[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! It's been a long exhausting day from me. From government business for at least 6 hrs, then go straight for late lunch, then watch movie, and finally came home and pack my luggage because I'm traveling day after tomorrow! Phew! Only my healing couple is taking my stress away! Hay!

Good decision to come and visit here, I love other analysis especially the bad hand of LSG, I know that takes more shot on that one because on the broadcast SG hand position is different from the second one after it was zoom down, I know that Suzy feels uncomfortable because as a girl even you like the boys it's still embarrassing to grope your breast. Hehehe!

@lxands Iove the last photo aswell, the first time I saw that I was over the moon, I mean ok fine they are having a rehearsal but if you look closely to their faces, I feel the tension with both of them.

Captain @Frinda thanks for another batch of BTS, I didn't know that playing with the gun scene, from what I can see Suzy really love to play around that's what she radiates like sunshine! So cute!

@pauline94 that was sooooo cute, I sudeny miss my dog back home, but nothing beats SG kiss to Suzy, lol! But one thing I can see on that bobo kiss is that SG and Suzy looks their real age, don't kill me or anything it's just I saw Oppa and his young girlfriend. Lol!

Frinda

wrote:

»

@lxands

said:Now that we're analyzing stuff..why not have a look at the LSG's bad hand situation..<br />

<br />

From the way I see, he really 'cup' it

:-O

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I don't know about the other ppl that you have mentioned so i'll just talk about LSG/Suzy scene. First,size matters!!!!

:))

Suzy has a nice size so LSG hand cannot be any other way if he doesn't want to press that spot.Second,for the sake of the scene,it would make more *BOOM* if he has his hand like this i believe.I also believe that Suzy had a lot of fabrics going on inside but still...Anyway,let's pass on from belief and get on with what we see...<br />

...We have also the scene from bts view...LSG didn't press her b**bs.He put his hand there after he balance himself holding her with the other hand and that is propably the only thing he could do,to not make her feel more uncomfortable..<br />

See his hand first being on her stomach and then going up? Spoiler: So...at least he didn't press her b**bs...If they have put a lot of fabric or whatever inside her costume,she propably didn't feel a thing,besides knowing that there is hand there atm...<br />

<br />

...Those things are what i see at least!

:P

@lunamaisara said:

i actually wonder how many takes they did before they able to get the good "bad hand" scene..  :P i also agree with someone that she didn't have many layers covering hers as they are already in good

size.. LOL and even there were many layers covering, just having someone's hand on the

b**b

is psychologically enough to get the nerve impulse working.. especially for young girl like her.. i bet she doesn't have much experience with man to begin with..

btw, what I mean by large age gap is actually because she's young.. i thought LSG might just see her as a kid.. it's a different story if the man is 32 and the woman 25, same age gap but both are matured.. anyway, nothing is impossible since Tony Ahn can even date a 16 year old! ..

:D
yes i'm enjoying my stay here.. it's so beautiful to see a "Nation's mother's friend's son you never want to be compared to" and a "Nation's first love" together.. :x

smiletall translated another article-> http://reviewstar.hankooki.com 
(Page 1635 of GFB thread forums.soompi.com )jsi0.jpg

We met with LSG and Suzy, both who have clear and innocent images  and received much love starring in the Mon-Tues drama GFB.  Through an earnest and passionate love story about the fated love between a half-beast and human, both displayed their charm and received much love from viewers, earning nicknames "KangDam Couple" and "Peach Blossom Couple."  The so-called "chemistry" was a given as well as their good teamwork.  In this interview, their impressions of each other as the opposite sex were asked.

Not only at this interview, but also at the past press conference for "GFB", Suzy stated that LSG was "A very fun person." Asking if there was a particular reason, Suzy said  "He speaks in a very fun manner and very well.  He's really the most funny.  He's also very generous/thoughtful."  At this moment, SG who was waiting to be interviewed said "Suzy-ah speak louder." creating a friendly atmosphere per usual.

When asking LSG about Suzy's image as a woman, he answered "She's a good friend."   He continued "Suzy has charms that men would like.  I like that she's not self-centered and has an easygoing personality.  With those charms as her strong point, she'll be able receive love from men for a long time."

