[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Ive been following threads here for alm0st a m0nth n0w and i just registered last night, . I like Th and Sh pairing to the p0int that hoping sh would love him t0o and be a happy family in the end since they are married. . . I just really hope for that ending. . . Both of them working together to eliminate all that bad guys in the scenes. . . It would be really  great if Sh will learn to forgive and love Th in the end after trying to make revenge 0n him of course for s0me spice in the drama. Haha just my opini0n, anyway its a long run episode still and ending is still on the writer's hand. . . :-S

Guest JOSIEvang

misstear said: To tell the truth, a part of me so worry when there are so many TH-SN shippers, and being a SN-WY shipper, I'm afraid that writer-nim will change the novel's storyline because of fans. It's too cruel to Wang Yoo if he can't get Seung Nyang's heart. He is a true hero, a true man that a girl like Seung Nyang, who went through lots of pain, can rely. To protect a strong woman, it must be a man who stronger than her. Maybe it's too early to be worry, but I see that Seung Nyang still see Wang Yoo as her king, not a man making her heart flutter at the begining. Writer-nim! Please have some pity for Wang Yoo - Seung Nyang shippers TT.TT

Guest IguanaSoap

Now that you say it I'm a bit afraid too lol. But lets support SeungNyang and Wang Yoo together! :D

Huuuuu~ count me in! That hawwt ahjusshi WY needs more support kkkkk :D

As I read over some of the comments You can understand the methods that he's using.  There are a lot of rulers who married with out love just for the political power. I can't remember one that truly loved his empress. If any of you knows please enlighten me. In my opinion none of their love was real  

Guest JOSIEvang

Haha, yeah I found it funny how her bangs spontaneously disappeared and her hair grew longer xD she's still so beautiful though~

Oops!! Sorry, I didn't know we couldn't quote images..

Miky88 said: I may be minority but i quite liked today episode and i'm starting to like very much the scenes between Seung Nyang&Dang Ki-Se(the guy looks so good with that haircut)...HJW sure looks stunning with every male actor she works without a doubt....I'm starting to think that she will become his weakness...it was so funny when he saw her for the first time all arranged,he sure was striked down by her beauty...i'm curious about his character progression because i saw signs of humanity..when he turned looking at her when she was tired from the jorney or when he saw WangGo talk with her..i'm so liking when our bad guys have a humanity part as well,they have multilayers to peel not the one dimensional stereotype,he is bad an that's all...so he asked the eunuch professor Dok Man to groom her if i understood good so he can have her as his concubine...this sure will be fun when Th enters the stage and he knows SN is a She and fight for her...i bet his ego will fill fighting for a women with a scardy cat emperior...the things will be so much fun from now on and i'm curious about SN jorney,hope she will remain with her fire in her like now :x

<:-P wow this drama is getting better and better........ lol at SN....it was funny to see SN's shocked expression...when she saw Yuan palace,etc...

Guest Elles Ha Chu

@Lara Santos

Welcome to the Yuan Palace Harem.. I think we have a lot of Emperor Ta Hwan's shipper here.. or. should I say.. concubines?

Welcome and have a lot of fun..

>:D<

Ohh..i am just curious whether there is any eunuch in this harem? Please out yourself..it will be double the fun to hear your viewpoint..yuan harem is roaring.lol

Welcome@LaraSantos

Guest lljsykk2013

I really can't wait to see TH & SN meet again. Hopefully not Ep 8 ending scene  :| I don't want to wait one week to see when He know SN is She :) Pls writernin don't give a lot of trouble to SN when TH enjoy with the other girl   ~X(

Guest leaaaaa

valsava said: As I read over some of the comments You can understand the methods that he's using.  There are a lot of rulers who married with out love just for the political power. I can't remember one that truly loved his empress. If any of you knows please enlighten me. In my opinion none of their love was real  

I love JCW the actor. I think he acts well so I was happy when he actually took the part. I am not too sure how I feel about his character though. While, I understand that he is young and immature and he will grow up soon but he has to know that being in his position means his actions have grave consequences to others. He saved himself and I don't fault him for that necessarily but it doesn't make me think he is currently the mark of a good man. So I will see how he turns out as he learns to gain more power. I still have a lot of trouble getting over what they gave him to wear in official garb. He is a Yuan emperor. I just think they could have made something that was more true to the time. I understand all the arguments that it's fiction and therefore a lot of liberties are taken - not only the story but the outfits... I was in the same position fighting for JOJ before I gave that one up. I can understand how some of the naysayers feel. I can't quite understand why they have to use real historical figures if completely fake ones would have done the trick just as well IMO. In any case, the ship has sailed on this age old argument and I shall see how the entire story unfolds. I really like WY and SN together with just a few very poignant moments. The separation - such heartbreak even though it is not love yet. TH and SN, I like them too but he really needs to mature before I can really get onboard with him. So good thing here for me is either way, i am not attached enough to any of the three that I wouldn't be able to let go :) I haven't come across a king/emperor that I didn't like in a titular role. So I hope the storyline does not fail me here. I grew up watching period c-dramas so I know as long as the leads capture me, I can ignore all the rest of the flaws. All three leads are just fantastic in sageuks so it is just a treat to see them together in EK.