[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@susany2k5_1 - 
You are most certainly allowed to express your thoughts/idea/opinions here! Both shipping sides have taken hwacks at the other but it's been fairly civil. (with a few exceptions) I'm sorry if someone made you feel like you couldn't state your opinion. 
I'm actually really enjoying the give/take attitudes of everyone here and appreciate how different we all feel or think while watching the exact same scenes. Very interesting. 
I think we have a great group of people here. smiley-happy023.gif

Lyly said: Wang Yoo must be very angry with Ta Hwan for putting Seung Nyang in trouble (since TH asked SN to go out of the palace with him). I wonder what will happen between the two in the next episode. 
It must be quite a humiliating experience for Ta Hwan because he put Nyang in danger but failed to rescue her. And Wang Yoo was faster in coming to save Seung Nyang. 
Gosh... I have to say I want to give Wang Yoo credit for saving my beautiful Seung Nyang. Although I ship TH-SN, so far WY is the true hero who Seung Nyang can rely on. No wonder she believes in him and loves him. 
Sigh... at least Ta Hwan is becoming braver and more mature now. Going out to meet the old servant of the late king himself, he should have been more careful. Seems like it's a long way to go until he can make Nyang look at him as a man. Sigh...

@susany2k5_1
of course you are ;) whether you are on TH's ship or on WY's ship or not on any ship or like others on both ships :)
you are certainly allowed to say what you think.....and as @tessieroo said most shipping discussions here were civil
so that's great since everyone states what they think in a peaceful way :)

@jeenee
it's also because everybody else found out she is a women...so it's more dangerous for her than before
everybody would want to use her as a way to get at WY and TH
like last ep as well when nobody got in trouble as much as she did
and what did dangkise do....he took her and tortured her to get the info so he says
it's easier to get the information they want through the palace maid that helped him than to get it through them
also they will torture her or much worse because she wouldn't bear it as much as a man would.....this is how these psycho evil dudes think

shaym said:I wonder how the tough Dangkise can last if Seung Nyang gets into real trouble because of him. The importance of Seung Nyang's existense now when it comes to the two men are starting to be visible. I would definitely want to see how the people in and out the palace would react when they realize that their stories are actually revolving around her.

Guest susany2k5_1

@tessieroo @larabn awww thankyou ladies!! I love this forum and reading everyone's views, even if we don't all agree but that just makes it more fun and insightful!! :x

@illay 
ED was in the list of "rivals" of SN. She wasn't in the list of villains. Most of the rivals are those who kinda support TH right now. I think they all are rivals because in the end they want to get benefit out of TH. As many people mentioned already, i think ED is SN's rival in a sense where ED will try to control TH after ET dies.