In particular, like LSG who debuted as a singer and Suzy who also is walking the path as an actor, LSG seemed to have affection for Suzy as a senior. LSG revealed "Since Suzy is a junior who doesn't have a lot of experience, I tended to give her advice on the drama and acting.  The generosity Suzy mentioned of me is not that special. While acting, I also looked to YW (Suzy), and when I acted I never took my eyes off her.  I didn't want to miss any change in facial expression or emotion.  That way, YW's expressions would also come out well and also make KC more real."

As such, LSG said "I don't know what other actors do, but we talked to each other a lot.  'This seems like a good stare.' 'This kind of analysis might be better.'  That kind of advice was given.  More than anything, because YW was able to accept everything so well, I was grateful."

He continued "Of course Suzy is probably having a hard time right now.  She's at a time and age where she's realizing that gaining popularity can mean a tired body than just happiness.  I also had a time in the beginning where no matter how good the results were, if it was hard, that negative feeling would show through. Because she's a junior walking the same path as me, I wanted to compliment her wherever YW seemed a bit lacking.  In the process, compared to the beginning of the drama, she really improved a lot.  Now, even without monitoring or advice, she's been doing well.  Because the acting chemistry was good, the more i see her, I think this is the friend that YYS likes."  

(that last sentence was a little bit confusing but i think it's because YYS likes Suzy so much, so LSG also began to see her in a similar light? LOL i think he likes to tease YYS about his fangirling hahaha)

Guest hannahmickey

count me in as a shipper! :-h
but this thread seems to be quiet compared to gu family book thread though :D

@hannahmickey welcome aboard!

Though is quite in here our love for Sueng Gi and Suzy is genuine! Hahaha! Actually it's the second time I become a shipper, the first ever that I got addicted is a TaiwAn artist Chun and Ella or Chunella that was 2004! Hahaha! I'm so old already, but unfortunate reality bites when Ella got married 2 years back, our whole crew get broken hearted but finally accept that she is happily married woman, I think they dated for real but not naming each other because Taiwan celebrities are quite different from Koream sesang fans.

But finally I let my heart open again this time watching this couple unfold before our very eye, they have a great undeniable chemistry, they just need a little push, but I don't know about Kcelebrity, because I seldom read about their life in the news. But I really supported this couple, and I like the idea that they really compliment each other!

Guest hannahmickey

@lj wu chun and ella chen? ahaha! i know them but i mostly follow kpop/kdrama. thanks for the welcome! i am shipping a couple already ChunHye but i maintain another account for them. daytime at work, i log in as hannahmickey for gfb. come night time, i log in as someone else and lurking at ChunHye thread! 2-face :))
i never expected that SeungGi and Suzy will be my other otp to be honest. i was never a fan of both but gfb made me one. onscreen/offscreen we can't deny their chemistry. to be frank, i made a decision to ship them for real a while ago after reading some derogatory comments towards Suzy. maturity wise, maybe SeungGi is too far ahead but as mcromance said at gfb thread given 2-3 years from now, they would be perfect as a couple. hence im boarding in as early as now! :P

@lj wu chun and ella chen? ahaha! i know them but i mostly follow kpop/kdrama. thanks for the welcome! i am shipping a couple already ChunHye but i maintain another account for them. daytime at work, i log in as hannahmickey for gfb. come night time, i log in as someone else and lurking at ChunHye thread! 2-face :))

i never expected that SeungGi and Suzy will be my other otp to be honest. i was never a fan of both but gfb made me one. onscreen/offscreen we can't deny their chemistry. to be frank, i made a decision to ship them for real a while ago after reading some derogatory comments towards Suzy. maturity wise, maybe SeungGi is too far ahead but as mcromance said at gfb thread given 2-3 years from now, they would be perfect as a couple. hence im boarding in as early as now! :P

Yes I think Seung Gi wise and mature, but deep inside his heart there is a child, he should learn from Suzy, from the way I see Suzy is still young and innocent, I don't know how to comment but from what I can see Suzy still a teenager, but scienctifially speaking girls mature faster than boys, so I think with Seung Gi's guidance Suzy will be fine as long he is there, but of course there will be circumstances that inevitable and they can't control like, like their line of business, they just need to e strong.

hannahmickey

said: lj wu chun and ella chen? ahaha! i know them but i mostly follow kpop/kdrama. thanks for the welcome! i am shipping a couple already ChunHye but i maintain another account for them. daytime at work, i log in as hannahmickey for gfb. come night time, i log in as someone else and lurking at ChunHye thread! 2-face

:)

)

i never expected that SeungGi and Suzy will be my other otp to be honest. i was never a fan of both but gfb made me one. onscreen/offscreen we can't deny their chemistry.

to be frank, i made a decision to ship them for real a while ago after reading some derogatory comments towards Suzy. maturity wise, maybe SeungGi is too far ahead but as mcromance said at gfb thread given 2-3 years from now, they would be perfect as a couple. hence im boarding in as early as now!

