[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@dewaanifordrama's poem inspired me to create my own based on one of my favorite scenes.

Playfully teasing his son
Sharing smiles with his wife
Never he thought he'll have the chance
To live a perfect life

With fragile voice he speaks
Earnest, though a bit weak
He tells her all his fears
That all this might end with tears

He doesn't know what to do
It seems too good to be true
What if everything is just a dream
And things aren't what they seem?

Her sweet reassuring voice
Tells him to ease his doubts
She's here by her own choice
Will stay, and won't go out

With that he hug her tight
Convinced with all his might
That whatever may come to pass
There's nothing they won't outlast

Guest geilbladder

OMG!! TH looks so hot inspite of those ketchup on his face! @-) 8->

Anyway, i thought that this might be a dream (related to the letter?) bcoz however TH is angry with Golta, he has no match with him since he is the ML, right? It means Golta is super skillful. Well TH has no match with anyone in fighting skills. If he's angry he just gets emotional and everything gets mess up. I'm excited to see the real situation. I dont see that blood as Golta's.

Best gift on my Birthday today is Empress Ki episode 42! LOL!

Guest bellenelle

That ketchup on his face got me excited, but somehow I'm sure it's all just a dream and they're trolling us all haha Realistically speaking TH is not the type of person to do anything himself. Even when he had plans, he left it to others (for example Bayan and TT when he wanted to poison ET) to execute them. It would be nice if suddenly he took some matter into his own hands and killed an enemy (as long as it's not WY haha), but I don't keep my hopes up.  

Those two kids look so cute! They look like they get along! Got me wishing that older Maha doesn't hate on Ayu, but that can only happen if ED and KT don't get to influence his poor mind. Ah...why couldn't ED be shaved again and sent to a faraway temple?

Guest critics

@sartikam said to critics:  but she still married with king yuan, right? I just watched untill episode 8.. 
A love line seung nyang was with wy? Or th? Untill the end episode? She look like happy with TH having child.. Hmmm.. Dont tell me she love Th and Wy..Yes, she is one of TH's consorts/wives, maybe her rank is next to the Empress.  Of course, she is so happy with Ayu because he is a special gift from Heaven.  Ayu's presence in KG's life helps her cure the wounds that she secretly hide in her heart after losing Byul, her son with WY (note:  she still doesn't know that Byul/Maha is alive and is within her reach).  Having Ayu and TH by her side as a family that she never had before, makes her life complete and meaningful.  I'm not sure if she still loves WY because she's the type of person that does not reveal her true feelings.  But one thing is so clear, what she has with WY now is strictly business, no string attached.  So far, she still loyal and thoughtful to TH but what she busily engages today is only for Ayu's safety and his future as a whole.  
Anyways, it is really good if try to watch EK from A to Z without skipping, rest assured you will truly enjoy it and crave for more.

Guest geilbladder

@bellenelle‌ ikr!! He's soo lazy. Hahaha! Work that brain paeja! But you are too cute so i dont mind. 8-}

BA: Alright kiddies, it's time to breakup the party!  Monday's here! Let's get ready to stream!
bd77359bjw1eevc7n1uzwg208w050u0x.gif

ChelseaS

said: New costume and head piece for Gwibi Mama

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/p350x350/10171081_272569456237144_1609139711_n.jpg

Cr: EK DC

Guest kiyokotsubasa

When you realize that Empress Ki will be delayed by one hour because there has been a time change in your country and that you won't be able to watch it live :  

1897005_467254166737538_951354508_n.png

I swear i'm about to cry :( :( It breaks my heart not to be here to read the live recaps. Anyway, i'll come back in a few hours to watch the whole episode.By the way, I just want to remind you that tomorrow is April Fool, so we might get some posts saying that Empress Ki will not air, or stuff like that xD Keep this in mind, so you don't get heart attacks tomorrow. ;) 

kiyokotsubasa said: When you realize that Empress Ki will be delayed by one hour because there has been a time change in your country and that you won't be able to watch it live :  

1897005_467254166737538_951354508_n.png

I swear i'm about to cry :( :( It breaks my heart not to be here to read the live recaps. Anyway, i'll come back in a few hours to watch the whole episode.By the way, I just want to remind you that tomorrow is April Fool, so we might get some posts saying that Empress Ki will not air, or stuff like that xD Keep this in mind, so you don't get heart attacks tomorrow. ;) 

Now that Tanashiri has gone off to yell at someone in hell, new pre-episode footage was aired today with the new Empress.  About time, MBC!

Strap yourselves in, mind your online manners, and don't play in traffic.  Here we go, kiddies!!!  :P

You know i somewhat wonder, I hope all the head piece that SN aka HJW is wearing is not too heavy!!...

On the side note, this ads needs to be over with.. I want to see SN in action..

ED slapping SN is overboard... ED is surely pushing my button right now forreal

• Starts off from the end of EP41 w/ TH opening the trunks with the gold, and SN trying to stop him.
  • SN looked pretty surprised that TH told her to quickly bring it in.
  • Can't understand what SN is explaining to ED about the gold, something to do with the royal family.
  • ED wants TH to do something to SN, and SN immediately orders to have all the other trunks opened up.
  • Everything else is just worthless goods.
  • Flashback to SN and Bi-Soo talking out their plans.

• TH is with GT and it seems like he's starting to think that SN is different from before.
  • GT is now adding oil to TH's fears, telling him something about not to trust SN.
  • GT tells TH he's not the weak Emperor he was before.
  • TH grabs GT and tells him to stop talking, and he'll never give up SN.
  • Oh GT, I'm really disappointed at you.