[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@Lyly
okays Dear no worries :) ....didn't know it was a joke :) and thought you got confused with our weird sense of humor here :)
so just wanted to explain :)

How I love this song of Junsu in Empress Ki . I wonder when I can hear even one of them say "I love you." Guess, I have to wait for so many episodes before I can hear it. Haha. 

I don't know if this has been posted before, but if it was, please let me know, so I can remove it. :) 
Cr: YozohhhCH4

Guest anjshin

haha,. dangkise got us all there, credits goes to him for being a such a great villain and to our writers-nim. but on one side of this story, yes DK is the bad guy here, but nevertheless he showed a passionate love unconsciously from his side because neither him for an instance woudn't have liked to kill the mom of the one you're expected to fall in love with, creepy it may seem but even though he's expecting not to receive any reciprocal love from SN he tried to protect her, it's just that destiny made them the so called song WHEN LOVE AND HATE COLLIDES. ~just a viewer point of view. Still a WY=SN ship all the way. :))

@anjshin
all I could say to his sniffing soul for falling in love or being obsessed with the daughter of the women he killed :-w

Karma is a real *beach* (changed it to avoid Richard Simmons popping in) :)

Guest anjshin

@anjshin

all I could say fto his sniffing soul for falling in love or being obsessed with the daughter of the women he killed :-w

Karma is a real *beach* (changed it to avoid Richard Simmons popping in) :)

@larabn : exactly, you got my point clearly. what goes around, comes around, it's Dk problem anyway from falling into the charms of our seunyangshi :D

Ugh. Why can't SN teach our puppy Emperor the alphabet already?! It kills me to see him staring so helplessly at the scrolls :((

After watching the preview of Ep 17, here's what I'm thinking: what's up with the BANGS, TH? You looked so gorgeous as is... :-? ~X(

Guys, I really don't get why SN has to treat TH with such loathing.  I understand she thinks he betrayed her and her father. I understand that she is "in love" with WY (why I just don't get). But do she have to really mistreat TH the way she does.  She is in his palace, he treats her well but she treats him as if he owes her something.  I don't like it.  Be loyal to your country but be kind to a friend.

tarjig said: Guys, I really don't get why SN has to treat TH with such loathing.  I understand she thinks he betrayed her and her father. I understand that she is "in love" with WY (why I just don't get). But do she have to really mistreat TH the way she does.  She is in his palace, he treats her well but she treats him as if he owes her something.  I don't like it.  Be loyal to your country but be kind to a friend.

tarjig said: Guys, I really don't get why SN has to treat TH with such loathing.  I understand she thinks he betrayed her and her father. I understand that she is "in love" with WY (why I just don't get). But do she have to really mistreat TH the way she does.  She is in his palace, he treats her well but she treats him as if he owes her something.  I don't like it.  Be loyal to your country but be kind to a friend.

Can someone enlighten me, in the episode 16, El Temur said that all the concubines and eunuchs died but one : Eunuch Jockho??? But in the E15, we saw that Lady Noh was also a part from the late Emperor.?? It could be that El Temur isn't aware of her or the Head Eunuch (i forgot his name) hide the existence of Lady Noh.

sarah.lina said: Can someone enlighten me, in the episode 16, El Temur said that all the concubines and eunuchs died but one : Eunuch Jockho??? But in the E15, we saw that Lady Noh was also a part from the late Emperor.?? It could be that El Temur isn't aware of her or the Head Eunuch (i forgot his name) hide the existence of Lady Noh.

Ah, she didn't served the Emperor, that explains why he didn't killed her already!! ^:)^ (thank you pegster).
I also think that it would be likely the #1 or #2, that couldn't be the #3 because, we all know that El Temur is "the devil", he would have killed her already just for fun (even if she's crazy) =))