[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

oH NO!!! SHE IS BLEEDING... I HOPE THE BABY WON'T BE PREMATURE AND SINCE SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANYBODY WITH HER TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY, I HOPE THE BABY WON'T DIE!!!

OTEKKE OTTEKE!!! how to i surive now with today's ending and no preview!!!

Gals ~ I'm exhausted by the makjang.
Too much - too fast - for criminy's sake! We've got months of episodes left to go and they have Seung Nyang pregnant and giving birth in the SAME episode?
For reals? I get that everyone dying is a major catalyst - but -pahshah! at the instant birth thinghy. (insert eyeball roll) 

Guest lindearist

I'm so tensed right here watching.. and I am the one that is nervous for SN AND ALL!! AND TO KNOW THAT THERE'S NO PREVIEW.. :(( :(( :(( Why mbc.. why empress ki.. whyyy

I hope SN's close friend will not die. I always like her.and sob..sob...That scene where That crazy lady saved SN is so sad...the best scene for me..
WTF..once again El Plague survives !!! Poor WY's subordinate,  Park Bool-hwa. He died  :((

it can't be born,it would be illogical from every angle...Lady Park was advanced and had little to give birth and SN was maybe 3 months,even so it's unreal she had stayed there for so many months when they didn't made it look like that,so if she even was 7 months Lady Park would already be a mom by many months...i guess she will loose the baby and that will be the trigger to her urge of revenge...i think that is a miscarrage ...

awwwaahhhhhhh..... what the???? are they joking me???.... how can this be happening!!! I've been in medical field for 7 years now and i can't explain how did SN and LP simultaneously being pregnant and now my little angel is giving birth inside a cave!!! explain it to me i can't comprehend!! :o) #:-S

OMG that was so sad ! Poor women !If SN's baby die to OMG my heart break for her !And for TH too even tough he didn't love Lady Park it was his baby too !
I Hope that it would be the last straw for him and that it will make TH destroy all of them !
Anyway Thanks to all who live recaps the episode <3

Guest anjshin

no English sub, no comment.... EPISODE 22: We are all pregnant.... one that is overdue or i guess the second baby already... the other one suddenly i think ate a watermelon, and the other poor one who claims she is.... WOW... this is festival of preggy mommies., =))

guys who watched the ep is SN giving birth to the baby? or is she losing it
I think she will give birth to it and it will be premature right
but then if she loses the baby, why make her pregnant in the first place and make TN not pregnant?

Guest minnie0103

WANG YOO SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT HER IN THE FIRST PLACE! WHATEVER REASON IT WAS, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT HER ALONE IN A FOREIGN LAND. POOR, SEUNG NYANG!!! MY POOR OTP. :'( 
So many deaths in just one episode! This is terribly bad to handle. :'( :'( 

nada1994 said: afarid they will make the baby a live....there's no way they gonna let the baby live after all this!! since everyone is soo tense right now, lets put a little laugh in it..

@nada1994, the baby might be like what your profile pic display "i'm different too" so he might survive lol

(but we all know he wouldn't.. do you guys think the baby is a boy or a girl?? what would his/her name be??) mhmm