[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest suwan1430273820

chrissydiva said: @FateD mmm Well I can't help you with that. I think he takes them once the PD yells "cut!" So in other word, offscreen =)) Serious note, am I the only one eyerolling at ET's poisoned self killing some so called Ninjas?? And SN should go back to train in swordsmanship #-o

suwan said: chrissydiva said: @FateD mmm Well I can't help you with that. I think he takes them once the PD yells "cut!" So in other word, offscreen =)) Serious note, am I the only one eyerolling at ET's poisoned self killing some so called Ninjas?? And SN should go back to train in swordsmanship #-o

Arg!!! Right now I try to get it the ep, Don't want to read ANY post from anyone until i grab my ep. I hope I got some SN x TH moment so I will be happy. OH! i got my laptop repaired ''bonzai'' finally, now ciao everyone, hehe let's me ''eat'' this episode and coming back later LOL

also, O.O how many post did you everyone make from the last log in? it's like more than 30 pages or something like that....Do you all want to kill me again to Read all it?did something happen to be good or sad from my shipping sn x th? Will come back later when i got my ep

SN x TH forever and ever

Ps : torrent is long today sniff when i got my ep ?

Guest kaeruchan

After a long painful wait for the torrent to complete and dreaming of shirtless Baby Emperor made me overslept, here's the recap for ep 21!!

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/empress-ki-eps-21-22/

We've reached the 600th page. Congrats everyone~~let's enjoy this show until the end!

EDIT:

Stills for the upcoming episode 22~ (from baidu)

jIF6Qa0.jpg

2 more...

rgbYJ8n.jpg

2XCATUg.jpg

Guest ghollygina22

I guess Wang Yoo & Seung Nyang have to defeat Yuan separately.   :-/  It sucks to ship…  I wish I can be in the middle it would make this 50 episode drama more easy.  
I'm thinking that the Writers are going with the deeper than physical love for WY & SN.  TH & SN… physically there and in love?  IDK?  This SN ping-pong game with our men is getting old.  But right on, for TH ship, i've always been a fan of the underwater kiss.  Is it even possible to do that in real life???  Totally curious!!! I think I want one! ;;)
Wang Yoo!!! I want an underwater Kiss!!!  :\"> I assure you I won't be unconscious during the process!!!!  NO SHAME!!!

@missred123, TH loves her and in my plot case he's the only one that can save SN, since he's the emperor of Yuan (and WY is a foreigner afterall) and people think he's the father of her child!

Sorry guys, my english isn't very good, maybe I couldn't explain properly my opinion LOL

Guest lljsykk2013

Wow! Kiss at under water is so so *hot* :x it's hotter than wy&sn bed scene =D>

By the way "phaya " isn't naked right? ;;)

Guest FateD1430293421

@lxands...waw such an insightful view!! Hope the drama goes down that path it wud b awsome!

Concerning the first scene i too was suspicious of WY cool attitude when TH was "bashing him"...also SN's gaze while she was carried on this couch/carriage/ what's iit called thingy :P ...she had a serious scary look in her eyes! n TH's uncertain look at SN! Wonder what was that all about...not sure of her love or not sure of her true intentions! n SN was waving back at the ppl hailing out n bowing for her "the empress" in a victorious way! Hope it wont b long dwn the run b4 we knw the real reason behind all this!

Anyway i wana point out smthng...as much as i want WY to have an underwater CPR/kiss/hug scene with SN, i'm really getting dizzy of all this back n forth throw of romantic scenes between WY n TH! i mean seriously its no longer expect the unexpected..it's becoming more of expect the EXPECTED :P

Guest hunterdd

ghollygina22 said: I guess Wang Yoo & Seung Nyang have to defeat Yuan separately.   :-/  It sucks to ship…  I wish I can be in the middle it would make this 50 episode drama more easy.  
I'm thinking that the Writers are going with the deeper than physical love for WY & SN.  TH & SN… physically there and in love?  IDK?  This SN ping-pong game with our men is getting old.  But right on, for TH ship, i've always been a fan of the underwater kiss.  Is it even possible to do that in real life???  Totally curious!!! I think I want one! ;;)
Wang Yoo!!! I want an underwater Kiss!!!  :\"> I assure you I won't be unconscious during the process!!!!  NO SHAME!!!

