Song Jae Rim 송재림

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilikemangoss

Cr. Osen

(2014 SIA) held on 28th Oct, Song Jaerim expressed that his intimate skinship with Kim Soeun is real, spontaneous and natural.

Song Jaerim is a loyal husband to his virtual wife, Kim Soeun and will remain faithful to her. Hence, he maintains his distance with the three MCs, Han Hye-jin, Lee Hyun-yi and Clara.

Song Jaerim attended the 2014 Style Icon Award (SIA) on 28th Oct this evening. When one of the MCs asked him if the intimate skinship with his virtual wife, Kim Soeun is deliberately done (as if the skinship is scripted) or is it a real, spontaneous and natural reaction on his part. He replies that it is a real, spontaneous and natural reaction on his part. He hopes that everyone would be able to see it as that way too.

One of the MCs then asked him to use  an intimate gesture (using skinship) to express his feelings being one of the attendees at SIA. He replies coolly that he is still in a newly married life, it is not appropriate for him to do so. Hence, he manages to evade the question astutely in the presence of the three beautiful MCs.

Cr.MinLyn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wja9VVY3YJE

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Song Jae Rim Escapes for a Night in Latest Fashion Spread with Geek

Song Jae Rim Escapes for a Night in Latest Fashion Spread with Geek

Actor Song Jae Rim recently released a fashion spread titled “An Actor’s Nightly Escape” with men’s fashion magazine Geek.

In the photo shoot, the actor can be seen in various fall fashion wear, including long coats and turtleneck sweaters.

A staff on the photo shoot commented, “Despite shooting in the middle of the night in the cold, Song Jae Rim look after the staff first and kept the mood up. We were able to shoot enjoyably. In front of the camera, he showed great focus, with very sophisticated poses well-suited to the theme of the shoot. The staff were very impressed.”

Currently, Song Jae Rim is appearing in “We Got Married” along with actress Kim So Eun.

Check out the pictures from Song Jae Rim’s photo shoot with Geek below.

song jae rim 01song jae rim 02song jae rim 03song jae rim 04

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/28/song-jae-rim-escapes-for-a-night-in-latest-fashion-spread-with-geek/

I actually first notice Jae Rim in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop as one of Jung Il Woo's buddy and then they were together again in Moon Embraces the Sun. But then he grew on me on Two Weeks even though he was the bad guy. It's a shame that he always end up getting the second lead role like in Surplus Princess that I still hate the ending to it. After watching him on Surplus Princess, he really grow in me and then his stunt in WGM totally made me fall heads over heel >____<

Archived