[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

LOL Ok number 1 totally makes sense, but 2 and 3???? Especially #2!!! Boya? I know they love Jowon but come on LOL

Anyway, how come epi 10 is still nowhere to be found? I mean they posted epi 9 at least on Tuesday, but now nothing? ARRRGH! I knew I should have waited for the show to finish airing. I'm going to be bald by next year cause I keep pulling my hair in frustration.

Guest smoochysparks

chrissydiva said:

LOL Ok number 1 totally makes sense, but 2 and 3???? Especially #2!!! Boya? I know they love Jowon but come on LOL

Anyway, how come epi 10 is still nowhere to be found? I mean they posted epi 9 at least on Tuesday, but now nothing? ARRRGH! I knew I should have waited for the show to finish airing. I'm going to be bald by next year cause I keep pulling my hair in frustration.

Guest lightitup

I don't even know how they can be number 4? LOL their chemistry is literally shooting through the screen. And their extremely natural skinship, hello? Just look at EK bts and even in the drama itself, HJW and JCW are just oozing natural chemistry and SPARKS ARE FLYING.

P.S. number 2 doesn't make sense. Just NO. I watched the show and it felt so awkward to watch them for some reason, although I know Joowon is close to the actress in real life. But man, their interactions make me cringe somehow. I think Moon Chaewon suits Joowon better? But I'm still praying and waiting for the day Joowon (my favourite actor) and HJW (my favourite actress) get to act together! :D

Guest avocado1430291863

Well..my comment for the vote is i think we EK fans especially TH-SN fans should be happy..because the other contenders are dramas that have been finished airing while EK still 1/5 ..c'mon although it's still in the beginning of this drama...the fans already sense their chemist....and we can expect alot of more chemistry scenes for us to enjoy :D

and i think the award give acknowkedge for uri TH-SN as the primary lead...if in the beginning the PD want to make WY-SN as ultimate ship (hopefully not)..they should count what th majority of the fans wants...thats my opinion..no offense for WY shipper...i like Jjm in his Musa or Bichunmoo...but ohtokke...i luuv JCW even since he play minor part in previous drama and in the drama i like his character although big noo in real life :D

aeterna009 said: I'm done watching episode 10 and SeungNyang still confuses me.. I was wondering if she pity him when she looks at the emperor when he is talking about the male SeungNyang... kekeke... "Kill Ta Hwan" mission is not yet over even after some advise from Lady Park. I think her character is getting way more insane and inconsistent, one moment she wants to kill TH and then the next day then she wants to leave the palace to meet WY. I can understand her getting infatuated to WY but missing him is all the time is too unbelievable. I also have no idea what she wants to do, die with TH or forget revenge and live with WY? 
I think instead of assassinating TaHwan, dethroning an emperor is a more believable SN's revenge. With that, I won't be having a hard time connecting her train of thoughts and actions. The way she thinks makes me feel like her character is similar to Yeom Byung Soo, only thinking of how to kill the enemy and not thinking what will happen next.

Guest avocado1430291863

@1Critic...yea i love k-actor ans actress because they are so talented...

i think the pd and director in kdrama are very demanded as other korean...so the scene is taken over and over...

Just want to share my comment about the vote...like many of you said before numbeR 2 AND 3 is very nooo for me...especially the 3Rd becoz...kim jae wook steal the show with his gaze and chemist..but yea idol is very popular ( i like him as a singer or in variety show...but i think rather no for dramas)

Guest lljsykk2013

@SMP567Thanks for BTS cute pictures   :)
About the vote above, I don't agree with 2 & 3. No 1 is ok my last drama OTP favorite (although can not ship them in real life   =((  ) HJW & JCW should get No.2, (since drama just start only) their chemistry is explode already :D 
Now I even want to ship them in real life after saw BTS pictures . Can my dream come true  :-/ hopefully  [-O<  :x

Guest 1critic

@hadarix3, I think chemistry counts for a whole lot. I suppose it's easy enough to make moony eyes at another actor, but it's quite another matter to make it work. And yes, I know it's probably a sinking ship, but I'd still rather be in S.S. TH-SN than anywhere else. 

Guest lljsykk2013

wildji said:
SMP567 said:            
                                                                                                  Cute  BTS