@Frinda, it's such blessing in disguise that they work together in MBC, otherwise we won't see Kangdam chemistry. Although we might not see them in future Cf, they are both singers do there will be a chance that they will work together, like Suzy asking some advice. Hehehe!

By the way I'm not a fan of them aswell I just like their kdrama a but not to the point that I will spend my time posting in their thread. Hehehe!

Lj said:

hannahmickey

wrote:

»

@lj

wu chun and ella chen? ahaha! i know them but i mostly follow kpop/kdrama. thanks for the welcome! i am shipping a couple already ChunHye but i maintain another account for them. daytime at work, i log in as hannahmickey for gfb. come night time, i log in as someone else and lurking at ChunHye thread! 2-face

:))

<br />

i never expected that SeungGi and Suzy will be my other otp to be honest. i was never a fan of both but gfb made me one. onscreen/offscreen we can't deny their chemistry. to be frank, i made a decision to ship them for real a while ago after reading some derogatory comments towards Suzy. maturity wise, maybe SeungGi is too far ahead but as mcromance said at gfb thread given 2-3 years from now, they would be perfect as a couple. hence im boarding in as early as now!

@Lj
Sumone did mention in the other thread that LSG met Suzy the 1st time in 2011 Strong Heart, the 2nd time they met also in Strong Heart but in 2012 where she promoted Miss A new song & the 3rd time the met in GFB...but these were only th official meeting...they met several times in a year especially when both are an active music host & mc...not to mention their partcipation in Korean music waves, year ending gayo, music award ceremony such as MAMA & Korean Music Festival & of drama & movie awards...In fact in 2012 SH it was LSG who brought the issue that he saw actor KSH around during MBC year end Gayo Daejun which he hosted & ask Suzy abt it? I thought he was just teasing Suzy but cud it be he's a little bit jealous towards Suzy friendship with KSH since he HAS to bring up KSH everytime she came to SH when she rarely did to other female idols & actress  ;)

Anyway I think tho they wont do any drama or cf together anytime soon, we're still gonna see them around sneakily talk to each other when they thought nobody is looking..  <:-P just like he did during 2013 Korean Music Festival, unfortunately when i chk the clip again today, the uploader has remove (private) the clip...if you have watch the clip before, remember how LSG greeted Fei & Jia the quickly pass them to Suzy, right before he reach Suzy's side he look up towards his fans as if checking if anyone is looking, i think he didnt notice this particular cam when he walk next to Suzy, talk to her even slow down & waited for her when her mgr was putting a jacket on her then walk with until pass our view..

@lxands You mean this,right?->

cr to uploader  (this is the original uploader,based on the letters at the video)

Ok I think this is what @lxands is taking about, I saw this one as well, but stupid question because frankly speaking I really didn't know their music activity in Korea because I'm more on drama series side, but if this 2013 clip it means they have an idea that they will have a project together in MBC? Did they talked before together before signing a contract to confirm GFB? Hehehe sorry if I lost you girls!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-style: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"22nd Seoul Music Awards (cr to uploaders)Full here-> http://youtu.be/KSD1Z-T7f_k
(turn on captions) ...it's the part LSG wins the 2 awards and Suzy-host part at 1:29

~Fan Cameras~http://youtu.be/L_O0R7Dq63M
http://youtu.be/kV_7iH8aySQ
http://youtu.be/Wvz48ec-czQ
http://youtu.be/VczjIaYWuQQ

~Interview part~ (translation at comments)

Thanks captain for the clips, do you remember if there is a video of the second press conference of GFB when Suzy cried about being 10 billion won girl and LSG jump to help her in the interview by answering for her? :x

I feel that our Seung Gi is protecting his girl....

Archived