[Variety] Our Neighborhood Variety Sports (우리동네 예체능)

another lame ep with a lot of mish mash editing showing footage from WC matches between Korea vs Russia and Korea vs Algeria. The only highlight for me was the match between CKOTB taking on that Sao Paolo team in that Kia 5 on 5 futsal thing....CKOTB lost 2:1 but Kim Heung Guk & Seo Ji Suk played really well.

quMwh5R.jpg

the rest of the ep was pretty forgettable with it focusing on the that announcer Jo Woo Jong and Lee Young-pyo preparing for the Korean national team matches. I did perk up when they showed that gorgeous KBS announcer Jeong Ji Won joining SJS, Hyungdon & that married announcing couple of ex-footballer Kim Nam Il and his wife, Kim Bo Min for that Algeria match...dayum, Jeong Ji Won has a really nice pair of legs! :x

8AXRsxz.jpg

I noticed every time team Korea scored a goal, she would leap into SJS's arms to hug lol...wonder what SJS's newlywed wife thought about that. ;))

xruBEmR.jpg

DB4JrP2.jpg

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a continuation of last week where they show the CKOTB guys exploring the local neighborhood near the stadium & this time with KHD losing in kai bai bo to get his haircut and then going for some espresso afterward...saw that Korean-Brazilian dude Seung Pyong Hong acting as a translator.

mH7JAGS.jpg

speaking of Korean-Brazilians, a bunch of 'em showed up at the fan meet that we've seen in those previously posted fan cams...yep, this was finally the ep where they showed the tug o' war game. I don't know what happened to that speedskater dude but I think he jacked up his leg or something cuz he wasn't able to participate? :-?

rL8mczC.jpg

Remember this fancam where some cute local kisses Lee Jung? well, in today's ep they actually showed her giving him the shaft. :)) yeah, she was some die hard fan of SJS and wanted to show SJS the "Brazilian" way of greeting each other & SJS didn't hesitate at the chance either lol

opxAQDq.jpg

But KHD said SJS was married, so what about showing single guy Lee Jung some of the same love and she quashed that real quick :)) but as you can see from the fancam, she eventually showed Lee Jung some love at the end hehe

the next segment was kinda boring with 'em flashing back to Korea where Kim Byung-ji is giving KHD some tips on goal keeping or whatnot & it finally ended with that announcer dude and Lee Young-pyo calling the elimination game between Korea & Belgium. They showed the Korean rooting section pretty down about the loss and SJS was even shedding tears. :((  never knew he had that little star tat on his hand? kinda ghey :-B

kSZWkWM.jpg

Next week's teaser showed CKOTB back in Korea taking on some amateur team made up of weigooks again.

5ScBPZK.jpg

Guest rndl176

bulgogi88 said: Just a continuation of last week where they show the CKOTB guys exploring the local neighborhood near the stadium & this time with KHD losing in kai bai bo to get his haircut and then going for some espresso afterward...saw that Korean-Brazilian dude Seung Pyong Hong acting as a translator.

mH7JAGS.jpg

speaking of Korean-Brazilians, a bunch of 'em showed up at the fan meet that we've seen in those previously posted fan cams...yep, this was finally the ep where they showed the tug o' war game. I don't know what happened to that speedskater dude but I think he jacked up his leg or something cuz he wasn't able to participate? :-?

rL8mczC.jpg

Remember this fancam where some cute local kisses Lee Jung? well, in today's ep they actually showed her giving him the shaft. :)) yeah, she was some die hard fan of SJS and wanted to show SJS the "Brazilian" way of greeting each other & SJS didn't hesitate at the chance either lol

opxAQDq.jpg

But KHD said SJS was married, so what about showing single guy Lee Jung some of the same love and she quashed that real quick :)) but as you can see from the fancam, she eventually showed Lee Jung some love at the end hehe

the next segment was kinda boring with 'em flashing back to Korea where Kim Byung-ji is giving KHD some tips on goal keeping or whatnot & it finally ended with that announcer dude and Lee Young-pyo calling the elimination game between Korea & Belgium. They showed the Korean rooting section pretty down about the loss and SJS was even shedding tears. :((  never knew he had that little star tat on his hand? kinda ghey :-B

kSZWkWM.jpg

Next week's teaser showed CKOTB back in Korea taking on some amateur team made up of weigooks again.

