close and the special treatment of Mr. lee to Ms. Jo but if i'm wrong it would be great to see them together  but I will not have high hopes since it would be hard to let go..:(
Nway thank's for the enlightenment.;;)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's  sad, there's no news about them or just an interview of JYH. I hope there is a translation of LJW interview from enews. Because i did google it, i could barely understand the translation.. :)

Guest sasi2

9i7kf4.jpgCredit from Chinese Baidu@raquelbalen I don't know any link or site regarding the dvd's cut, I'll post it here if ever I have. Do you have any link in their Press Conference with English subtitle?

@sasi2
Thank you so much for those photos!  :D  I was giggling the whole time watching every picture u had posted.
May i ask on what event that was? It looks like a fashion show..
I feel so happy right now seeing them together.:)
And the recent news of KJW (JYH partner in scandal) is now getting married in june 28 with his longtime girlfriend who is 3 month's pregnant was a great news also for me since there is zero possibility for them to be attracted to each other since the lead guy will be a married man..
Now i have high hopes for my Jinhee couple.. :D:)
I did watched several times their press-con interviews but sadly to say those are not sub, but there where explanation in hangeul in its description on what they where talking about on that event. I did try google translation, u can understand a little bit of what they where talking about..

here's the link of those interview..

If ever i saw an eng sub of those interview I'll post it here right away..
I hope it was of help for now..:)

• 1 month later...

HOT topic!!

There are so many articles about JYH ideal man...

20130721174703248.jpg

(This is based from my google translation understanding)
During  MBC section TV interview, the reporter ask her among all the co-star she already paired  (LJW, LHJ, KJW, KTY) who is the closes to her ideal type.. At first she didn't want to answer cause she have to pick one name and she felt cruel to do so... lol.. ( She' smart though!!!)

So the reporter ask her to choose two names and she chose Lee Jin Wook and Lee Hee Joon as her ideal type..
LJW for his gentleness and handsome looking while LHJ for his funny personality..

Source;
http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1301m_View&corp=fnnews&arcid=13072117470393&cDateYear=2013&cDateMonth=07&cDateDay=21

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T32001000&wowcode=W014&artid=X20130721220004&compcode=HK

http://news.donga.com/Main/3/all/20130721/56571129/1

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=842924

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=765544

Ahhh, my nine couple is too cute!!!!

p/s; I may interpret wrong the interview since this is based from google translation..
:D

Their thought about car- window kissing scene..

Lee Jin-Wook shares a kiss with Jo Yoon-Hee in "Nine"

Input time [2013-03-05 15:10]

23966_0_550309_63330.jpg

Actors Lee Jin-Wook and Jo Yoon-Hee shared a sweet kiss.

Recently, the two had the first kissing scene in tvN's new drama "Nine", which was taken in Nepal.

For the scene, Lee rushed toward Jo, who was in a car hanging her upper body out the car window to wave at him, and gave a sudden kiss.

Jo Yoon Hee said, "I was worried because there were much more deep intimate kiss scenes in this drama than my previous projects. But Lee Jin-Wook helped me a lot so I was able to finish the shooting well."

Director Kim Byung Soo said, "The chemistry between Lee and Jo are getting better and better. Their acting for emotional scenes will get better as well."

The teaser trailer for TvN's "Nine" will air during "Flower Boy Next Door Special" on March 5.

cr ; atoo news

Guest sandramoon

2. "Lee Jin Wook, Jo Yoon Hee, is there a dating scandal? Many people expect that".

To the question of a reporter about dating, Jo Yoon Hee replied "I know that because of the effect of the drama, many people are interested in the news about Jin Wook ssi and me".

Meanwhile, Lee Jin Wook surprised people with the answer "Yoon Hee ssi nearly doesn't care about me but it doesn't matter. As long as I pursue her, isn't it enough?"

Source: SBS news via Ca'@kites
Engtrans: sandramoon

Guest sandramoon

Stories behind NINE (P3)

Scandal's Press Conference

"Lee Jin Wook oppa, who is my partner in Nine, and Kim Jae Won oppa are really close. LJW told me that KJW is extremely well-mannered so he can take good care of me for sure", said Jo Yoon Hee. "In fact, KJW is very friendly and courteous".

When being asked who is more well-mannered, LJW or KJW, JYH said "It's difficult to chose" and then added "Actually, LJW also claimed that he's more well-mannered than KJW", which made every body burst into laughter.

Source: AsiaToday via Ca'@kites
Engtrans: sandramoon

Guest sandramoon

@lala_nillaqash
I'm kinda lazy to post here, too. So if possible, can u post on my behalf from now on? There are many photos of the couple on their own threads as well as Nine's thread, also. Thanks :)

• 6 months later...

So glad there's a thread for them!  I loved this couple, but a lot of people criticized the girl so much.  I personally loved her bubbly, bright personality and how she always spoke her mind.  And I thought that she was perfect for Park Sun-Woo especially when she'd get him all flustered and irritated.  I loved how him yelling at her would make her swoon and how she had no shame in letting him know of her feelings.  They were actually a very unique couple and one of the best of the year at that!

I watched this drama because of the time traveling element, then immediately fell in love with this couple.  I loved the way they played with each other.  Kudos to both actors for a job well done.  They were able to make me believe they were a real couple.  Their emotion felt real and touched my heart.  Will probably watch this drama many times!

• 2 months later...
Guest Emily Lai

Hopefully yoon hee will attend the VIP premier of LJW's new movie and LJW will do the same to her new movie too~~ hahaha!!
love both of them!!!

• 4 months later...

Archived