[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

It's a new week, it's almost time for the show, and since we have LOTS of new posters here, let's get the reminders done and dusted:

First, El Spoiler Tag for pictures and live-recapping while the episode airs:

SpoilerTag_zps26a05b5c.jpg

Second, remember to NOT quote pictures and videos in this Forum due to bandwidth issues.  Your fellow members readiing on portable media devices will thank you from the bottom of their hearts!  :X

EDIT:  I just saw the title card air -- everyone be on standby just in case MBC isn't running an Olympics Update for the next 15 minutes!

Hi all ~ yay! the MBC site is rolling now ~ I almost cried. It's time for Ooooo La La (or not) ...but either way NEW EPISODE!! woot woot.
Thanks in advance to all the live cappers, whom I'll be reading when the Lag (jinx) happens. (smooches)

The networks pull this crap all the time.  All long-time watchers always should be ever vigilant.  AND WE'RE OFF!!

P.S.  I worry about the ratings because of the Olympics nonsense.  How many viewers are taking a bathroom break or doing something else because they were told EK was going to start 15 minutes late, hm?  JERKS.

The ep starts with SN drinking the tonic eating the date, licking her fingers and chocking
Eunuch Park says she is poisoned, they carry her out
My streaming lagged so I may have missed some scenes
TH knows of SN poisoning and wants to go to her but Golta stops him
ED remembers what SN tells her when she came to her the other day
SN tells her about what happened with LP and the other maids
SN is being checked by the physician and they remove a piece of the date
very bad streaming today :(