[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@larabn Re: chopstick as weapon
Yes its possible, plus SN sharpen the chopstick, so when pierce into the neck it can be deadly. I remember watching a lot of these ancient dramas where the concubine use her hairpin to kill herself in dire situation. And it was a steel chopstick - with SN fighting skill and strength, it will be much easier to use it as weapon.
And I agree with you, can't help but feel sorry for baby emperor. He's currently so powerless, be it against El Temur, Tanashri or Empress Dowager. I do hope he will find out about SN's father, but it is unlikely that SN will ever tell him about her situation. Gaah, this misunderstanding drives me crazy.

pandora460 said: larabn said:
pieracapozucca said: In episode 9, when she dreams about WY, i don't understand if what she says it's what she really feels or it's just her inner struggling.She says in the dream that she doesn't care if Goryeo people die because of her, but she cries when Lady Park tells her that if she kills the Emperor all Goryeo people will die. So i was thinking that the dream was just a way to show SN inner struggles, she is filled with hatred and the only thing important to her is avenge her parents, but her heart (Wang Yoo) says that she is deceiving herself.

^... they lived together almost 40 years...and had son ...so even thought this drama is half fiction... probably there will be kiss scene between them...

Guest united06

Episode 07 graphics ~
image-0935_529446F5.jpg

image-6937_529446F5.jpg

image-5844_529446F5.jpg

image-25BB_529446F5.jpg

image-D866_529446F5.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Empress Gi English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7752-empress-gi-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest sogongx3

^... they lived together almost 40 years...and had son ...so even thought this drama is half fiction... probably there will be kiss scene between them...

I know...but even if it's hard for me to say WY&SN are the main couple and usually in kdrama the female lead doesn't have a kiss scene with the second lead...but I hope I'm wrong

Guest avocado1430291863

His Majesty falls for her twice. As Seung Nyang and as Maid Nyang.. that kind of love, when he realize that it's for the same person.. will be a great love in the whole different level..
@ Segafanlady yes..i am totally agree with your thought..that's way I am not complaining when it takes long time for uri baby emperor to realize that "SN look alike maid". Because with that time, he already fall with this girl..so it means he love the same person again and again..just like the king in TMETS (although like some one said before his love is too unrealistic...still virgin in the whole time)...
:D

Thinking about WY and SN relationship. They will surely have a relationship or the first 5 minutes of the 1st episode wouldn't make any sense.If they will have a relationship, there is a high possibility that SN will get pregnant by WY. Now i'm afraid that the love child plot is still there, it was just postponed :-SS  But another thing that i don't understand, why SN will return to the palace? The only thing i can think of is to help WY. 

Guest united06

Episode 08 graphics ~
image-D38C_5291DEBB.jpg

image-4E7E_5291DEBB.jpg

image-04F1_5291DEBB.jpg

image-757C_5291E8EA.jpg

image-8475_5291E8EA.jpg

image-21B2_5291E8EA.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Empress Gi English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7752-empress-gi-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

@pieracapozucca:
specially the part were WY teaches SN to play the musical instrument
and I actually prefer the love child plot to the dracula LP child plot
as to SN returning to the palace, I think they will run away or something or maybe they won't let them be together for some reason
if she has the child why doesn't she stay with WY and her child and goes back to the palace
but I think her going back to the palace is to help the goryeo people or WY after they ruin their time together
and if there is no child then I think it will also be to help WY and goryeo
don't know what the writers will come up with

yoonmi66 said:According to subs, it's pretty much correct. Thanks for the translation. 
The eunuch says that "They're [Turks] going to attack!" While WY bristles at the fact that his men are being used at human shields instead.El Temur: "You rascal! Still wet behind the ears. Real weapons can be used on the battlefield, but you need to rely on your status (official position) to gain a footing (be influential) in court." Dangkise had to have made some rash assumption to incur El Temur's wrath. I find it slightly hilarious that he is still quite the immature man compared to someone like Wang Yoo who must be at least 5 years his junior.