[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

I'm sure underneath his clothes there's something interesting he is hiding :\">

=)) hahaha now you give me a naugthy thoughts. 8-> i wonder what is that..? :D

LOL!!!! Talking about his clothes, I hope his style in this drama is good because I love his style in CYHMH, he look good in every Dong Joo outfit.... *Drool*Hopefully he don't wear suit in every ep...

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon fan You're his die hard fans. You can figure it out :))

\:D/

=)) actually i certainly know what you mean, i just can't admit it publicly. =))

Guest jaewon fan

LOL!!!! Talking about his clothes' date=' I hope his style in this drama is good because I love his style in CYHMH, he look good in every Dong Joo outfit.... *Drool*Hopefully he don't wear suit in every ep...[/quote']

as long as oppa on his clothes its OK. :D but taking off maybe better.. lol... =))

jaewon fan

wrote:

»

News Update:Kim Jae Won and Jo Yoon Hee have been confirmed as the leading actors for the upcoming MBC drama, “Scandal: A Very Shocking and Corrupt Event” (henceforth “Scandal“).In the drama, a father loses his son after someone causes a building to collapse. [color=#ff0000]

The father then kidnaps the murderer’s son and raises him. After that kidnapped son discovers this truth, he sets on the road of revenge.

[/color]<br />

<br />

After six months of rest since “May Queen,” Kim Jae Won returns as Ha Eun Joong, a detective with a cold exterior but a warm heart.<br />

<br />

After seeing great success with “You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly,” and “Nine,” Jo Yoon Hee will play Woo Ah Mi, an honest and quirky 26-year-old mother.<br />

<br />

“Scandal” will be written by Bae Yoo Mi, who has also worked on “Romance” and “Twinkle Twinkle.” The director Kim Jin Man has worked on dramas like “The East of Eden,” and “The Greatest Love.” The two of them worked together on dramas like “The Funny Wild Girl” and “I Really Really Like You.”<br />

<br />

“Scandal” will air after “A Hundred Year Inheritance” in June.<br />

Check out :

http://kimjaewon0218.blogspot.hk/2013/05/kim-jae-won-and-jo-yoon-hee-confirmed.html

Guest jaewon fan

@wangnyeo ,The plot also reminds me of city hunter. :D But i don't mind as long as KJW oppa is the lead. I know very well he is a great actor, he can certainly stand out among others and make it unique. :x

Guest nur jamaatunrohmah

Me too. Sounds like City Hunter but in lighter way, I assume, since it is not described as action / thriller drama.

Guest jaewon fan

So, let's all watch and find out what's the difference of KJW oppa and LMH drama. Scandal is more on drama than action.. so i bet it's completely different even if the plot sounds similar. :D

Guest jaewon fan

I'm so anxious to know who are the other cast who got involve in SCANDAL... 8->

How about you guys? :-/

Guest jaewon fan

This is a continuition  of Kim Jae Won character description on Scandal. It was a news headline today. Not much added from the earlier news but i guess it's just a little bit specific on his role in the drama plus a short interview from him. I have to post the original news in Korean because i couldn't translate it with accurate details. If you guys can translate, i would really appreciate it. Otherwise, let's wait for the English news to come out... :))

김재원, '스캔들'로 6개월만에 안방 복귀 "설렌다"

엑스포츠뉴스 원문 기사전송 2013-05-13 13:54

기사 이미지

▲ 김재원 스캔들 출연 소감

[엑스포츠뉴스=김현정 기자] 배우 김재원이 '메이퀸' 이후 6개월만에 안방극장에 복귀하는 소감을 밝혔다.

MBC 주말드라마 '스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건' (이하 스캔들)은 건물붕괴로 아들을 잃은 아버지가 아들을 죽인 자의 아들을 납치하고, 그 아들이 자라 아버지가 자신을 유괴한 유괴범임을 알게 되는 내용으로 복수 후의 상처 극복에 관한 이야기다.

김재원은 겉보기엔 까칠하고 거칠지만 알고 보면 속 깊고 따뜻한 남자 하은중 역할을 맡았다.

김재원은 "배우로서도 더욱 성장할 수 있는 캐릭터라 생각되고 이번 작품에도 열정을 쏟아 완성도 높은 연기와 새로운 모습을 보여드리기 위해 최선을 다할 것이다. 현장복귀가 기다려지고 설렌다"고 복귀 소감을 전했다.

김재원 소속사 칸 엔터프라이즈 관계자는 "이번 작품은 복잡한 감정연기와 강도 높은 액션연기까지 필요로 하는 작품이기에 이러한 연기에 능한 김재원의 능력을 십분 발휘할 수 있는 작품으로 기대하고 있다"고 밝혔다.

배유미 작가와 김진만 PD가 의기투합하는 '스캔들'은 '백년의 유산' 후속으로 6월 말 첫 방송된다.

김현정 기자 khj3330@xportsnews.com

There's a lot of related news but i guess it's all the same. So, i think posting one article will do.

:D

Guest jaewon fan

That picture... The one that I like most' date=' oppa in black. :D[/quote']

That photo become one of most popular among his photos since then. :D I saw a lot of sites using that photo as his profile. But who knows, his next drama will provide another great poster that shows another unique image of KJW. ;)

I use google too. And i notice on the last part of the article says, the drama will have intense action scenes. I hope i understand it correctly. It seems quite coincide on Eun Joong character because he is detective. he get into fight quite often. :D

Guest jaewon fan

Hello guys... this is Scandal Profile from DC, there is one added cast below but not sure if it's the cast or PD, please take a look. The third person is not familiar to me. 
375021_155575407958390_1493444560_n.png
:-/

Archived