Frinda said: Can the.. ~I'm about to kiss you~ ..be any hotter?!! =P~ =P~
qci.gif 

akp.gif

..I underestimate the beginning..maybe i need to slow down everything!!!@-)=P~

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hannahmickey

Lery55 said: Frinda said: Can the.. ~I'm about to kiss you~ ..be any hotter?!! =P~ =P~
qci.gif 

akp.gif

..I underestimate the beginning..maybe i need to slow down everything!!!@-)=P~

Guest hannahmickey

@Lery55 no why? i'm a chunsa. i think because the PD asked for a passionate kiss. but @frinda can answer you more elaborately about that :))

Guest hannahmickey

we really need them to appear both in an interview again asap, talk/variety show guestings, cfs! we need more interactions as MBC is very selfish in releasing BTS  8-X

@Frinda! Shocks! What a kiss from start to finished! Nothing can escaped your eagle eyes! Hahaha! Well Suzy is very cooperative that's why their chemistry sizzle; and the funny thing is when she said in the interview "Oh was is deep kiss?" It's like duh (:| nobody will escape from our captains eye, Lee Seung Gi! Face the wall! Lol!

Guest buttercup1430292677

@Frinda do you watch Seung Gi other drama and analyse his kiss scene before? Is it also deep kiss... Heard that tk2h also had hot kisses B-)

Guest buttercup1430292677

Frinda said: @buttercuplover said: @Frinda do you watch Seung Gi other drama and analyse his kiss scene before? Is it also deep kiss... Heard that tk2h also had hot kisses B-)

Guest imbluebutimred

Hello guys, any news about our hot couple? mt.gif
Found these videos using my youtube-fu. Suzy's room is pretty messed up like mine LOL

Seunggi's walk-in closet, so neat HAHA! http://youtu.be/r3LeuE1gFJU

hannahmickey said: KSH and yoona? :-O i thought KSH is the thorn between our couple. well what i know is that yoona was SeungGi's ideal type before then he changed to Ha Jiwon then now he mentioned his ideal girl as radiant and bright. there was a strong heart episode in which SeungGi said he likes yonna to death i dont know if our captain will allow me to post the video @frinda

Guest imbluebutimred

@lxands did i just read a thesis in your post? HAHA! I saw the refrigerator kiss in youtube. Funny because it's one of the suggested videos under our couple's hot kiss scene LOL! That was also hot but Seunggi and Suzy's is hotter period.

@frinda i missed them so much! I saw Suzy's tweet, she seems tired. She needs a power up from Seunggi LOL!

Frinda said: @buttercuplover said: Do you peepz think that lsg or suzy has a partner in real life? Based on the info, suzy and that guy who went to europe together had rumour that they're dating (although suzy had denied). So I'm wondering is it true? Cos when I watched their video, they played with each other, hold hands together liked real couple :(
For lsg, he may be dating or may not cos all his ans were diplomatics :|

Archived