[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

Guest jaewon fan

Hancinema Official Link for Scancal is now available :x
photo312880.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean drama "Scandal"'s page to HanCinema database

"Scandal" (2013)

Directed by Kim Jin-min

Written by Bae Yoo-mi

With Jo Yoon-heeKim Jae-wonJo Jae-hyeonSin Eun-kyeongPark Sang-minKim Hye-ri,...

Sat, Sun 21:50
Synopsis
Passionate sergeant Ha Eun-jung meets Woo Ah-mi and gets involved in a scandal when he finds out his father is actually a kidnapper who kidnapped him when he was young.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/07

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

http://www.hancinema.net/upcoming-korean-drama-scandal-56399.html

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doanlan

hello everyone,

I think this drama interests me; I watched Kim Jae Won only in one movie, not drama

sorry but I was not "in" with him too much :)); I'll try try this time

but I like Park Sang Min, especially Jo Yoon Hee after Nine :))

when this drama will be aired ?????

Guest jaewon fan

hello everyone' date='I think this drama interests me; I watched Kim Jae Won only in one movie, not dramasorry but I was not "in" with him too much :)); I'll try try this timebut I like Park Sang Min, especially Jo Yoon Hee after Nine :))when this drama will be aired ?????[/quote']

I bet you watch 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant. :)) I'm not gonna blame you if you won't like him that much.. Even KJW itself consider that movie one of his failure projects but if you watch him in the drama i highly recommend Can You Hear My Heart ,for sure you will appreciate how he improves compare to the movie you watch. It has a good casting with great story ..

Scandal will premiere on June 29. :) So far, the cast in this drama that i watch before was Kim Jae Won and Park Sang Min, but i also watch Shin Eun Kyung movie Love in Between 2010 , and Jo Jae Hyun movie Bad Guy in 2001 i came across to those movies on youtube recently. They are good actors. I haven't watch any of projects of Jo Yoon Hee but i hope this one will give me a good impression of her.

Guest jaewon fan

I just watch Jo Yoon Hee movie The Trafficker 2012,  #:-S my goodness, it's gruesome... it's a story of people who sell organs, her acting is good, although she's not a main character, she did well, but honestly i shoudn't have watch that movie, it scare me to death, i guess i won't be able to eat for few meals until i forgot what i saw....sighhhh... :-S

Guest jamaatunrohmah

Good news guys' date=' viki.com already formed a team to sub. this series... i'm so happy... :-bdCheck the site at : http://www.viki.com/tv/20171c-scandal =D>[/quote']

That's good news!

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan 

there's always a way to watch it on Viki even you're outside America

:D

MBC always offer global licence :)

Guest jaewon fan

Hello guys, does anyone know who is JO HAN CHUL, and what drama he was in before? It was mention that He is also being cast on this drama but i couldn't find his profile. It seems like someone also have same name as him. :-/

Guest jaewon fan

So happy' date=' Jaewon oppa comeback can't wait for this couple...i hope the drama will be success.                                                                                                                      [/quote']

:-/ Sister, i just want to ask, are you a member on KJW baidu bar? Your signature looks very familiar to me. ;)

@jaewonfan thanks for the welcome sorry for the late reply im on  Vacation right now in hongkong  to see Koo Hye Sun hongkong contemporary event ill be here till friday if im not mistaken your also in hongkong right hope we can meet :)Anyway I love KJW movie 100 days of arrogance thats how I fell in love with hi  I cant belive he thinks it was a failure :(I will be staying longer for this drama I love the lead couple unless if the ztory is horrible then im might jump ship lol Havea great day

Guest jaewon fan

GHSforever said: @jaewonfan thanks for the welcome sorry for the late reply im on  Vacation right now in hongkong  to see Koo Hye Sun hongkong contemporary event ill be here till friday if im not mistaken your also in hongkong right hope we can meet :)Anyway I love KJW movie 100 days of arrogance thats how I fell in love with hi  I cant belive he thinks it was a failure :(I will be staying longer for this drama I love the lead couple unless if the ztory is horrible then im might jump ship lol Havea great day

Archived