[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest lljsykk2013

Started watching Empress Ki coz of HJW... and now become JCW fan. He is awesome here. I never find him attractive before. But he has good chemistry with HJW. and of cause too cute to handle    :D

Guest avocado1430291863

I love the chinese vibe in this drama...i've been chinese historical drama fans since kid, but unfortunately they sort if lack of detail and the pace of drama often disturbing. Meanwhile i love saeguk for the detail, and the writing but because korea in the past was not as big nation as china so their palace, the clothing is not as extravagant as chinese drama. So i am very satisfied with empress ki.but,one thing in my mind that the later part of this drama will shown the intrigue in yuan royalty, but this is korean drama and the ultimate viewer will be korean, will they portray the history of other country?...for me,i am not complaining though... :) with that kind beautiful dresses and palace

Me Right Now :- Trying hard to complete my works while lurking here... 5 more hours to go!!!! #countdown Arkkkkk!!!

Me struggling to finish looking through all the contracts!!!

pc.gif

I cant wait to see our Beautiful Concubine / Empress :D

Credits : Ha Ji Won Facebook

Yay!  The next episode is almost here!

@lyly, @kaeruchan
I loved the opening of the first episode as well - from the first minute, I knew I was going to love this drama.  Historical romances are my weaknesses.

I too wondered what SN was thinking when she was getting married to TH.  At first I thought she did it to save WY in some way - like she was sacrificing herself for his well-being (or maybe TH made some sort of deal with her).  But now, when I watch that scene and see how she kinda smiles when looking at her father/mother's rings - I thought maybe her marriage is part of her revenge plan.  And thought her tears (when she looked at WY) were due to her choosing her revenge over WY.  I think the writers did a great job of writing the scene with endless interpretations.

Looking forward to some WY and SN scenes tonight.  I thought it was so cute in episode 4 when WY was dreaming about SN's smiles.  I think now that WY knows SN is a girl, he's natural male instinct will kick in and he'll be more protective of her.  

How long do you think it will take until TH discovers SN's real gender?  Hopefully not too long.  I think I read here that she will assist Lady Park? Does TH make Lady Park a concubine so he can get closer to SN?

Guest Elles Ha Chu

I'm keeping my eye to Tal tal too.. I know his character will be more significant as the story story goes. He'll betray his Uncle, Bayan, to become one of Empress Ki ally in the future, so I'm kinda hoping that there's more to it than political "reason". ;D

@chrissydiva..yes agree with u on danqise..*the lady sniffer*..credit to him for outing our girl SN.he must had the trick/trade from years of hunting those girls on their way to yuan...i read in one international forum there are some who ship him and SN ..predicting he will become a reformed guy after falling for SN.lol.

Our guys bodies too recognised SN as girl hence the heart beating and the seductive dream..but they cant beat danqise..they cant see her beyond his man clothing...cant wait to see WY reaction tonite..

Oyyyyy!!! Uri SN turn into Concubine!!!

gauivb.jpg

Seriously Drool Worthy kind of BEAUTY!!!!!

dr00L.gif

Hail ALL SN SHIP!!!!

TH SHIP!!!!! WY SHIPP!!!! TAL-TAL SHIP!!!!!

Uri Jiwonie makes her partner looks good allll the time... Even though he is a villain like Tanggishi.. LOL

Elles Ha Chu said:

chrissydiva

said: I forgot to give Dangkise's credit for figuring out SN's identity. I know it was said that back then you couldn't tell the difference but I'm still skeptical. He was able to catch the first clue by the way she was running. He said SN ran like a girl lol Honestly if he wasn't such a creep and killed her mom, he'll be in the running of shipping hahaha At the end of this show, I wonder how many guys HJW will have chemistry with. I want Tal Tal and SN's scenes.

Guest Elles Ha Chu

@lyaarisa...you are daebak....hehe..maybe the guys including dear ole Wang Go will be tingling tingling too..he looks like a pervy kind..

Guest Lyly1430292245

churasan said: Yay!  The next episode is almost here!

@lyly, @kaeruchan
I loved the opening of the first episode as well - from the first minute, I knew I was going to love this drama.  Historical romances are my weaknesses.

I too wondered what SN was thinking when she was getting married to TH.  At first I thought she did it to save WY in some way - like she was sacrificing herself for his well-being (or maybe TH made some sort of deal with her).  But now, when I watch that scene and see how she kinda smiles when looking at her father/mother's rings - I thought maybe her marriage is part of her revenge plan.  And thought her tears (when she looked at WY) were due to her choosing her revenge over WY.  I think the writers did a great job of writing the scene with endless interpretations.

Looking forward to some WY and SN scenes tonight.  I thought it was so cute in episode 4 when WY was dreaming about SN's smiles.  I think now that WY knows SN is a girl, he's natural male instinct will kick in and he'll be more protective of her.  

How long do you think it will take until TH discovers SN's real gender?  Hopefully not too long.  I think I read here that she will assist Lady Park? Does TH make Lady Park a concubine so he can get closer to SN?