[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

u sure she will loss the baby??the writer alwiz do something unexpected...mayb the baby will be delivered safely(though still illogic.even with modern medical hahah..premature baby need neonatal intensive care...)hhaha but after all the fetus have the strong superhuman genes of wy and sn so everything is Possible....so,guess tis ek is following the novel storyline then.... =(( so the evil tn will take k of the baby in the future?? 

tessieroo said: Me too, I'm suddenly so disgusted and angry with TN that I can't see straight. How is SN giving birth already?   skep.gif  I could totally see Ki-Se stealing that kid from an unconscious SN and taking it to his evil sister. UGH - I knew I would hate this love-child plot!  :-L

Guest greenpea1004

so many things for an ep @@feel like watching an chinese historical drama, many turns, many things happendedbut still okthk for all the recap and all those who bring it to us every week :) appreciate your effort :x

this episode is too sad
all the Goryeo people serving in Yuan united and joined force to protect SN but it all was in vain
I'm still shuddering at the bloodshed

after seeing this carnage and losing her lovechild (still to be confirmed because it seems to me she was giving birth in the cave? though it's nonsense, even LP was still pregnant, how come SN is already giving birth?), SN will be more than motivated to avenge her people. sh**t is about to get real

Ha.  The writer-nims know EXACTLY what they're doing by yanking our collective chains like that.  Had us fished-in for the CPR Kiss, and then threw us off a cliff with this whole Seung-nyang 'will she keep the baby or not' plot.  But a little "X Months Later" title card would really help us out in the long run, huh writers?  Kthanksbye.   :-w

no English sub, no comment.... EPISODE 22: We are all pregnant.... one that is overdue or i guess the second baby already... the other one suddenly i think ate a watermelon, and the other poor one who claims she is.... WOW... this is festival of preggy mommies., =))

What? Everyone is pregnant?!?! What did I miss? Haven't watched tonight 's ep yet.

Guest kenneth123

it will be like wtf... if the baby is still alive after all the running that happened... no offense... but it will be so unrealistic if the baby is still alive.. even LP didn't give birth yet...she suddenly got pregnant and give birth in just one episode ... just wow :o ... she even reached the point where LP and SN got their bellies in watermelon type.. :o too much creativity from the writers! hahahahhaa ,,, if it will be according to what i think the baby will die.. and SN will take revenge for all the people who suffered just to let her return to Goryeo... :D

larabn said: guys who watched the ep is SN giving birth to the baby? or is she losing it
I think she will give birth to it and it will be premature right
but then if she loses the baby, why make her pregnant in the first place and make TN not pregnant?

seriously?! what the!!! i am shock and speechless with my jaw dropping... this episode is so unexpected!!!! i don't know if i can sleep well tonight... this episode is hunting me already... more episodes like this and sure before this drama ended I've been to E.R many times because of heart attack!!!

iloveporkandbeans said: so fast.. maybe TH will marry WY and SY's daughter?!  :-O  :-O  :-O  :-O  :-O  :-O  :-O  :-O  :-O  :-O  That's impossible to happen... we know Th is in his early 20's but WY and SN child is still a baby and if we said she'll marry TH at the age of 14, then TH is like in his mid 30s

Guest redhazel

Wow, it's like 3 episodes packed in 1 episode @-)

Too fast.

And no preview??? MBC do you want us to attack your office??? Just give us 15 second preview pleaseeee :(( :-w

Guest greenpea1004

anjshin said: no English sub, no comment.... EPISODE 22: We are all pregnant.... one that is overdue or i guess the second baby already... the other one suddenly i think ate a watermelon, and the other poor one who claims she is.... WOW... this is festival of preggy mommies., =))

Guest minnie0103

I VOTE FOR EPISODE 22 AS THE CRAZIEST EPISODE EVER! MORE THAN JUST A ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!! 
Waiting for another week just to find out what will happen next is like a torture.  %-(
Thank you again everyone for the live recap!!! @larabn @ChelseaS... everyone, thanks! :)