[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Court Lady Seo volunteered to eat the dates when SN forced DS to eat it. Initially, nothing wrong and they were laughing about it. But then, Court Lady Seo falls to the ground poisoned. SN ask eunuch to take the dates away.Governers having party, drinking soju. YBS reports to El Temur about her daughter being the culprit and all the governers stare at him LOLOL!!

WY is back or maybe not sinceWY and TT met...i guess WY was looking for SY when he met TT...i dont know what they are talking about but they parted ways...TT met with el cripple...

i think this is his end
chinggus im afraid you will all be right...WY might indeed see SY at the end of this episode in concubine form...pls let it not be that time since we have to wait another week

Darn it! I slept in this morning and missed the live streaming.
Buy may I just say that my thoughts on SN's plan came true :)  Finally I get a point  :))

pegster said: @filchiny @ravendark I'm not sure what the English subtitles say in those scenes, but the Chinese subs were fairly clear as to who sent the gifts to DS. 
Also, it's not hard to hide something in a 'secret' compartment within the box.

See the quotes below.
pegster said: @stclaus based on the CH subs, BA knew about the gifts.  SN had asked him and TT to send those gifts on behalf of Mr. C to DS.  
If I remember correctly, those should be the same gifts that Mr.C gave to BA in episode 24.  BA only questioned why SN wanted to use Mr. C as the sender since there were so many other people they could use, TT told him it's probably because Mr. C was the one who captured SN and auctioned her off.  This is her way to revenge him.

At the courtthe governors are present TN camethey're like petitioning THThey're petitioning something against TNET and DK mad!The background music when ET is entering is playing not good!TN talking back but ED said something petitions are continuingET came with guardsET in battle gearET threatening the governorsI guess ET is telling TH to abdicate? no, not yetED talking for TH

WY TT dringkingTALTAL TELLS WY THAT SN IS Jein MAMATT tells WY that SN is a concubineI love TT's face while telling WY bwahahahha