[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

larabn said: as usual my net sucks big time so I will try and comment on scenes I see
but not a full recap as for my Dear @cunn I will make sure I mention ET in those comments if I can :))

@hunterdd - RE: "Definitely. It will be a huge threat especially if they pair Lee Boo Young up with a younger hot male lead "
welllll... Kim Jae Wook has another drama lined up and Ji Hyun Woo is in army - Lee Min Ki seems only to do movies now - and Kim Woo Bin is too ugly hot (I lurv him tho) to be her lead...... and those are the only guys I can think of that would make me tune in to something OTHER than EK. heeheee.....
If the lead male can be Lee Jin Wook (only a couple of years younger) .... I might be swayed ~ ~ ;)
My Boo grabs me and cries, "NO ! don't leave me! "  Kajima !
j53v.jpg

@minnie0103
thank you for the preview at first it said page not found but I saw the preview now :)
so as suspected the eunuch will sense SN might be pregnant from her pulse

Guest minnie0103

larabn said: @minnie0103
thank you for the preview at first it said page not found but I saw the preview now :)
so as suspected the eunuch will sense SN might be pregnant from her pulse

SN is shivering and the eunuch checks up on her wound and her pulse and notices something strange
but he doesn't tell them anything and they are thinking of keeping her safe away from the palace

They take SN in this cart carried by eunuchs (not sure what it's called, haha)

YBS sees them. Dok Man says it's Lady Park. YBS tries to peek at them.
SN is taken to the harem.

SN is seen by her maid friend.

Dok Man and maid leaves SN alone.

what if she will loose the baby because f DK and others and want's revenge?i'm sure Lady Park and all her maiden's will die in the forest by those assasins made like robery and Lady Noh will give her/find the mirror with the Blood Vow

SN reaches the place she is to hide in
why is tanashiri acting all lie she can't smell or eat food, Oh dear she is more delulu now