Daum
Nate
Naver

Cyworld
Twitter

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lumibear said: I didn't recognize her pic with short hair! She's so young. I did not think she was a 90er.
I've actually only seen Kang Byul in Mandate of Heaven so far.
The silly pics of her and Jung-hwan are cute!! ^^

Hi there,

It seems like you've put a lot of work in this thread by yourself. As it seems you are a big of Kang Byul. I've just recently finished watching drama 'Kim Soo Ro' and she was great. I liked her in being AhHyo rather than AhNee in fact. I wished she would be paired in the end with Ji Sung but I know it is not possible with another leading actress in the drama. I've seen drama "Rooftop Prinnce' but I didn't know it was her LOL. Maybe she looked a little bit different in there. Anyways, Thanks for starting this thread and hope for more things in the future.

Guest padme

Thanks for sharing all this ^^ the first time I saw her was in "Don't click"  and since there I like her recently watching Mandate of heaven too; she is so young but so talented, like her acting!

jeeji said:

Hi there,

It seems like you've put a lot of work in this thread by yourself. As it seems you are a big of Kang Byul. I've just recently finished watching drama 'Kim Soo Ro' and she was great. I liked her in being AhHyo rather than AhNee in fact. I wished she would be paired in the end with Ji Sung but I know it is not possible with another leading actress in the drama. I've seen drama "Rooftop Prinnce' but I didn't know it was her LOL. Maybe she looked a little bit different in there. Anyways, Thanks for starting this thread and hope for more things in the future.

Guest padme

she has the potential well I have an eye on her ;)  and @Ao she was all possessed in Don't click movie xD i was so scary *don't like that kind of movies* but well I saw and loved ^^

padme said: she has the potential well I have an eye on her ;)  and @Ao she was all possessed in Don't click movie xD i was so scary *don't like that kind of movies* but well I saw and loved ^^

Guest padme

uhmmm I understand that movie like she was kind of possessed¿?

:-?  mabe i'm wrong xD but I saw this movie in dramacrazy! with eng subs^^

padme said:

uhmmm I understand that movie like she was kind of possessed¿?

:-?  mabe i'm wrong xD but I saw this movie in dramacrazy! with eng subs^^

Archived