Song Jae Rim 송재림

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/30/song-jae-rim-to-host-saturday-night-live-korea/

class="content-title"Song Jae Rim to Host “Saturday Night Live Korea”

Song Jae Rim to Host “Saturday Night Live Korea”

ctor Song Jae Rim will be hosting an upcoming episode of comedy program “Saturday Night Live Korea.”

A representative from “SNL Korea” told the press on October 31, “Song Jae Rim has been confirmed as the host for the November 8 broadcast. But we do not have any concepts decided yet. We will know by next week.”

They also added, “Song Jae Rim will be parodying the movies and the dramas he appeared in. He will be able to show his actor charms on this episode.”

Song Jae Rim has appeared in dramas like “Inspiring Generation” and “Surplus Princess” this year. Currently, he is drawing a lot of attention for his virtual marriage to actress Kim So Eun on variety show “We Got Married.”

This week’s episode of “SNL Korea” will be hosted by singer Shin Sung Woo.

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"SONG JAE RIM – DANGEROUSLY FLIRTATIOUS IN GEEK MAGAZINeSJRGK-header.jpg
ddenly this guy is literally everywhere, not that I’m complaining. His photo shoots are always truly amazing. He’s scheduled to appear on Running Man’s November 9th episode and will also be hosting SNL Korea on November 8th. Busy boy.
SJRGK1114-7.jpg
SJRGK1114-2.jpg
SJRGK1114-8.jpg
SJRGK1114-1.jpg
SJRGK1114-4.jpg
SJRGK1114-3.jpg

Source: http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/10/31/song-jae-rim-dangerously-flirtatious-in-geek-magazine/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Song Jae Rim Sends a Food Truck to His Virtual Wife Kim So Eun’s Drama Setan0ya November 1, 2014Song Jae Rim Sends a Food Truck to His Virtual Wife Kim So Eun’s Drama Set

In the latest episode of MBC’s “We Got Married,” actor Song Jae Rimsurprised his ‘wife’ Kim So Eun by sending a food truck to the set of her latest drama, “Liar Game.”

Previously, the actor promised to send a food truck to the filming location after hearing about Kim So Eun’s new drama, and proved he was not joking as a churro van showed up at the drama site.

Thankful for the considerate gesture, Kim So Eun filmed a video together with her co-stars Cho Jae Yoon and Lee Sang Yoon, and showed the clip to her husband while having breakfast with him.

Touched, the actress said, “I felt encouraged and proud on set as well. I praised my husband, I felt warm inside, and my scenes turned out well. It was a confidence boost. I felt energized.”

wgm kim so eun song jae rim

Source: 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/01/song-jae-rim-sends-a-food-truck-to-his-virtual-wife-kim-so-euns-drama-set/

class="content-title"Preview for Next Week’s “Running Man” Featuring Song Jae Rim, Kangnam, and More Revealed

Preview for Next Week’s “Running Man” Featuring Song Jae Rim, Kangnam, and More Revealed

The preview for next week’s “Running Man” is out!

Next week’s “Running Man” stars guests Jang Dong MinKim Min Gyo, M.I.B‘s KangnamSong Jae Rimand Park Soo Hong. This episode is especially highly anticipated with the appearance of Song Jae Rim and Kangnam, who have been making names as rising stars in the variety world. Song Jae Rim is currently appearing in “We Got Married” and Kangnam is appearing in “I Live Alone” and “I’m Going to School.”

The preview shows the guests having to couple up with the “Running Man” who are dressed up as females. It looks like the return of Lee Kwang Ja and Kim Jong Sook!

“Running Man” airs on SBS every Sunday. The next episode airs November 9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JEzQH8R3J_s

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Song Jae Rim and M.I.B’s Kangnam to Appear on Next “Running Man” Episodejun2yng November 7, 201417Song Jae Rim and M.I.B’s Kangnam to Appear on Next “Running Man” Episode

M.I.B’s Kangnam, “We Got Married” Song Jae RimPark Soo HongJang Dong Min, and Kim Min Gyo are, as rising variety stars, appearing in an upcoming episode of SBS’ “Running Man,” turning into the “last remaining five of mankind,” to “protect the earth.”

Especially of interest to fans is the appearance of Song Jae Rim, who has recently gained huge popularity through his unique personality on “We Got Married,” as well as Kangnam, with his off-the-wall, but honest and lively personality on various reality shows. The interaction of these two with each other and the rest of the cast and guests will no doubt be something to look forward to.

This episode of “Running Man” airs on November 9 at 6:10 p.m. (KST).

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/07/song-jae-rim-and-m-i-bs-kangnam-to-appear-on-next-running-man-episode/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Song Jae Rim to Host “SNL Korea,” feat. Block B’s Zicojun2yng November 7, 20140Song Jae Rim to Host “SNL Korea,” feat. Block B’s Zico

SNL Korea” is set to welcome “We Got Married” star Song Jae Rim as the host for the November 8 episode of the show, as well as Block B’s Zico, who will be making a special appearance.

Previously, on November 6, “SNL Korea” posted on their Facebook: “All of the handsomeness in the world starts here! ‘Good Looks Weekly’ November issue cover model Song Jae Rim.”

According to a report by Xports News, Song Jae Rim will be putting some impressive saxophone playing skills on live display on the show, playing a love serenade. In addition, the star will be taking on various skits and parodies, including one of the Korean film “Frozen Flower,” which starred Joo Jin Mo,Song Ji Hyo, and Jo In Sung.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/07/song-jae-rim-to-host-snl-korea-feat-block-bs-zico/

Archived