[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest missred123

TGIF!!!! Ok guys, you are all talking about a kissing scene between WY and SN. Will there be one?

I think so. After all, she is crazy, madly, in love with WY until the end of her life, drama style. So, it's no big deal if she kiss him.

If she doesn't kiss him I will create a kiss scene. Whose with me!!! Hahaha..

I have a strange feeling she won't kiss TH. :(

@missred123 - 
YES! I hope we get a kiss scene! However, if you're going to create one yourself...(which I'm all for, btw) you might wanna put it in spoilers and put a rating on it. 
=))
Why do I feel like it's been months since we've seen this drama? :|

And to change topics for a bit...What happened to Wang Go? didn't he go back to Koryo? If so why is Jocham (Wang go's minion) still sticking around with DK and gang?
I just need to think of something else other than WY+SN kissing scene...

Guest missred123

@stclause

I start one for you.

WY struggled to get SN fragile, torchered body from the dungeon as TH entered through the iron gate he yelled, let her go!! WY smiled sarcastic and said, it over for you pretty boy, it's my time now! No more tea, no more bed time stories, no more Mr. 3 steps behind and most of all, no more back to back holding the ears on that bridge!!! SN is mine, all mine and you can't do a thing about it. One false move and I will call ET. Hahaha!!

Guest missred123

@tessieroo

Arasseo, arasseo! I think WY is still in Yuan. Remember, ET said he could have her, but did not say in Goryeo.

Guest missred123

@tessieroo/ chrissydiva

They should have named him GW. Damn!!! WG is too close to WY! How the hell can you remember that, especially when he is banished to Goryeo. That's how insignificant his role is! Haha..

@missred123 - 
I think he's Wang Yoo's Uncle? (I'm not positive of a family relationship but I think so) He's the one who's been trying to steal Wang Yoo's throne since the beginning of the drama. ET told him to forget about winning the throne and just go back to Goryeo. 
I'm slowly forgetting what this drama is even about.  /:)

shaym said:

Ha Ji Won is really shippable - I have shipped her to a lot of male celebrities already: Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub, Gong Yoo, Lee Seung Gi, Hyun Bin, Joo Jin Mo, Ji Chang Wook, Jin Yi Han, Taecyeon, etc. Pardon me for being off-topic. Can't help it. Haha.

Guest missred123

Yes, I remember WG! He went back to Goryeo.

ET told him, hit the road jack and don't come back no more, no more, no more, no more. Hahaha.( I am just picturing ET saying that.)

But, He will be back, because in ep 1 he was in the audience at the coronation.

@ stclause

WG sidekick Jocham is in Yuan keeping an eye out to report back to WG.

BTW this is for anyone who ship this sweet couple :P

https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/s720x720/1425797_732476600114351_1933151855_n.jpg

1425797_732476600114351_1933151855_n.jpg
my threesome....2 timing SN  :))
kemx.jpg

** Why cant I post images?  :-w **