Guest FateD1430293421

Wow! Kiss at under water is so so *hot* :x it's hotter than wy

By the way "phaya " isn't naked right? ;;)

OMG was he naked! Now wudnt that b immoral to jump into a tub where there is a naked man!!

:-/ ...hahahhahhahaha just remembered some of the reactions abt WY-SN scene n i cudnt pass on this joke =)) .. peace u all :x

Guest suwan1430273820

@kaeruchan: thank you for the stills !

To my fellow WY-SY shippers : Did you all see what I saw in those pics ?!?!?!?! YES. YES ! The hairpin !!!!!!! Despite the chaos, SY didn't forget to wear her precious jewelry !
SY: I'm WY's wife. out of my way all of you !!

@lxands: why do i have the impression that you are one of the writers of EK ?! What an insightful post there. bravos !!! So are you suggesting that our WY is the mastermind behind the whole coronation & help SY bring yuan down? wow. me like it. very much. I hope the story will go like you predicted.

Whoa, even people in this century still see CPR as passionate kiss? Isnt that kinda desperate?

As for people in those era what kind of woman wud accept another man's lips willingly not long after she has accepted another man's lip with her own freewill and when she's another man's woman? Becos so far I have never see SN as being cheap :P  She has never accepted TH's lips while she was still single, away from WY, & working under TH's nose but she's accepting his lips now? Get real  #:-S

Guest FateD1430293421

Not liking this ping pong nonsense. Maybe the underwater scene is a sign that the writers have given up on the WY + SN ship because they have been pushing it for about 1 month and the ratings still haven't recovered from when they started pushing it. I think they expected a lot of sizzle, but in reality there has

been no steak. 

Dear i think u shud do ur homework right...if u google empress ki ep 20 reviews it all sayss that ratings have jumped over WY-SN romance! i guess ratings were still b4 cz ppl were tired of waiting for the writers to kick in the long antiscipated love of our dearest WY n SY

:D :x :\">

Guest Ding Lin

Somebody posted a voting result from  China Baidu forum.  That voting was from Korean fans and translated into Chinese.  In this vote, TH is leading by a wide range. 

Knowing the group of Chinese fans, I will not take this too seriously!  

I can easily show you another voting result.  It is an unofficially vote the MBC award hosted by 
Hancinema.  In this voting, the support of two couples is almost the same, but WY-SN got slightly more votes. 

Which one should I believe?  I am not sure.  All I can say was that the final winners of this unofficial vote were pretty close to the true winners.  Therefore, I think there may be some validity to this unofficial votes. 

Personally, I think the SN-TH shippers at the 
 China Baidu forum are a little bit overly zealous.  I will not take them too seriously!  Ha! Ha! :) 

960112_210660369120183_1649367696_n.jpg

hunterdd said: ghollygina22 said: I guess Wang Yoo & Seung Nyang have to defeat Yuan separately.   :-/  It sucks to ship…  I wish I can be in the middle it would make this 50 episode drama more easy.  

vu_hoa1983 said: hunterdd said: ghollygina22 said: I guess Wang Yoo & Seung Nyang have to defeat Yuan separately.   :-/  It sucks to ship…  I wish I can be in the middle it would make this 50 episode drama more easy.  

Guest FateD1430293421

Noooooo i join n u leave! Come onnnn dont! I understand ur frustration cz i have been feeling it a lot but still it didnt keep me frm joining this thread to prove that there r loyal WY-SN shippers n to stand for our opinion..besides ur insights r lovely we need u on this ship!