[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

God how will WY save himself from this one,so curious how will he prove he wasn't the one who poisined ET...DK will sure want revenge more than ever now...and i was sure the head village was suspicious and we found out who he really is...curious what will be the meaning of the Blood Letter if ET dies...to condamn the whole clan of treason or what,with him head it kinda looses the meaning and powerful impact...loved the scene between SN&TH when she finally told him about her father and her feelings for him all the time she stayed by his side...totally loved the scene,so many emotions,at last SN could openly tell him all the things botled up inside her...and TH is embracing his evil side...TT&BY figured it out quite fast that his new side is because of SN..ED wanted to plant the suspicion in TS mind about DK loialty but from now i guess it didn't worked how she wanted

Guest larabn

the streaming was very bad today, the worst ever
@petria @carmens thanks guys so much
hope my recapping with no undersatnding of conversations said are helpful :))
@carmens
yes dear, my screen is divided into 2 windows
one for soompi and the other for Imbc :))

but we have a kiss in ep 20 ..................our first kiss in the drama and an OST playing for Th and SN
I'm so happy now
@pieracapozucca
I will send you another way through pm to live streaming
@briseis
thanks for the videos

How Can El Temur will die that easily?? i expected something WOOOOOOWWW but it turns out ONLY like this....i was like 'HUH?' So unpredictable..HOPE tomorow kiss will be hot kiss since we all are grown women kekekekeke...

Guest roshan90

Dont you all think the story moved too fast and picked up too much speed?? Wow for I was wishing for a slow Love story between SN-WY before El Temur dies..

@CherKell Sadly your prediction came true.. :(( I forbid you to write any more prediction.. :D
I Hate You Writernim for breaking the puppy's heart so soon.. =(( =((

So Kisses (I hope its plural :D) ..

Seeing Th cry breaks my heart... mehn!!! he is such an emotional guy!!! way emotionally for a King lol...

Empress Ki... how i missed you for a whole week. Thank for coming back into my life :) :) :)

@andy78I agree with you... I think TH will use this to trade with WY and in turn SY will agree to be back as TH maid again.  Coz then the goal would be to find the blood letter.  Perhaps with SY in the palace she would have more access to search for the blood letter and that would not take long as what would then happen is that the whole ET clan will be eliminated.  With this done perhaps TH will trade all WY marrying the Yuan princess which will break SY heart or something.. the first episode link will not be too far... I hope they show us til TH dies and SY can be with WY....
Or maybe WY is to be punished but  SY found the letter so instead of punishment they "reward" him with the Yuan princess...
As much as I like the adorable TH I agree with some who thinks that TH is indeed selfish.  Now that ET is dead I wish he focus on how to be a better emperor with ET gone but instead he focus his energy in WY bcoz of SY.  He should be grateful for WY and SY if not for them he is still a trapped puppet emperor of ET.  The only advantage to TH is that with WY he used the opportunity to kill ET.  For betraying WY, Goryeo and SY still they help him eliminate ET his guilt for that betrayal and killing SY's dad should be the reason why he wants to make things right with them but then that would mean the end of the story...soooo Im preparing myself to hate TH this time.  So to think all this tricks just to have SY and at Ep1 he says WY doesnt deserve SY? Ive got nothing to say.... but can I say I LOVE THIS DRAMA and all the casts esp the lead they are amazing :)

roshan90 said: Dont you all think the story moved too fast and picked up too much speed?? Wow for I was wishing for a slow Love story between SN-WY before El Temur dies..

@CherKell Sadly your prediction came true.. :(( I forbid you to write any more prediction.. :D
I Hate You Writernim for breaking the puppy's heart so soon.. =(( =((

So Kisses (I hope its plural :D) ..