[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest niknokdagu425

Is this a costume production of Empress Ki?are we going to see this in any of the episodes, the earrings are familiar.

71479_10202097647297301_1508858806_n.jpg

Sorry but I just realized that it seems we didn't see TalTal at SeungNyang coronation. He is Prime Minister and he didn't appear? I don't think that the producer forget to put him in the scene because he has been introduced officially as the future Prime Minister. Hope that nothing bad happened to him.

Guest filchiny

critics said: emoticoner.com@filchiny said to @sogongx3:  "at least they could have picked a thinner baby considering he is supposed to be premature".

Baby Star who
fell from the high cliff leaving no scratch is called by one of us as 
"Baby Hercules"
encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com
Baby-Hercules1.jpg

Now if the writers or PD follows your suggestion to replace this healthy, chubby baby into a thinner one, is it okay if we name him as

"Baby Aladin"

aladin disney 20
finddisneyworld.com
... so that his issue of being still alive and kicking after the fall is closed??

Smiley animated gif        image          Smiley animated gif

Guest avocado1430291863

She should give him reward in oh lala room....omo my pervert thought :D

I mean as a good teacher, she should not only give him stick but she should give him candies also....hohoho

Guest niknokdagu425

@cacazeel i just want say thank u and give credit for all the signature gifs u did , i wrote it in my signature but it didnt show,muchas gracias chingu

OK chagiyas.. let onnie share a bit about pregnancy.. This is my own experience and I was more less as old as Seung Nyang when I was preggo with my first child..

Basically if you aware that you had sex with someone and he released his mini army inside of you.. a week after you conceived you'll start feel the change already. Your sense of smelling will be the first to change.. you'll instantly hate some sense that you used to like and liking the smell that you used to hate. 2 weeks after the sperm conceived the eggs, the fetus already start forming it's little heart and its getting bigger rapidly to the point that in 6 weeks of pregnancy, you can detect its heart beat (with medical tools) and that is also when your (sorry) nipples start darkening and your breast become bigger and harder (natural development from female's body to prepare labouring) for the baby milk.. And you don't get your period.

8 weeks pregnancy, your hormon starts to act weird and you'll want to eat or craving for strange food combination (mine was a lot of kimchi and ice cream) and if you don't get what you want.. you'll become a mama Godzilla and no one dares messing up with you [-X

12 weeks.. your body will definetely and significantly change. Your hip will getting wider and your genital area will getting darker and thicker.

Well.. the above pregnancy symptomps are subject to change since every woman is differrent but in general it is like what I explain above.

Seung Nyang probably didn't aware of it since her mind, body and soul is way too busy thinking about her ultimate revenge. But one thing for sure.. after giving a normal birth, a mother's genital needs at least 3 or 4 months to regain its original shape (can be faster with extra hard daily kegel exercise) and the breast will keep on producting milk until it stops due to no baby feed on it.

I don't know how it is in Kdrama but it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to fake a pregnancy.. so many signs and body condition's differences involved.. but then again it's a kdrama anyway....

I hope this explanation helps you girls (mom to be) understand a little about pregnancy.. feel free to ask me if you wish to know something else in regards of it.

BTW.. giving birth is like having your teeth pulled forcedly... times one billion.

Just a question...do you all think she will have to provide an heir for her to become empress???  I think this was brought up a long time ago by someone else on this thread, but I can't remember what was said or find it....over 800 pages WTG everyone!!
I was also wondering, will there become a time if she doesn't turn up preggers before becoming empress that they will be insistent on him getting together with other concubines???  And lastly....after she becomes empress, do you think there will still be a need for the other concubines???  If I was SN I would kick all them out!!!!
OK, so I'm just full of questions tonight.....this is what happens when I don't get a preview!!!! =))

