[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest missred123

I am like wondering!! Back then he had a couple of feathers, now he has none did he out grew his feathers. And at what age, because Dankisi's brother out grew his feathers too. :-?

Guest kaeruchan

I miss EK so much that I dreamed about episode 19 last night. Haha!

After a day without any stills released yesterday (but we still have long discussion over here), MBC gave us new ones today!

HIGMYmq.jpg

6ZF8AR4.jpg

aC1D92k.jpg

PWivtBg.jpg

from baidu

TH looks so angry at YC while WY...scared? pretending to be scared??

carmens said: I must ask something else what language do you think they spoke Koryeo people bak in Yoan ? was Chinese  then and there like English here and now? even so everyone knew Chinese in Koryeo??here is another one related to Faith drama (if you know it):if Ki Cheol is Empress Ki brother , Gongmin the Koryeo king during that time is the son or brother of Wang Yoo.?seems to be the brother rather than son. Then who is the king who killed Choi Young's master ? Wang Yoo? That evil, drunk and womanizer king was Wang Yoo?
here is what SN addiction makes to man !!! watch out my Huyzong :-B

:o)

Guest walkingintherain

Ahhhh!!!!!! I've read the last 5 pages and noticed that you all have started talking about the first episode again!!!! Hahaha there are also a few things that I noticed on the first episode but I didn't comment about it here because this thread was excited about the award show, and it would be weird if I suddenly pop up ep 1 :))

Anyways, there's one thing in ep 1 that caught my eyes was that when I saw SN smiling a little when holding up the rings. Well I'm nt completely sure that the ring belongs to her dad. but if it is, she was smiling at the ring then it could mean that she finally forgive TH???

And also I agree with @missred123 about WY and SN. I think that WY must have done something that hurts or dissapoints SN because when the palace made came to inform WY's departure, SN'S expression wasn't just sad, it's like also a silent relief. And when WY and SN's eyes met at the coronation, WY looks guitly. While SN's expression is kinda hard to read, I know for sure is a mixture of sadness and something else that I can't put my finger to it.

TH however seems to doubt SN's love for him when he looks at her, but it was kind of comforting to see SN looking back at him with fondness in her eyes.

Okay! I've re watched the first ep for a dozen times now so maybe the things that I noticed about the first ep might just be my brain playing games at me \:D/

Back to ep 19 preview, wasnt it TH who commanded WY & his men to be killed? If so what did he expect from SN? That once he kill WY, she will come running to him open arms & full of love? SN for one, hasnt completely forgave him for his betrayal. She has no interest of helping him whatever until she saw an opportunity to use him against ET. Now he wants to kill WY for his personal reason? :-L

Also in episode 1 when abt to be married, the way TH remark to WY abt SN came to him to save WY's life, wasnt it a bit too cruel? And doesnt it reflect that instead of getting better he becomes worst...Almost evil...cud it be that from all cutesy TH turn to the dark side using anything & everything just to get to his own way?  :-?

I guess we see things differently cause if anyone looked guilty, it was definitely not WY lol SN is the one who did the guilty look by trying to avoid the eye contact at first. Honestly, that intro scene really won't tell us anything because it's not really meant to. Hence why we are getting scenes that will lead to the coronation. We are not gonna get some major clues just from a 5 minutes intro which mostly highlighted a love triangle.
Anyway, i watched the second half of the MBC award and goodness! They need to work on those presenters timing for jokes. They all look so awkward with each other that when one makes a joke, the other just goes "deh" or laughs awkwardly. If you can't be naturally funny, just rehearse a damn script! MBC by far look like the most boring and pretty much empty since no one wanted to come apparently LOLAt that most suffering character segment, JCW, HJW, and JJM laughing at the part where SN was dragging WY's body :)) And when LSG was asking HJH who she would pick if she was HJW, i guess she said she couldn't pick either lol But whatever she said about JJM, i only understood "charisma" haha, but it sounded funny since HJW/JJM were laughing then JJM said something to HJW which made her laugh even more.The actress from Scandal apologizing to HJW right before her acceptance speech. :))Side Note: Since i ignore everything and anything Suzy, i thought what was the most insulting thing was MBC totally ignoring LJK except for declaring him the most suffering character. WTF? Anyway i don't even take awards in general seriously since it's all about politics but seriously MBC was the worst compared to KBS and SBS.

walkingintherain said: Ahhhh!!!!!! I've read the last 5 pages and noticed that you all have started talking about the first episode again!!!! Hahaha there are also a few things that I noticed on the first episode but I didn't comment about it here because this thread was excited about the award show, and it would be weird if I suddenly pop up ep 1 :)) Anyways, there's one thing in ep 1 that caught my eyes was that when I saw SN smiling a little when holding up the rings. Well I'm nt completely sure that the ring belongs to her dad. but if it is, she was smiling at the ring then it could mean that she finally forgive TH??? And also I agree with @missred123 about WY and SN. I think that WY must have done something that hurts or dissapoints SN because when the palace made came to inform WY's departure, SN'S expression wasn't just sad, it's like also a silent relief. And when WY and SN's eyes met at the coronation, WY looks guitly. While SN's expression is kinda hard to read, I know for sure is a mixture of sadness and something else that I can't put my finger to it. TH however seems to doubt SN's love for him when he looks at her, but it was kind of comforting to see SN looking back at him with fondness in her eyes. Okay! I've re watched the first ep for a dozen times now so maybe the things that I noticed about the first ep might just be my brain playing games at me \:D/

Guest walkingintherain

@PeggyM

No! Thank you so much from bringing it up!!! Hahaha I'm dying from boredness here!!! There is still one day left until the next episode!!!!

Yes I agree, they sure know how to make us thinking about the drama while waiting for the next episode! And I'm so excited for the next episode, the interactions between SN and WY and TH's jealousy and rage, SN getting back into her game being the tough girl she was. Ahhhh ~X( can time go any slower?

chrissydiva said: I guess we see things differently cause if anyone looked guilty, it was definitely not WY lol SN is the one who did the guilty look by trying to avoid the eye contact at first. Honestly, that intro scene really won't tell us anything because it's not really meant to. Hence why we are getting scenes that will lead to the coronation. We are not gonna get some major clues just from a 5 minutes intro which mostly highlighted a love triangle.
Anyway, i watched the second half of the MBC award and goodness! They need to work on those presenters timing for jokes. They all look so awkward with each other that when one makes a joke, the other just goes "deh" or laughs awkwardly. If you can't be naturally funny, just rehearse a damn script! MBC by far look like the most boring and pretty much empty since no one wanted to come apparently LOLAt that most suffering character segment, JCW, HJW, and JJM laughing at the part where SN was dragging WY's body :)) And when LSG was asking HJH who she would pick if she was HJW, i guess she said she couldn't pick either lol But whatever she said about JJM, i only understood "charisma" haha, but it sounded funny since HJW/JJM were laughing then JJM said something to HJW which made her laugh even more.The actress from Scandal apologizing to HJW right before her acceptance speech. :))Side Note: Since i ignore everything and anything Suzy, i thought what was the most insulting thing was MBC totally ignoring LJK except for declaring him the most suffering character. WTF? Anyway i don't even take awards in general seriously since it's all about politics but seriously MBC was the worst compared to KBS and SBS.