[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

This is the latest image of upcoming Detective Ha Eun Joong.  :D I think he look too good to be a detective in this photo. Well, he is not in a mission yet. His job starts on July. :))
a50f4bfbfbedab648e4d1e82f636afc379311eb0
:))

Guest nur jamaatunrohmah

Nice picture, but I like him wearing something in dark color. He has fair and incredibly white skin, wearing dark makes him look more handsome. :D

Guest nur jamaatunrohmah

Yup. Anything contrast to his skin is ok. :D I hope this drama doesn't ruin both him and her hairstyle. I hate drama which makes pretty actress look awful by giving her terrible hairstyle, just like what they did to Hwang Jung Eum in Full House Takes 2 or Lee Yeon Hee in Paradise Ranch.

Guest jaewon fan

nur jamaatunrohmah said: Yup. Anything contrast to his skin is ok. :D I hope this drama doesn't ruin both him and her hairstyle. I hate drama which makes pretty actress look awful by giving her terrible hairstyle, just like what they did to Hwang Jung Eum in Full House Takes 2 or Lee Yeon Hee in Paradise Ranch.

Guest nur jamaatunrohmah

I completely agree with you. Hwang Jung Eum hairstyle in Full House is terrible. I hope , Jo Yoon Hee hair is long, but it's ok if it's short as long as they make it simple.

Actually, SCANDAL starts because of this photo. Now i started to doubt if KJW and JYH had a past. :))

When was this picture taken? I haven't had any idea that they had worked together before I watched the MV you mentioned previously. And now this picture. Hah. I should upgrade my knowledge about them then. =))

Guest jaewon fan

nur jamaatunrohmah said:

jaewon fan

wrote:

»

<br />

I completely agree with you. Hwang Jung Eum hairstyle in Full House is terrible. I hope , Jo Yoon Hee hair is long, but it's ok if it's short as long as they make it simple.<br />

Actually, SCANDAL starts because of this photo. Now i started to doubt if KJW and JYH had a past. 

:))

Guest sicknine

I always wanted to ask, how KJW maintain his milky skin? I like him since Wonderful Life. It's a very old drama. His looks never change even after years and years :))
Aigooooo, how cane this milky skin dude act as detective? :)) He is more to chaebol type character =))

Guest jaewon fan

sicknine said: I always wanted to ask, how KJW maintain his milky skin? I like him since Wonderful Life. It's a very old drama. His looks never change even after years and years :))
Aigooooo, how cane this milky skin dude act as detective? :)) He is more to chaebol type character =))

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan Are we expecting him to go half naked in Scandal if he's right now building his muscle back :))
Oh..... half naked in Scandal definitely Scandalous! :))

I'm back! @jaewon fan and @sicknine how dare you guys spazz without me, lol just kidding... ooooh Jaewon oppa go topless is like a once in a life time because he never shows off his body except in wonderful life and maybe sometimes in photoshoot but not alot....

Guest jaewon fan

@cclover1 and @sicknine , Just thinking oppa will go topless make me scream.  :)) That's too much to ask. KJW is such a shy boy. I never see him show his body bare after his army. He showed his abs for 2second on his 4th fans meeting because fans force him , but that was really quick. Just a blink of an eye. He showed a little bit on his drama Wonderful Life and Sweet Memories is Japan MV but that was long time ago and he is just a boy back then, now he is a real man.  8-> I'm not a pervert but i really want to see his body... :)) That would be an ultimate scandal for all his fans... =))

@jaewon fan you make me laugh... It's true oppa never shows his body as much.... I want to see it too lol. I wanted to post this photo shoot of oppa topless when he was younger but I wasn't sure if I could lol....

Guest nur jamaatunrohmah

And he doesn't want to do any bedscene. He revealed it in an interview with Stardate. Bad news for the fans. =))

Guest jaewon fan

cclover1 said: @jaewon fan you make me laugh... It's true oppa never shows his body as much.... I want to see it too lol. I wanted to post this photo shoot of oppa topless when he was younger but I wasn't sure if I could lol....

Guest jaewon fan

=)) I think we are imagining to much. I hope we don't get any disappointment in this drama. =))

Anyway, can anyone tell me if Jo Yoon Hee is married or single?

KJW seems a bit conservative, i think he won't do bed scene if the girl is married. That's too awkward for both of them. Specially he doesn't have any experience yet.. =)) that sounds awful. I mean in the drama.. :D

I don't think Jo yoon hee is married or dating anyone, she's single... I think her and oppa will get along fine because I remember JYH said in one of her interview that she's a shy person too just like oppa hehe...

Archived