[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Actor Kim Yeong-ho is starring in the new MBC drama "Empress Qi".

According to IMX, he'll be starring as Baek Ahn.

"Empress Qi" is a 50-part drama about the struggle and love of a Koryeo woman who is the dominator of the Yuan Dynasty.

Baek Ahn is a wolf-like character from the remaining group of a noble Mongolian family. He is humorous and random from the start.

Baek Ahn is also rivals ith Empress Qi (Ha Ji-won), fighting for the supremacy over the country.

Kim Yeong-ho said, "I am appearing as a strong and attractive character this time. This is my first historical since "Queen Insoo" and I'm excited about that".

Meanwhile, "Empress Qi" is to be broadcasted on the 21st of October.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

1238307_196797123834062_1875211935_n.jpg

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ooops...sorry...

Soompi only published it just now...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Hi everyone!  I knew this place was gonna explode now that Soompi itself has Tweeted about the show.  I wish I had more news to report, but there's abso-freakin'-lutely nothing whatsoever on the Interwebs to speak of, and I have been checking hourly for any tidbits to throw your way.  My reasoning is that the Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving) Holiday Weekend begins this Thursday 19 September and ends on Monday 23 September, so I figure the production is running at a bare minimum until the actors return from their family get-togethers.

But if I may... I ask a HUGE favor of everyone to not double- and triple-post news items that have already been posted to this Forum.  The casting information has been addressed already, so please take a little bit of time and read through the pages first before adding to the conversation -- the people that read Soompi from a portable device will greatly appreciate it! :X

Be back later with (hopefully) other stuffs! 

I read hjw signed a contract with a us company.I dont think she is fluent is english.How will she cope.I also think she is too nice for her own good and hollywood will eat her alive.not to mention the bad sterotype roles for asians in hollywood.

Yay!  Some movement, albeit tiny:  Ji Chang-wook just tweeted (AT 4:50 AM KST?  MERCY.) that he is done with the [Empress Ki] shooting for today, and is heading home for Chuseok.  He wishes everyone a great holiday!

JCWTweet91913_zpsf076275d.jpg

So does this mean we'll see some pictures or videos soon?  Please?  PLEASE?!?!?  :((