[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest put3

I see, thanks @Lj :)

I thought if SeungGi oppa has twitter account, they will mention each other, like Suzy and Sung Joon, when they took photo together.

@Lery55 that's our hope, SeungZy will become a real couple.

Let's pray for that! :)

Guest buttercup1430292677

Do you peepz think that lsg or suzy has a partner in real life? Based on the info, suzy and that guy who went to europe together had rumour that they're dating (although suzy had denied). So I'm wondering is it true? Cos when I watched their video, they played with each other, hold hands together liked real couple :(

For lsg, he may be dating or may not cos all his ans were diplomatics :|

Guest Lery55

buttercuplover said: Do you peepz think that lsg or suzy has a partner in real life? Based on the info, suzy and that guy who went to europe together had rumour that they're dating (although suzy had denied). So I'm wondering is it true? Cos when I watched their video, they played with each other, hold hands together liked real couple :(

Guest buttercup1430292677

Lery55 said: buttercuplover said: Do you peepz think that lsg or suzy has a partner in real life? Based on the info, suzy and that guy who went to europe together had rumour that they're dating (although suzy had denied). So I'm wondering is it true? Cos when I watched their video, they played with each other, hold hands together liked real couple :(

Guest Lery55

buttercuplover said: Lery55 said: buttercuplover said: Do you peepz think that lsg or suzy has a partner in real life? Based on the info, suzy and that guy who went to europe together had rumour that they're dating (although suzy had denied). So I'm wondering is it true? Cos when I watched their video, they played with each other, hold hands together liked real couple :(

Archived