[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

@kdramafan469  I think i have figure it out how they going to connect him to the witness. his flunky the so called gangsta, Could be accused of murder he's not going to take that wrap for SG. but will figure out that SG is the one who killed SJ father   

@valsava no the witness that surfaced is the hit and run witness. Remember someone drove up when SG hit LK. He was going to finish her off but he saw headlights coming and ran away. Thats the witness the Seoul police are looking for, and JT was in Seoul when he ran in front of SG's car.  Maybe I'm wrong though.

@kdramafan469  No it wasn't that witness it's the one that saw everything from day one. The one LK and SG went to meet at the resturant. But he had Japiel men to take him away. When JT got into a fight with outside that warehouse.  He really is going to have to kill LK now That way nobody can tie him into anything.

I was just looking at ep110 and YJ really is batshitcrazy. She told SJ that the fight that SG just had with halmoni was EH's fault LOL. She said everything going wrong in the family is EH fault, our house is a mess because of her. SJ is like W T F !!    :-)) :-)) SJ was like this don't have nothing to with EH but YJ was like we were so happy before she came back to Incheon, now look. I guess she forgot about running up to hotel everyday messing with EH and trying to get her fired from the hotel. Where did she think EH would go if she got fired? Crazy people never think things through...but I guess thats why we call them crazy.

@kdramafan469  Right this is were i said he could be connected to all of this because you Japiel men would take a murder charge for him noway Incheon Palace getting ready to see a turnadi come thru there and SJ steady covering  were ever he shitz He went and question SG wife the puppet. Halmobi found out he thru a big party and was wondering were the money came from He covered that up to. Also sj and Vp had some words to

@kdramafan469  When was they so happy was it the time no one knew where EH was he was in the military then or was it when was staying in Seoul not going to Incheon  I'm just trying to figure out when they was happy for a man to be getting married he looks to gloomy.  

@kdramafan469   if that's the case it would have to be VP JT like EH he thinks his word is bond that way they could get a hold of the hotel You no brain will let him take over. What get me nobody share info with each other   Please don't let anything happen to VP

Jaepil could easily be bought off with the promise of money. But it seems they asked SG to identify the body....he will probably say it's not him. LMAO when SG looked at the body and it moved and opened it's eyes...SG almost crap his pants hahaha. Having one of his delusions in broad daylight and in front of other people.

Archived