[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Man MBC doesn't let me take some scenes that are serios at all because of their funny translating...in ep.20 for ex.. from Desposed loser and not Desposed King to EB when he confronts TH with his reward for killing ET"Now they are stealing my thunder" i just crack up looking at his serios face and imagining him actually saying that for real..and not to mention that poor WY becomes Wang you =)) and that is only a sample because there are many left ,if this goes on i won't be surprised to see them with What's up man!don't know if i must laugh or cry...my serios scenes are being destroyed and make me laugh:-thow can they even imagine to sell this awesome drama with this joke of translating,don't they have money to hire someone who actually knows english and to translate shows...hire fans and they do better jobs and not look down on international viewers with this crappy subtitles...many of us know they are wrong but those who don't will believe their stupid nonsense and think that is the real deal and talk bad about the writting

Guest FateD1430293421

@petria I didn't need to use any rope... he came willingly... ;

;)

R u sure about that? ;;) if he is to come willingly then he wud come to meeeeeeee :D

Guest suwan1430273820

@sarah.lina: thank you thank you !

@FateD: WELCOME ! I used to be a silent reader too but couldnt handle JJM awesomeoness and smexyness in EK all by myself so I had to create an account and fangirl about him here XD :\">

@starjjmoon: I spit my tea when I read your comment !!! XD Cloning WY aka JJM is a very very veery good idea. We wont have to fight anymore haha

I'm so glad JJM is getting recognized for his amazing portrayal of WY & gaining more fans. Just like HJW, he doesnt need to have pages and pages of script. He just use his eyes and its enough to convey the emotions. SUCH AN AMAZING ACTOR. I read that he's been an actor for 15 years but coulndnt get much recognition for his previous work due to poor directing or dragging plot or copyright or film funding issues....

I've watched his other movies & dramas (FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM IN BICHUNMOO. SO SMEXY.) His acting is just ....wow. I hope that after EK, we'll get to see him in other projects !!!!

ok ill stop with my fangirling. Back to the drama. lol

I'm seriously contemplating the idea of going back to University and study Genetics, then I can make my own clone of WY/JJM... :))
See... us WY-SN shipers prefer to fight for our man rather than against the TH-SN ship... we know what we want...
I want Candy...♫So sweet you make my mouth water♫♫I want Candy...♫♫Candy baby can't you see♫♫All I want is your Candy

Guest FateD1430293421

@sarah.lina: thank you thank you !

@FateD: WELCOME ! I used to be a silent reader too but couldnt handle JJM awesomeoness and smexyness in EK all by myself so I had to create an account and fangirl about him here XD :\">

Hi dear...well same here i swear i never was an online fan of anyone at all! but damn he's too sexy to just stay a silent reader ;;)

Guest anjshin

since you are all claiming WY,. i guess no one will object,. YEUM BYUM SOO is already promoted i will take him greatfully to my harem, the one who beats "rugs to riches" to "el plague to el gold" fantastico...:)) he's the favorite of the writer.,. aigooo

@petria: . since im the angel of death,. :D :D :D JJM will be my heaven. right @stclaus ???

Guest FateD1430293421

I'm seriously contemplating the idea of going back to University and study Genetics, then I can make my own clone of WY/JJM...

:)

)

See... us WY-SN shipers prefer to fight for our man rather than against the TH-SN ship... we know what we want...

I want Candy...♫
So sweet you make my mouth water
I want Candy...♫
Candy baby can't you see
All I want is your Candy

Hahaahhahahahah while ur at it clone me a jjm as well :)>-

Guest FateD1430293421

Y'all must be best friends with Tana. Delulu is a disease (yes, it is. Ok? Lol) that must be cured. WY didn't even implant his seeds in you, yet you are fighting over him. =))

And since diagnosed our disease cud u possibly b more generous at to prescribe the medication for it...perhaps a WY bath scene =))

sarah.lina said: I expected the ratings would jump after the kiss but i was wrong, even the top search last week was "The power of SN-WY kiss : the jump of ratings" but tonight nothing, i thought that TH-SN couple was popular, it seems that the viewers (not talking about netizen) are now more liking SN-WY romance. El Temur & Wang Yoo & Tanasili are always the most searched characters of Empress Ki.
(Wang Yoo is in fact the only one who never quit the Top30)

In fact, even the article about TN being pregnant is the most popular...

@FateD mmm Well I can't help you with that. I think he takes them once the PD yells "cut!" So in other word, offscreen =))

Serious note, am I the only one eyerolling at ET's poisoned self killing some so called Ninjas?? And SN should go back to train in swordsmanship #-o

Guest suwan1430273820

stclaus said: @chrissydiva yeap he's THAT kind of man, he gave us his seeds thru the screen  :D And as we were stuck onto our monitors, Osmosis at its best!
Now, I'm really delusional... I need to cook some dinner... 

Guest kiyokotsubasa

Omo ! Episode 21 is Jeongmal Daebak ! I was losing hope for TH-SN... so the kissing scene made me dream again. The thing is that we still have 29 episodes left, so there will be many twists and turns.
Especially if LP (the most innocent character in this drama, she really did nothing) will die --- i think that will threaten new feelings in SeungNyang and her desire of revenge will double. YBS... he's really like the Plague no matter how one tries to get rid of him, he revives from his ashes. But i think if he's climbing the ladder so fast, it means his fall will be even more brutal and painful (let's see...)As much as i hate YBS, I can't have El Temur (or El Terror, as u like ^.^). R-e-s-p-e-c-t for this man (the actor is really doing a great job).
I can't wait for episode 22 !! And I want more TalTal and Bayan (i don't know why but i like this uncle-nephew duo) ! 

@CherKell thank you for the link !! Ji Chang Wook is so cute. And congrats to everyone for reaching page 600 !! clap clap  =D>

Guest bashful

Please skip if you don't like reading this post..................

:-< :-< :-< :-< I don't understand why this forum has become a SN/TH Shipper Versus SN/WY Shipper discussion (mainly).  I'm sure we all know the underwater scene is a "CPR" scene!!!! PPL say kiss because they touch lips, however if PD do decide to give SN and TH a kiss :-* it will be later on (it will take place when SN is actually awake and will respond to TH (at least she won't fight away), only then I will acknowledge it as a real kiss). As of now SN see WY as her partner but theirs no doubt that TH has a part of her heart.  Whether it's pity or like it's still not clear because PD is still trying to make fans believe in this so call love triangle.

Did anyone notices that SN and TH actually had another CPR scene during the beginning of this drama but they never aired it. A bts was post for that scene in this forum too.

Oh by the overall rating has nothing to do with SN/TH or SN/WY shippers...if viewers want to use SHIPS for rating then...WY and SN kiss scene was shown in the preview and TH and SN CPR scene was not. So the anticipation of this ep and last weeks ep is different. The important thing is.....In the end the rating for this ep still went up. :)>- :)>- :)>-

No matter what happens in the end let's all just sit back and enjoy this drama and give an applause to the cast for such a good performance.  Especially HJW!!!!!! 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->