Quantcast
cherkell

[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

Hi . In this show WY died 3 times (2 of them was false) . every time after SY know about it she totaly forget him after 1-2 day .(from her actions its like a heavy burden lifted from her shulders) . bcz of these i said she never loved WY and TH was hers first and only love . If someones loved one dies she/he cant forget her/him in years and cant act normal , he/she always feels like something wrong in her/his life . (if she/he be in real and pure love )

Imagine this . if any point of show WY kills TH for any reason (even before sy being cosort or even for saving her life) . is she ever forgive wy ?

If any of u can forget about you loved one after 1-2 day and act like nothing happend , in that case yes SY loved Wy sooo much .

cheers.

• Like 1

I am sorry in advance for my long post

I discovered Empress Ki from Netflix only 2 weeks ago and  have finish watching all the episodes!

I am SN-WY all the way

From my search around different pages i have noticed that the majoriry of viewers ship SN and TH (at least those who are active at social media)

I think the reason for that has to do with their age ( the viewers age), that time JCW was 25  years old so obviously people around 20 years and younger would prefer him and because he is very goodlooking.  As i have seen from various comnents, when they watched the show they were around 13 yrs. At that age we are drawn by looks plus we all had accounts to every forum to post things.

Older ages see deeper than that.

Saying the above i want to post why i choose WY over TH

WY  first thought was if SN was happy
 ¤ when he first went to the palace and not managed to meet SY his server ask him to try again and meet BUT he said if she is happy here i dont want to trouble her.
¤ when proposed to her he was not demanding, we saw how much depresed he was SY came out that morning without the hairpin but didnt get angry with her.
 ¤ when almost got killed in the hunting game trying to save TH and SY, he didnt want her to know that because it would make her suffer ( she was the emperror's concubine)

¤when Maha died, again he didnt want her to find out because she has suffered enough.

SY slept with TH after  he took that poisoned arrow instead of her (as a thank you or out of duty). Do you think that if SY had known that WY was injured at the hunting game trying to save her and TH, would still go the emperror's chamber and sleep with him? Hmmm ?
(She would probably go another time again as her duty)

The emperror on the other hand wanted to have her on his side regardless how she felt.

¤He burned the letter of dismissing her from the palace 
¤ he wanted WY dead, no matter how much this would upset SY
¤ He forced her to have sex with him.

In general as long as he was happy so SHOULD she ( because he was the emperror after all)

From the time SY went to the palace the second time ,all she did was thinking about her revenge and helping her people and also WY. She was not showing her "love" to TH. For me TH was just a tool for her plans.

On 3/24/2019 at 8:52 AM, 123mary123 said:

I am sorry in advance for my long post

I discovered Empress Ki from Netflix only 2 weeks ago and  have finish watching all the episodes!

I am SN-WY all the way

From my search around different pages i have noticed that the majoriry of viewers ship SN and TH (at least those who are active at social media)

I think the reason for that has to do with their age ( the viewers age), that time JCW was 25  years old so obviously people around 20 years and younger would prefer him and because he is very goodlooking.  As i have seen from various comnents, when they watched the show they were around 13 yrs. At that age we are drawn by looks plus we all had accounts to every forum to post things.

Older ages see deeper than that.

Saying the above i want to post why i choose WY over TH

WY  first thought was if SN was happy
 ¤ when he first went to the palace and not managed to meet SY his server ask him to try again and meet BUT he said if she is happy here i dont want to trouble her.
¤ when proposed to her he was not demanding, we saw how much depresed he was SY came out that morning without the hairpin but didnt get angry with her.
 ¤ when almost got killed in the hunting game trying to save TH and SY, he didnt want her to know that because it would make her suffer ( she was the emperror's concubine)

¤when Maha died, again he didnt want her to find out because she has suffered enough.

SY slept with TH after  he took that poisoned arrow instead of her (as a thank you or out of duty). Do you think that if SY had known that WY was injured at the hunting game trying to save her and TH, would still go the emperror's chamber and sleep with him? Hmmm ?
(She would probably go another time again as her duty)

The emperror on the other hand wanted to have her on his side regardless how she felt.

¤He burned the letter of dismissing her from the palace 
¤ he wanted WY dead, no matter how much this would upset SY
¤ He forced her to have sex with him.

In general as long as he was happy so SHOULD she ( because he was the emperror after all)

From the time SY went to the palace the second time ,all she did was thinking about her revenge and helping her people and also WY. She was not showing her "love" to TH. For me TH was just a tool for her plans.

I agree with your analysis.  WY was a caring and selfless person, who truly had SY best interest at heart.  I found the Emperor to be selfish, even though I think in his own mind he did love SY.  It seems to me that he grew dependent on her to save him, as she had done when they first met.  However, even until the end of the movie I could not figure out if SY loved the Emperor or WY.  Perhaps she loved them both, even though she clearly began a relationship with the Emperor as a tool for her plans.   Empress Ki is one of my favorite historical dramas.  I've watched it many times, and each time I learn something different!