[Variety] Our Neighborhood Variety Sports (우리동네 예체능)

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@xman150 -- yeah, it's the Kim Yeon Woo that you're thinking about according to this article. Julien is a good fit due to his martial arts background but I dunno about JP or SJS...I seem to remember SJS doing judo from that old MBC show Enjoy Today but we'll see how he does with TKD.

@suzy0604 -- hopefully Cool Kiz will bounce back cuz it would suck if they lose their final game & go out on a sour note...maybe all that talk about KH & his girlfriend before the game by SJS & Julien threw him off & messed with his game.  :P

Is the show not airing new episodes on KBS World? I know they aired something else last week but I don't know about this week's Tues.I haven't kept track on my TV coz of my work sched but the youtube site isn't updated either. It's been like that for two weeks now.
They do have new eps shared on the KBS Entertain (something) on yt but those aren't subbed.The last ep there was about a new guy (who played in the celeb game) joining the basketball crew.
It would suck if they no longer share subbed vids of the show on their youtube channel. 

@suriji
They posted the batminton episode today on youtube.Originally, the youtube was a two episodes behind the original broadcast. THis past two weeks were when, their were no broadcast of the show, due to year end ceremony's and such.

luvanya said: @suriji
They posted the batminton episode today on youtube.Originally, the youtube was a two episodes behind the original broadcast. THis past two weeks were when, their were no broadcast of the show, due to year end ceremony's and such.

;_; BEAUTIFUL GAME~ my throat still hurts,my hands are red frm over excessive clapping and all~ and i cried when kim hyuk cried in his interview at the end~~ "thank you for letting me meet precious ppl" <--tears just comes pouring out~ i forgive the PD for his excessive slow mo use on kim hyuk's free throws during the course of the game bcoz it made the ending much more beautiful~ ♥ 
imma miss this team ;_; even the always excited commentators LOL~ one of em even sang and all in between the game~ haha~ we never had such commentators~ oh well we hav never had such excitement before also~ haha i remember the devastation of the 3 woman commentator during badminton T_T 
it makes me sad that i wont be able to see kim hyuk starting nxt week but at least we will hav julien~ if only i can somehow forget kim yeon woo's addition to the show~ i still dont understand WHY would anyone trade changmin for kim yeon woo T_T *sigh* i hope its an addition only for this sports and not a permanent addition like john park~ 

ITs sad, that we dont have any more basketball games. But, my prediction came true!The team that makes the first basket wins! =) Yayayayay!
I too, dont want kim hyuk leave, i am glad, we have julien and seo jisuk, along with jhon park, and hong do, but still.... I am gonna miss charming changmin badly.I want to see yunho playing sports.... =PAnyhoo!!.... lets hope next week is exciting as well. 

Guest annt1430293457

The last game is no kidding WOOOOWWW.. i was amazed. The last two point is really make my heart pounding so hard!! kim hyuk Aaaww!!The lucky number se7en, both team.. LOL the game is sooo thrilling, they just give a little time for the interview, but still, Beautiful Game.. :D :DI really gonna miss them all..the best team..T.T 

This was the best series of the show so far! This game was a great way to end it, showing the growth of the team from day one until the end. They came out starting the game like how they played at the beginning of the series only to do what they did to finish out the game at the end was great. That Kim Hyuk bouncing free throw at the end was just a cherry on top to the comeback. I still don't get why he was banking in his free throws, I swear he was a better shooter.

Guest ilovesleepybird

OMG. the last basketball game was nerve racking. I have to agree with you guys, is one of the best sport this show has ever done. I wish the would continue the basketball again, or do a special basketball game like the one they did for badminton. but nevertheless I'm looking forward for the next episode. I'm gonna miss hyuk. Is he in any drama? Does anyone know? he stole my heart  :x

@ilovesleepybird - Hyuk was in the drama basketball, as an basket ball player for the opposing team  in the drama. HE literally was on screen for a less than 20 seconds. Then of course, he was on dreamteam 2 basketball special. I think, someone posted on this forum before.
But, i am sure, he is going to be in other dramas now, with a bigger role , since he is now a well recognized name.

Guest ilovesleepybird

@luvanya i hope so. yeah, i saw him on the dream team basketball. i was hoping that they would make him a permanent cast. but yeah, i hope he is going to be in dramas now. i thought he was a stage actor, since i never see him on a drama. thank you @luvanya

Guest annt1430293457

@bulgogi88 hey, you mentioned the soundtrack, i wanna ask something, do you know what song when kim hyuk first point in 'cool kiz vs slam dunk' game at japan? or anyone? i try to hear it but its so crowded. i dont know where to ask..thanks before. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Not watched yet the last episode of Basketball. Gonna watch it when it aired at KBSW. After all this time as JYP fan, this is my first time I've seen the face his parents. I only know their story based on what JYP updates and what not. Like how JYP do the annual charity christmas concert in Samsung Hospital that threat his parents when one of them got major surgery.
His tweet about the last episode. From goggle translate, he feel so happy to join the team and learn new tricks. Feel grateful towards their coaches and also team member.

우리동네 예체능 농구편이 끝났다는 게 믿어지지가 않네요ㅜㅜ 좋아하던 농구를 처음으로 배워서 행복했고 배운 걸 연습하면서 행복했어요. 최인선 감독님, 우지원 코치님, 팀 동료들과 제작진 여러분들, 또 즐겁게 봐주신 시청자 여러분 정말 감사했습니다^^

— JY Park (@followjyp)

February 5, 2014

Guest kariilove

I started watching this show for Changmin and I'm so glad I did.
This is the best variety show I've seen come out of Korea in a very long time.
That being said, I'm ready to cry right about now, due to Changmin leaving the show.
It's hard enough to get DBSK members on variety shows anymore, not to mention have them MC.
Gah!
Anyways, awesome show. i'll definitely keep watching for Jiseok, Julien and John.
Fighting!

Archived