[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

Here is a photo of Choi Yeo Jin and Kim Jae Won doing a photo shoot for HangTen CF in 2005. If they are going to work together again on this drama it would be good because they already know each other. 
942635_538185302890121_1903844171_n.jpg

8-> Is she going to be one of the love interest?  8->

Guest jaewon fan

8-> This upcoming drama reminds me of Kim Jae Won recent CF for SINGLES Magazine released last February, the day after he celebrate his 32nd birthday. The title is "AGENT KIM 007" , which is very close to his character on this drama as detective.  :-?

Guest jamaatunrohmah

sicknine said:

Omo! Jo Min A is the one who play as child for Min Young (Yun Hee) in Nine :3

I can't find her profile on Asianwiki...  :-? Is that her real name?

I love this kid since The Moon that embraces the sun! Her interaction with Lee Min Ho 1993 was amazing. And love her more in Nine (too bad she didn't get more scenes with Park Hyungsik), and now I will love her even more and more. :-*

Guest jaewon fan

@sicknine , @cclover1 , @thuytran

:x One of the Japanese fan who attented KJW special fans meeting last Saturday , May 18. KJW oppa said they will start filming next week. probably they will do the teaser filming and poster making.. i'm so excited... :D

Guest jaewon fan

@tulipw @cclover1 , :D YES, KJW oppa announced it during his FM interview. Although we won't be able to watch the video or see the photos during the FM because it was an exclusive event for Japanese fans who went to Korea, im quite happy that we get a few details of it. :x Some stolen photos was shared on FB fansclub from those who attend, you can check it out. It's actually prohibited but some naughty fans just can't help to keep it. ;) Thanks to them we can see oppa latest photo.

@jaewon fan lol I saw the pictures of him at the fan meet on fb and couldn't stop drooling, he looked so handsome at the fan meet in a tux, gosh I swooning <3... I was hoping for a video of the fan meet but its okay if It can't be shown but so excited for the filming of scandal...

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon fan lol I saw the pictures of him at the fan meet on fb and couldn't stop drooling' date=' he looked so handsome at the fan meet in a tux, gosh I swooning <3... I was hoping for a video of the fan meet but its okay if It can't be shown but so excited for the filming of scandal...[/quote']

He wore the same style during 2011 MBC Drama Awards. He look exactly like Cha Dong Joo in CYHMH. :x I think oppa seems to use formal outfits when meeting Japanese fans, maybe because most of them age 30+.. :D but During his annual FM on Korean fans, he just wear casual. T-shirt and jeans with matching jacket, he look very young, maybe because most of the members who attend are teenagers and University students.. oppa need to be charming. =))

8-> im wondering if he will do some changes for his character on Scandal. The role sounds so manly and rough.. it must be COOL.. :-bd

Guest jaewon fan

Cant wait :)

:D I'm glad to see you again @GHSforever , ;) i know you drop watching MQ before, i hope SCANDAL can make you stay 'til the end. [-O< Welcome to the thread...

Archived