Guest filchiny

SeGafanlady said: OK chagiyas.. let onnie share a bit about pregnancy.. This is my own experience and I was more less as old as Seung Nyang when I was preggo with my first child.. Basically if you aware that you had sex with someone and he released his mini army inside of you.. a week after you conceived you'll start feel the change already. Your sense of smelling will be the first to change.. you'll instantly hate some sense that you used to like and liking the smell that you used to hate. 2 weeks after the sperm conceived the eggs, the fetus already start forming it's little heart and its getting bigger rapidly to the point that in 6 weeks of pregnancy, you can detect its heart beat (with medical tools) and that is also when your (sorry) nipples start darkening and your breast become bigger and harder (natural development from female's body to prepare labouring) for the baby milk.. And you don't get your period. 8 weeks pregnancy, your hormon starts to act weird and you'll want to eat or craving for strange food combination (mine was a lot of kimchi and ice cream) and if you don't get what you want.. you'll become a mama Godzilla and no one dares messing up with you [-X 12 weeks.. your body will definetely and significantly change. Your hip will getting wider and your genital area will getting darker and thicker. Well.. the above pregnancy symptomps are subject to change since every woman is differrent but in general it is like what I explain above. Seung Nyang probably didn't aware of it since her mind, body and soul is way too busy thinking about her ultimate revenge. But one thing for sure.. after giving a normal birth, a mother's genital needs at least 3 or 4 months to regain its original shape (can be faster with extra hard daily kegel exercise) and the breast will keep on producting milk until it stops due to no baby feed on it. I don't know how it is in Kdrama but it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to fake a pregnancy.. so many signs and body condition's differences involved.. but then again it's a kdrama anyway.... I hope this explanation helps you girls (mom to be) understand a little about pregnancy.. feel free to ask me if you wish to know something else in regards of it. BTW.. giving birth is like having your teeth pulled forcedly... times one billion.

I don't think SY doesn't care with TH.. she act like that to him because that is the only way to wake him up from cowardice and stand up to become the real emperor not a puppet anymore. Well.. SY's words are harsh, sharp and sometimes rude to TH but I understand why she treats him like that. TH will gain nothing if he still the same old himself and Temur will be the powerful and unbeatable -not so behind the screen- ruler.

You need to be in pain to gain. And so far, SY's methode is amazing.. she's so smart and sassy and she is determine and knows what she's doing. Her plans are well thought and well calculated even ED was crylaughing..

@TyVDon't worry my chingu. Our emperor just needs to be disciplined this time. He needs to grow/man up by now. He will get a bigger reward afterwards, when he finally stands up for himself and destroy that ET clan. SN is one strict mother bird, isn't she? 

@SeGafanladySpeaking of ED's cry laughing, oh boy, I think that was Daebak! Great performance from the actress!(sorry, I dunno her name) I think that laugh can beat the evil laugh of ET anytime. (oh that old evil, tsk, tsk, tsk...when is he going to die?)

I must say that every actor in this drama is jjinjja jjang! Neomu daebak.. only the actress who play Tanashiri needs more acting coach and experiences. She was ok in I Summon You Gold but I still can see her role in that drama here in Empress Ki. She's still young and I believe she'll be better in the future..

ED is one of my favorite character. In real history, Budhasiri is TH's stepmom since his birth mom (a Royal Consort) died when he was an infant.

Guest roshan90

About SN's Method of Teaching
(I can see people are analyzing their characters and what they have been through for SN to be rude to TH and why TH deserves it. But the main point here is, For TH to learn.)
SN is not a good teacher. And Most intelligent people who has to teach others has the same problem as SN. They are not able to come down to the level of a very below average student because they are slow learners. First of all, TH as a student doesnt have the desire of learning. If TH didnt love SN, It would have been clearly hard for SN as a teacher to even make him sit down with her.
In the upcoming episodes, there is going to be a change in SN's Teaching Method. I really want her to use a different approach rather than the same old Strict Teacher methods "If you dont do your homework I am going to make you stand up on the bench"thing.
It is also good for TH if he gets appreciated for learning new things. That would develop the desire for him to get more appreciation from SN and he would learn quickly too.

Dangkisi and bro were not in the Palace during the consorts selection, cannot remember where they even met WY right? And during this span of time WY and gang were busy tackling counterfeit/vouchers problems. 
At the mention of ET's nephew-in-law Mr Cripple's instantly stopped his order to kill WY and the immediate release of WY's aide.
I suspect DK is his 'LORD'. ET may have appointed him to do all the donkey work of sabotaging other nations? Observe his expression when TN opened the gift boxes from Mr Cripple. His family/father is so fearless and all powerful for over 30yrs survived under 9 Emperors, I am sure he have side deals with potential enemies/smugglers/foriegn traders for his personal security and interest? However ET will not kill WY, not yet but DK have all the reasons to want WY dead.