[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

@Lj said: Thanks captain for the clips, do you remember if there is a video of the second press conference of GFB when Suzy cried about being 10 billion won girl and LSG jump to help her in the interview by answering for her?

:x

I feel that our Seung Gi is protecting his girl....

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I really don't know but maybe it's still their respective agency that will decide if they need to promote, for sure Japan will invite them but its up to the agency if they will decline the invitation. I remembered KJH and JSM of playful kiss they promoted in drama in Japan and they attended all the event with both of them, but maybe because the original story is written by Japanese writer. Even then I think GFB is pattern over Inuyasha....well that what others said.

Guest hikari_nmh

lxands

said: @Lj

Sumone did mention in the other thread that LSG met Suzy the 1st time in 2011 Strong Heart, the 2nd time they met also in Strong Heart but in 2012 where she promoted Miss A new song & the 3rd time the met in GFB

...but these were only th official meeting...they met several times in a year especially when both are an active music host

;)

Anyway I think tho they wont do any drama or cf together anytime soon, we're still gonna see them around sneakily talk to each other when they thought nobody is looking..  <:-P just like he did during 2013 Korean Music Festival, unfortunately when i chk the clip again today, the uploader has remove (private) the clip...if you have watch the clip before, remember how LSG greeted Fei

@hikari_nmh said:

I only know their meetings in SH and during Seoul Music Awards before GFB and I don't know if they ever met apart from those time. Maybe you're right. They could have met somewhere and sometime before. Do anyone remember if Seung Gi or Suzy ever mentioned when was their first meeting?

Regarding their meeting in 2012 SH, I loves one of his comments about Suzy-Soo Hyun 'bus-kiss' when Suzy shared that Soo Hyun teached her how to have a beautiful angle for that scene: "I think Kim Soo Hyun-ssi also had little kissing scene..." =)) =)) Could that be a hint of jealousy? :-/
Oh...oh.. now, you reminded me about my project. I wanted to share cuts of their interactions in 2012 SH. But the video is blocked before I could even share it here. :( :( :(( :(

Guest hikari_nmh

Frinda said:

@Lj said: Thanks captain for the clips, do you remember if there is a video of the second press conference of GFB when Suzy cried about being 10 billion won girl and LSG jump to help her in the interview by answering for her?

:x

I feel that our Seung Gi is protecting his girl....

~Strong Heart Episodes (eng Sub)~  With Lee Seung Gi host and Suzy guest.. (cr to uploaders)(found the full parts,on this blog-> smb2stfinitesubs )

Episode 79   (..close to the end of part 4 starts about Suzy..)Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6

Episode 119-120   (..Suzy cuts..)   ~from callmetomat0~
Part Mix

Episode 119
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
                           FULL 

Episode 120
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5  
                           FULL

hikari_nmh

said: I think I missed this interview. How did they know that Seung Gi helped her answering question? Is there any article released that stated about that if there is no video interview? Is there any photo taken during the interview? Thanks in advance if anyone can answer me. I'm really curious about that. 

Good morning everyone! Thanks God is Saturday so I can spend more time here before I fly later. By the way thanks captain @Frinda for the link of strong heart, last night I was crazy looking over it to watch and share it here but unfortunately I cant find it, your the best! Love you!!!!!!!

@Lery55 welcome to our humble abode, I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Though this thread is quite it will n using soon! Hehehe!

Actually I just saw in GFB thread a warning for putting OT pics I think soon shipper will come here, lol!

Anyway captain I have watch that Running man series when Seung Gi was a guest, and yeah that memory game is very impressive because if I were the one sitting there I might end up opening all the cards, hehehe! But love the way he said 'Suzy' lol! at that time but I didn't know that they will be destine to act together in GFB!

Annyeonghaseo, yeorobun!

I'm new here.

May I join the ship? ;)

Of course eveyone is welcome here! I think we need to party <:-P

Edit: I hope @smiletall will join us here.....

Guest put3

Thanks a lot for sweet welcoming capt @Frinda and @Lj :)

Im really curious, does SeungGi oppa have twitter account?

Thanks a lot for sweet welcoming capt @Frinda and @Lj :)

Im really curious, does SeungGi oppa have twitter account?

From what I heard but I'm not so sure though that Seung Gi has no twitter account only Suzy.

Archived