[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@sicknine,  :)) I found it... i just saw your name on the members list next to my friend Lily. :))

Guest jamaatunrohmah

I don't know the first guy because I don't watch both Giant and Incarnation of Money. The second guy I watched him in Rooftop Prince as Yong Tae Mu's father and in Big as Gil Daran's father.

Guest jaewon fan

I don't know the first guy because I don't watch both Giant and Incarnation of Money. The second guy I watched him in Rooftop Prince as Yong Tae Mu's father and in Big as Gil Daran's father.

:D Park Sang Min , played an undercover agent on Giant. He is a police but he works for the bad so that he could catch him and also to take revenge.

But in Incarnation of Money, he was a nasty prosecutor who is full of greed and ambitious.

He is a good actor though. He can play both bad and good guy role well. He is one of those actors that who could make you wonder if he is a FRIEND or a FOE? :-/ 8->

Guest yeohweping

최철호
Choi Chul Ho joins casting as well according to Cafe.

http://cafe.daum.net/MBCscandal/OggP/49

Wow so many male casting so far but barely any female actress cast yet.....  I seriously need to watch more Kdrama because I have no idea who any of these actors are, sometimes I recognize K-actors/actress but don't know their names....

Guest jaewon fan

cclover1 said: Wow so many male casting so far but barely any female actress cast yet.....  I seriously need to watch more Kdrama because I have no idea who any of these actors are, sometimes I recognize K-actors/actress but don't know their names....

Guest jaewon fan

Shin Eun-Kyung-p1.jpg

• Name Shin Eun-Kyung
  • Hangul: 신은경
  • Birthdate: February 15, 1973
  • Birthplace: Busan, South Korea
  • University: Dankook University
  • Major: Movie Theatre
  • Height: 170cm

• :D I never watch any of her dramas , but  just last week , when i was browsing Korean movies to watch, her movie "Love In Between" was on recommended list on youtube. I just click it out of curiousity because it was fully sub in English and there's a lot of views.  The story is quite interesting, but i think it gained a lot of views not because of the story but because it was rated 18+. I guess, you guys already know what i mean. ;) Anyway, i think she is a good actress. Not very popular but well experienced...  :>
     I'm not sure if she is Shin Eun-Kyung that is being casted on this drama, sometimes there are Korean stars with the same name, i just put her name on search and her details came out.. maybe she is the one, but the photo posted by @yeohweping look too young.. i'm wondering if i got the wrong details... :)) 8->

Guest kcmg25

Just found out this upcoming drama recently and I'm so excited for this drama because of Kim Jae Won and the writer Bae Yoo Mi. Just reading the title gives me goosebumps and the eagerness to watch this. At last, I'll be able to see and watch KJW again in a new production after May Queen. Anyway, nice casting for this drama. The actors and actresses are truly versatile. 

Archived