[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

For me, the bad news of PD is overpowered by the casting of Joo Jin Mo as the Goryeo King! and he's just one of the main male leads. I wonder who will be the other (yuan emperor)? I hope he won't disappoint. The 2 leads are great actors so I hope the other yet to be casted is just as great. I'm kinda hoping it could be either Jang Hyuk or Gong Yoo or Jo In Sung.  I'm happy also that the title changed to Empress Ki, idk why but I think the former title, Hwatu (battle of flowers), has some neg vibes to it. Ha. Can't wait for Octoberrrrrrr.

For me' date=' the bad news of PD is overpowered by the casting of Joo Jin Mo as the Goryeo King! and he's just one of the main male leads. I wonder who will be the other (yuan emperor)? I hope he won't disappoint. The 2 leads are great actors so I hope the other yet to be casted is just as great. I'm kinda hoping it could be either Jang Hyuk or Gong Yoo or Jo In Sung.  I'm happy also that the title changed to Empress Ki, idk why but I think the former title, Hwatu (battle of flowers), has some neg vibes to it. Ha. Can't wait for Octoberrrrrrr.[/quote']

In addition to the three actors you mentioned, song seung hun and go soo would also be nice. :)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Hwatu” Actress Ha Ji Won Participates in Fan-Signing Event at BAUHAUS Crocodile Store class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
Hajiwon-feature2.jpg

On August 17, actress Ha Ji Won participated in a fan-signing event held at theBAUHAUS Crocodile store in Dongdaemun-gu, Jang An-dong, Seoul.  The star was styled in a polka-dot print jumpsuit, navy fedora, and silver bangles.  Fans were amazed by Ha Ji Won’s ever blooming beauty and serene smile.

In other news, Ha Ji Won will be starring in upcoming MBC drama “Hwatu” which will be a 50-episode drama and will air in October.  Ha Ji Won plays the role of Empress Ki of the Yuan Kingdom who was born in Goryeo Kingdom but married to Yuan Emperor Soon Jae.  Empress Ki will struggle with balancing the interests of her birthplace with the interests of her new home, and find herself torn between her husband and a new love interest.  Joo Jin Mo plays the role of King Chung Hye of the Goryeo Kingdom (after many battles, the Goryeo Kingdom was to become a tributary state of the Yuan Empire) who hopes to free Goryeo from the increasingly burdensome Yuan sphere of influence and falls for Empress Ki.     
Hajiwon_8.18.2013.jpg

Hajiwon-5_8.17.2013.jpg

Hajiwon-4_8.17.2013.jpg

Hajiwon-5_8.18.2013.jpg

Hajiwon_8.17.2013.jpg

Hajiwon-2_8.17.2013.jpg

Hajiwon-3_8.17.2013.jpg

Source: Soompi

Guest sara1117

They started shooting without the second leading man? properly Yuan emperor will take some time before he appears for the first time.

class="articletitle" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-width: 0px; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; font-size: 33px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "

pieracapozucca

said: [size=2]

Drama "Empress Gi" officially starts filming today in Yongin, Gyeonggi. It is reported that the weather is so hot but Ji Won still shows her passion for acting. She did the first shoot enthusiastically. 

[size=2]

Source: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=224239

JiWonderland

[/size]

1175311_531985346871227_96096308_n.jpg

Ha Ji Won will do action scenes in drama "Empress Gi".

The character Empress Gi portrayed as "a iron lady" who learnt to use sword better than men when she was a child. There will be scenes of archery, sword fighting and horse riding in the drama.
Ji Won has registered to an action school and practiced her body since one month ago to prepare for the role.

Source: http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20130820/57132913/3
Thanks to JiWonderland

Let's wait for her beautiful action scenes like in Damo, Duelist, Secret Garden, The King 2 Hearts...

1002887_532931186776643_957055370_n.jpg

26.jpg

CROCODILE LADIES FALL 2013 CAMPAIGN WITH HA JI WON

Crocodile Ladies is putting a punch of colors to the fall season. Geometric prints define the collection, and it is as colorful as the hot air balloons that dot the skies in their visuals, which feature their favorite muse Ha Ji Won.

Check it!
25_zps26e4957e.jpg~original
24_zpsa5180f37.jpg~original
23_zps17b04464.jpg~original

22_zps52b877f3.jpg~original
21_zps118bad98.jpg~original20_zpsf7a47eba.jpg~original

19_zps202d9e0e.jpg~original

18_zps037b4332.jpg~original
17_zps89858d8c.jpg~original

16_zps5af60bb3.jpg~original

15_zps58763256.jpg~original
14_zps510b62ad.jpg~original

13_zps708739e8.jpg~original
12_zps50b6a69c.jpg~original11_zps0ed7c120.jpg~original

10_zps1335bab1.jpg~original9_zps54bd2cc7.jpg~original
8_zps23909264.jpg~original

7_zps78fef443.jpg~original
6_zps20f4345f.jpg~original
5_zpsab70805e.jpg~original

4_zps8c930344.jpg~original

3_zps26462854.jpg~original

2_zps16e8d479.jpg~original
1_zps626618eb.jpg~original

Source: Crocodile Ladies.

I just found out about this new drama and I am so excited. I love Ha Jin Won... In my opinion one of the best actresses in kdrama, and she is so pretty :D I've never watched anything from the writers or director, but with Jin won, at least the romantic scenes will be nice hahahahha

Kim Seo-hyeong's tension with Ha Ji-won

photo342163.jpg

Actress Kim Seo-hyeong is attempting at her first historical drama.

Kim Seo-hyeong has taken on the role of Queen Hwang in the new MBC drama "Empress Qi".

Kim Seo-hyeong is a proud and elegant character who is a master in politics. She builds tension withHa Ji-won who stars as Empress Qi.

Kim Seo-hyeong starred in last year's drama "Salaryman" as Mo Ga-bi and will be returning with"Empress Qi" for the first time in a year and 7 months.

Kim Seo-hyeong said, "I'm very nervous as it's been a while. I can't wait to see what my third project with director Jang Yeong-cheol and writer Jeong Kyeong-soon-I creates this time and it's very intense because it's my first historical drama".

Meanwhile, "Empress Qi" is a 50 part drama about a Koryeo woman's love and struggle as the leader of the Yuan Dynasty.

Source: Hancinema

Guest lljsykk2013

Can't wait to see who will be emperor and can have love line with our cool girl HJW  :) They should choose some one young,cute and cool~~~

Guest eeldeerlove

I'm not sure about this article.. it says something like a certain professor wants to revise the script of Empress Ki drama because of some distortion in historical facts?

http://www.segye.com/content/html/2013/08/29/20130829000691.html?OutUrl=naver

20130829000379_0.jpg