[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest avocado1430291863

For katrina, the first episode was shoot in hengdian china, in the large outdoor movie studio in china,they also have the replica of forbidden city which is the set of ep 1

seohaseurri22 said: @lxands Yeah... This is why I DO NOT BUY THE IDEA of SN's baby being brought up by TN. As I restate my previous post,...
"...Still I couldn't imagine SN being TH's concubine without this baby, who should supposedly be a Yuan prince... I have this almost-permanent picture in my mind that the baby will grow in the palace with SN being his mom. Can you just imagine guys, if by the time TN would be punished/ousted away from the palace, what will be the fate of this child?? I doubt TN would care about him afterwards, since she'll realize that he would be "useless" to her anymore, so either she'll leave the child, who is now the prince at that time, or plan to kill him instead. And the random appearance of General Bayan's niece, who will be the next empress, I think it would be as messy as hell if they would continue the prince's real identity hanging and the trouble this future empress will bring."

ChelseaS said: @pegster

Thank you for the spoiler. So now, I guess we have more speculations to do...
:D

So she actually gives birth. But because of the spoiler, maybe she loses her baby (or thinks she loses the baby), the baby floats and the current takes it to the temple where TN is?! And a monk picks it up. =D

And that's one amazing baby to have survived all that..

do they have to sow the painful scene of SN screaming again :(
she delivers and a baby is born but WY falls from a horse...intuition much?
eunuch bang goes back to find his friend dead
SN is in the cave holding her child when she hears BS's voice
she escapes the cave and is running from BS and he is following her
omo the baby is on her back
she reaches a cliff and BS comes to her and she fights them off
when a guy holds her baby and BS shoots her with the arrow
omo the baby falls with the guy and so does SN

SN actually gave birth! Holding the baby now...

Looks like BS is looking for her.

Cliff scene...the guards and BS caught up with her

BS uses crossbow on her and actually laughs! (didn't think it is possible to hate this guy more but I hate him so much!