5ScBPZK.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cool Kiz vs Gag Con was really good. I think that when the competition comes down to their level the games get better to watch. Good play from both teams and they ended up having to go to a PK shootout. Cool Kiz picked up Park Hyun Bin and Announcer Jo Henry and were advised by Shin Tae Woong who we've seen on DT and Idol Futsal as a coach. No preview for next week.

This definitely was the best game that they played yet. The doctor team represented Korea in the doctor version of the world cup and it showed in their play. There defense was superior and they had a legit scoring threat in their #10. The Cool Kiz team didn't have trash players this time around, but JHD did play crappy compared to his last game, plus he took one to his baby maker. Next week Lee Yong Pyo comes back as does Korean Josh, lol but he don't count.

Looks like they aired a different version of Touch My Body too...

The biggest thing about this game was that KHD actually defended his goal really good. The winning goal could have been stopped but he stepped up for the most part.

Yeah that was the thing I noticed too they were in those "baseball" jersey outfits and Jeon Hyun Mu in that party scene didn't look familiar.

They played the Farmer Team for today's game. They also moved from the 8 on 8 format and went to the full 11 on 11 match and added the new members like @bulgogi88 mentioned. Yang Sang Guk started off as a midfielder in the 1st half and moved to goal in the 2nd half. The new guys Lee Si Kang and Won Junn held down the midfield the whole game and Si Kang and Minho played well together. Our speed skater buddy is starting to step up his game playing well. Its just our other friend Korean "Josh" who's game is not up to par.

The game itself was really good. Those farmer guys played good together, however they spiked Minho and Doojoon which looked kinda bad. Cool Kiz team played good as I mentioned the partnership of Si Kang and Minho played good together, actually the whole front played good with Lee Jung, Doojoon, and Kyu Hyuk. Sucks that when they switched goalies the other team started to score.

Next week they play the manager team and we are going to get appearances from some of our favorite idols. In the preview they showed, Ailee, G.Na, 4 Minute's Kwon So Hyun, B1A4, Yoon Hye from Rainbow, and of course my favorites Soyou and Bora of Sistar!!

since he is just gone for one week, i think there might be just one or two games he missed~thats it~ but with this injury,i guess he is off the team for good now or at least till after beast concert ends,that is if this soccer thing will last till then~ he posted pics of him going thru treatment to put his fans worries to rest~ 

Looks like tennis is next after soccer...http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/05/sung-si-kyung-to-join-kbs-variety-show-cool-kiz-on-the-block-for-tennis-special/

With the womens tour having a tournament in Korea in September, maybe they can get Maria Sharapova or someone on the show to make it interesting.

tennis sounds great! so that means soccer is almost at the end then? at least i get to see gikwang great shooting today~ so i am a happy fangirl for now,we can put soccer to rest, of course putting aside the sadness that he is now in pain and going thru physiotherapy everyday T_T 

Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Shin Hyun Joon and Henry Show Their Brotherly Romance
Actor Shin Hyun Joon revealed a picture of himself with Henry being very affectionate towards each other on his Twitter on August 13.

오우~ 헨리! 요즘 니가 젤로 웃겨!!! 에이스 헨리!!! Our team's ace!! pic.twitter.com/snLVEWW7CN

— Hyunjoon Shin. (@shinhyunjoon_) 

August 12, 2014

Yeah this series might be pretty good. Seriously JHD and LKH surprise me the most. Despite his figure JHD is pretty athletic playing defense during the soccer and showing off his hand eye coordination here. LKH on the other hand despite being an Olympic athlete, he has horrible lateral movement and reaction. I'm sure that his speed will come into play somehow later on down the series. SSK can go, same with Henry and SHJ. Wanna see how Cha Yuram plays since they didn't show her hitting a shot at all throughout the whole episode. YSG will be another one to watch either succeed or fail horribly.

Guest adikkeluangman

Chansung doing ALS Bucket Ice challenge and he nominated Lee Yeji PD.

배우 임세미누나의 지목으로 아이스버킷 챌린지란 아주 좋은 취지의 캠페인에 참여하는 것 만으로 영광이구요~! 얼음물을 뒤집어쓰는 행동의 목적을 위한 유행이 됬으면 좋겠습니다~!! pic.twitter.com/27ZgQAl3Ia

— 황찬성 (@2PMagreement211)

August 22, 2014

Archived