[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

vu_hoa1983 said:
During the seperation scene, the way WY looks at SN..so sad and longing. Probably because of JJM's strength of acting through his charismatic eye gaze. I know SN has to hold back, but still....her longing look is no where near as sad. The way his worry eyes focus on her is even more effective than tears.

I don't understand what they say but seem like WY wants her to go with him and she refuses.

Oh and one thing I observe, the new OST, which is supposed to be about SN's longing in her relationship with TH-SN was played during the separation scene.

Guest missred123

@miky88

Thanks for the translation. I remember his father was very old and sick. I bet WK is up to no good and that going to prolong his stay in Georyeo. Damn!!!!!

suwan said: vu_hoa1983 said: How come I feel both TH and WY love SN more than she ever loves them?

During the seperation scene, the way WY looks at SN..so sad and longing. Probably because of JJM's strength of acting through his charismatic eye gaze. I know SN has to hold back, but still....her longing look is no where near as sad. The way his worry eyes focus on her is even more effective than tears.

I don't understand what they say but seem like WY wants her to go with him and she refuses.

As I expected, the writer is very good at fan service and at satisfying both ships.

So far, I have seen WY fights for SN, as a king and as a man. Now I am curious to see how SN will fight for him and their love, not just as a subordinate fighting for her King.

Oh and one thing I observe, the new OST, which is supposed to be about SN's longing in her relationship with TH-SN was played during the separation scene.

suwan said:

vu_hoa1983

said: How come I feel both TH and WY love SN more than she ever loves them?

As I expected, the writer is very good at fan service and at satisfying both ships.

So far, I have seen WY fights for SN, as a king and as a man. Now I am curious to see how SN will fight for him and their love, not just as a subordinate fighting for her King.

@starjjmoon and @illay and @anjshin.......
why are you all using the ET banner :)) so you decided to unite and all of you guys using the banner at the same time lol

Guest anjshin

@suwan: we're still alive my dear, you're not alone, it's just that oxygen tank under water is not yet invented in their time. So pls bare with them. SN is helpless, it's better that TH did it done Golta., ommmmo cheers to that. :D :D :D
@larabn: this is the suggestion of @illay.... we just love this old man so much we decided to make him our banner., =)) =)) =))

Guest missred123

Guys, just a thought. There was no spamming, no calling TH act immoral by WY shippers. Maturity to the max WY shippers. Kudos!!! The life saving event was called a kiss and WY shippers took it gracefully. =D> Just saying. :-\"

Guest anjshin

@cunn: yes i love this grandpa so much for giving SN's custody to WY., if not for him nothing happened, in that i convey to him my debt of gratitude for giving that pleasure., =)) =)) =)) even villains are the cupid in our lovers'... 
Dangkiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyo....., you're next i will surely punch you right in front of your face, that will surely make you a dead meat ~yours trully WY.  :)) :D >:)

@petria
you have a very strong point there
I guess the red rose petals made the CPR look romantic like a kiss lol
I'm sure although fans are happy, TH didn't even think of the kiss as much as he wanted to save her ;)
red rose petals or not, he didn't notice the romantic scene he was in :))

Guest suwan1430273820

I feel all your loveeee now !! Hahaha
missred123 said: Guys, just a thought. There was no spamming, no calling TH act immoral by WY shippers. Maturity to the max WY shippers. Kudos!!! The life saving event was called a kiss and WY shippers took it gracefully. =D> Just saying. :-\"

Guest anjshin

petria said: @anjshin, seriously, I need your objectivity here.
Would you call this a kiss?

It was meaningful mirroring of their cave scene and full of erotic energy, but it wasn`t a kiss.

People, how do you kiss your boyfriends? By pumping air in their mouth with full energy? :-$
While they are passed out?X_X

Have I, like, lost my mind? :-/

And why are you all so happy? :-w

Will the subs be of some help? :))
I`m lost.  #-o