[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

Every pic is precious!!!!!!!!!!! >:D< I'm so glad they did the interview together plus so many pics!! :D ..I miss them already though... :-<
 ~Set 1~pwmi.jpg2ja6.jpg
                                         8->                                                                                                     8->

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~Set 2~uxwd.jpg

ryh9.jpg

fx35.jpg                                               8->                                                                                               8->

Guest csluvgcy

tumblr_inline_mnwi2mKkfi1qz4rgp.gif
I thought there were a lot of Seungzy shippers, but seeing this thread look so dead, looks like they're just onlookers.
Might as well post some eye candy :>
tumblr_inline_mp4hlfBuff1qz4rgp.gif    tumblr_inline_mp4h9qKkye1qz4rgp.gif  tumblr_inline_mp4h05Kpfc1qz4rgp.gif

Guest sayhellohello

I want to see their own reaction when the kiss scene is shown to them.. like on a variety show or something :)
and see how shy they'll look :)) :> ;;)

hahahaha! girls I love those kisses! actually of all the deep kiss that I have watched in kdrama I think this kiss capture my heart not because I replayed it like thousand times already but the feeling shoot deep down my emotion ;)

@Frinda yes I think it was all planned those interview pictures to sooth our aching hearts, but imagine they release like few candid photos of them few hours before the final episode, because they know they will react to the crappy ending

PS. put deep kiss gif for your siggy up to mend our broken hearts till we see these two in another project! hehehe! 

Lee Seung Gi recalls his 'bad manner hands' scene with Suzy and Suzy's fans' reactions

http://www.allkpop.com
w3ce.jpg

Some may remember this as the moment Kang Chi (Lee Seung Gi) discovered that Yeo Wool (Suzy) is actually a girl, while others may remember it as the day Suzy's uncle fans went into rage mode.

Lee Seung Gi, who remembers that moment as more of the latter, recalled upon the scene and the backlash he received from fans of Suzy in an interview with TVReport.

In regards to acting with the female idol-actress, Lee Seung Gi said humorously, "If you feel uncomfortable around the person you're acting alongside, then your acting just doesn't come out very well. Suzy always made it comfortable for me to do whatever I wanted. For example, if the script called for one kiss scene, but if I felt that two kiss scenes were needed to effectively convey the emotions of the lead character, I would voice my opinion freely and Suzy would take it well. Ah, but if I say things like this, I'll probably be misunderstood? It seems like I might receive harsh comments again."

On the topic of the scene shown above climbing to the top of search engines and remaining there all day, the singer-turned-actor shared, "I expected uncle fans to rise up, but I really didn't think the reaction would be that huge. I think for the first time since my debut, I heard all sorts of curses and harsh comments. Haha. Writer Kang Eun Kyung texted me, 'Thank you for your sacrifice.' Ah, it really was a sacrifice on my end."

However, if you're one of those who spoke badly of Lee Seung Gi when that scene aired, don't fret because he doesn't hold a grudge! He actually understands. "In the past, I was once called the 'nation's little brother', and my noona fans' spirits were quite strong. I think Suzy is in that kind of stage. I think, thanks to Suzy's fans, my mentality has gotten stronger,he stated.

....you won't get bad reaction about it from my view,LSG!!!;)) :-bd You both where ok with it,who am i to say "no you shouldn't"?!! ;)) :D

@sayhellohello said:

I want to see their own reaction when the kiss scene is shown to them.. like on a variety show or something :)

and see how shy they'll look :)) :> ;;)

Ohhhhh i sooooo hope for that!!!!!!!!!I'm sure they will tease them hard!!! :))

I want YJS to ask them, hahaha! I can't imagine in HT or maybe in RM, my gosh Haha and the boys will be frustrated lol! I can already imagine when they introduce Suzy, the boys will go gaga over her, but as soon as SG comes they will push him aside to YJS , they will say "go to your hyung as your team member, you already have enough of Suzy!" Lol!

~Ideal Types~      vl75.jpg

Source: Allkpop    ....When asked about his love life, Lee Seung Gi shared, "Inside my heart, I always want to date."

"Although I focused mostly on pretty visuals in the past, I've changed a lot. I like a woman who doesn't make others feel uncomfortable. I prefer a woman who is really bright and shines both inside-and-out. I've previously said that I like women who are 10 years older than me but as of right now, I think that's a bit of a stretch. I also don't mind older women who I have a small age gap with."

Q. Then what’s your ideal type?     ~smiletall translation page 1517 GFB thread forums.soompi.com )
Suzy: "A person whose like a friend. Someone I can easily talk everything with, that kind of person would be nice. Instead of lovey dovey, cringeworthy love, I want to find someone I can share a comfortable love it. That’s my ideal type."

Source:Suzy baidu....when asked out of the 4 male leads : Sung Joon,Yoo Yeon Suk, Choi Jin Hyuk & Lee Seung Gi 

which one of them is her dream ideal type of guy,Suzy answered "transformed into a beast LSG oppa

Gu Family Secret ‏@GuFamilySecret
Suzy to be holding a special small fan meet in Gwangju (which happen to be her home town) on July 13th KST! pic.twitter.com/fo0hfjgKx3qnsv.jpg

Gu Family Secret ‏@GuFamilySecret
Lee Seung Gi to perform @ NuSkin event in Pyeongchang, Gangwon-Do on July 14th & 16th!(http://cr.leeseunggi.com  viadc) pic.twitter.com/xqdNGyiITsmflq.jpg

..And here is the map!!!!:Dmz47.jpg
tripadvisor.com/LocalMaps

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both;"[Eng] Lee Seung Gi  class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both;"“10 years since debut, the secret to having no scandals is…” class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both;"4zmd.jpg
More here-->http://tryp96.wordpress.com

In “The Gu Family Book”, Lee Seung Gi was in a position where he had to look after his senior as well as junior actors. Although in his past productions he was always the “maknae” (meaning the youngest) on the set, in “The Gu Family Book”, he had to look after both his seniors and juniors. Although he felt burdened, at the same time he says that it was an enjoyable task. More than anything, he worked with a younger actress for the very first time. He also said that he had fun for the first time as the lead actor.

“Because my costar was younger than me, she tended to depend on me. ‘This has to flow well’, ‘I can’t cause any inconvenience’ was what I was thinking as well as the thought that with this production, I couldn’t afford to fail.” Because Suzy was comfortable to be with, we were able to share all sorts of ideas. I was able to go all out with my acting and do whatever I wanted.”

Due to Suzy and Lee Seung Gi’s chemistry, they received the highest ratings from viewers. Viewers were very satisfied with Lee Seung Gi and Suzy’s teamwork. Even trivial skinship scenes were filmed after the two shared their thoughts on the scenario.

Archived