[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

If ET is convicted of the crimes he committed (i.e killing off kings), wouldn't his family be implicated too? In a way, Dangkise and his bro

Just imagined ET and kids on chopping board with Dowager Queen holding the knife. Eunuchs cheering in the background. Golta's look would be priceless. Lol

Guest minnie0103

shaym said: I think Dangkise's character will be pitied by us when he dies in the future. Maybe he'll die to save Seung Nyang from harm or from El Temur himself, or maybe he'll save Wang Yoo knowing that Seung Nyang will shed tears again if he will be hurt. Haha. He hates to see Seung Nyang cry anyway. Haha.

Guest anjshin

@minnie0103 : merci bocu for posting the bts pictures,. ommo i'm head over heels with JJM's smiles and seriousness on and off the cam ever since 200 pounds beauty. Handsome, indeed. :D :x ;;)

@petria
best plot ever lool I will just add something :))
While Dangkise sniffs her one last time before he dies
and tells her he will go meet her mommy and apologize for killing her

The End
=))  =))  =)) 

Guest anjshin

@petria

best plot ever lool I will just add something :))

While Dangkise sniffs her one last time before he dies

and tells her he will go meet her mommy and apologize for killing her

The End

=))  =))  =)) 

@larabn : we can make a new title for that, memoirs of the the creepy love of dangkise the sniffer. lol :)

Guest missred123

Guys, I truly believe Dankisi has fallen in love. Dankisi is the type of guy that don't give a s••t about anyone's feelings. Girls that like him he will use them and kill them afterwards, but SN smell got his panties all in a tizzy. Just that sniff, got him open like 7Eleven. The thing about Dankisi is that he does not know how to act in front of her. He wants to have her, possess her, braid and stick little feathers in her hair, but he is not getting any sign of encouragement from SN. Instead she is cold, angry, revengeful and display no fear towards him. He fines it attractive, yet dismissive and that breaks his heart, so he shows her the side of him she is use to and being weak is a sin in El Temur family. Make no mistake, if Dankisi wanted SN dead she would have been a long time ago, but she is his weakness. Therefore, he can't bring himself to hurt her because his love is too strong. Poor Dankisi he should have killed her while he had the chance because SN will be the death of him.

Guest roshan90

Haha.. You are all trying to make Dangkise-- The main character..? We already have 3 main characters and 2 leading ships. Anything more, Our thread will become a battlefield..
>:)  >:)

Guest Lyly1430292245

Sigh... 
Guys... Maybe it's just me but I don't really understand your interest in Dang Ki Se (I even had trouble remembering his name at first). He's blood thirsty, mentally sick, and violent. 
Seems like bad guys with good looks always have some appeal, huh??? No wonder Korean girls still like guys who force kisses on girls (if not why do they still make films with such scenes???)
I'm not one bit interested in him however, I have this habbit of rooting for the most handsome guy in any drama I watch (yes, I'm THAT superficial, blame it on the hormones or something), I invested so much in Ta Hwan I couldn't care less about the other guys. 
I do like Tal Tal in a health way for his good looks + smartness though (not in the "oh-you-r-so-cute-let-me-kiss-u-for-once way as with Ta Hwan). ^^ 

Lyly said: Sigh... 
Guys... Maybe it's just me but I don't really understand your interest in Dang Ki Se (I even had trouble remembering his name at first). He's blood thirsty, mentally sick, and violent. 
Seems like bad guys with good looks always have some appeal, huh??? No wonder Korean girls still like guys who force kisses on girls (if not why do they still make films with such scenes???)
I'm not one bit interested in him however, I have this habbit of rooting for the most handsome guy in any drama I watch (yes, I'm THAT superficial, blame it on the hormones or something), I invested so much in Ta Hwan I couldn't care less about the other guys. 
I do like Tal Tal in a health way for his good looks + smartness though (not in the "oh-you-r-so-cute-let-me-kiss-u-for-once way as with Ta Hwan). ^^ 

Guest Lyly1430292245

larabn said: Lyly said: Sigh... 
I'm not one bit interested in him however, I have this habit of rooting for the most handsome guy in any drama I watch (yes, I'm THAT superficial, blame it on the hormones or something), I invested so much in Ta Hwan I couldn't care less about the other guys.