[Japan Drama 2013] Last Cinderella ラストシンデレラ

clockwatcher

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@clockwatcher thanks for the post but that's not the song. The song I'm talking about sounds a bit R&B ish.

This drama has been good. I want sakura & hiroto to be together. I have no clue about what's going to happen. I rather just watch and see it unfold. 

Guest friv4you

Is this like a Japanese version of Punk'd, except better?http://www.friv4you.com/tank-wars-rts.html

@yanki222, I hope you're okay after episode 9. LOL. I have to say that I didn't expect them to sleep together so I'm not sure how it's going to end anymore. 
My predictions were wrong. LOL, So far, the only right thing was that her birthday would be in episode 9. But someone was sick and that's Kohei. 

clockwatcher said: @yanki222, I hope you're okay after episode 9. LOL. I have to say that I didn't expect them to sleep together so I'm not sure how it's going to end anymore. 
My predictions were wrong. LOL, So far, the only right thing was that her birthday would be in episode 9. But someone was sick and that's Kohei. 

Hi I love this drama too.
Honestly I came into this drama a Shinohara Ryoko and Naohito Fujiki fan, and was all for a Sakura-Rintaro end. But somewhere along the way Hiroto just captured my heart with his earnestness and sincere love for Sakura. I loved the proposal scene at the bike park and how he went from earnest, wide eyed anticipation to profound relief and happiness at her saying yes. 
But having said that, this drama shows all signs of being a Sakura-Rintaro ending, and I'm OK with that too. Because Rintaro as a character is also an awesome person, and I love his delicious scruffiness. I would be all for it, but I don't know what happened. Hiruma Miura did a number on me, I think. LOL
I think Sakura and Rintaro will end up together, and Hiroto will go to America and become a huge success. Something like 9 Ends 2 Outs. At least that's my take on it. We'll see - two episodes to go. 

@ clockwatcher

I’m thinking of skipping the last 2 episodes after reading all the comments made by viewers who have watched Ep.10 who mostly confirmed that it’ll most likely be a Hiroto/Sakura ending.  Also while browsing through some Ep 10 screen caps captured by viewers, there’s too much look of despair on Rintaro's face and I don’t think I could take it..LOL

I read Rintaro is transferring to New York and will most probably be leaving without Sakura, which I think it’s good for him since he couldn't bear to watch the woman he loves marry another guy. I know there are many (yes lots) Hiroto lovers out there but can I still wish for a Rintaro/Sakura ending? Is there no more chance?

I hope Sakura will find happiness in the end, the same goes for Rintaro and Hiroto.

Hi! First time to post in here.. I've been religiously waiting, following and reading updates for this through dramacrazy.. I watched it raw then waited for it to be sub. Ofcourse reason at first would be Miura Haruma, missed him so much in a japanese series. So when I knew he's doing this, I didn't hesitate to wait and watch it.

I'm so surprised with his role here. As you all know this is the first he did the butt exposure and his kisses with momo.. Correct me if I'm wrong this is what I know.

As far as the drama's turnaround, I really want her to end up with hiroto. Coz oh c'mon rintaro you've known her for how many effin' years then just, seriously just now you realized that you're in love with her.

I know all we can do is to wait.. That will be by the weekends..

Ciao. :)

yanki222 said:

@ clockwatcher

I’m thinking of skipping the last 2 episodes after reading all the comments made by viewers who have watched Ep.10 who mostly confirmed that it’ll most likely be a Hiroto/Sakura ending.  Also while browsing through some Ep 10 screen caps captured by viewers, there’s too much look of despair on Rintaro's face and I don’t think I could take it..LOL

I read Rintaro is transferring to New York and will most probably be leaving without Sakura, which I think it’s good for him since he couldn't bear to watch the woman he loves marry another guy. I know there are many (yes lots) Hiroto lovers out there but can I still wish for a Rintaro/Sakura ending? Is there no more chance?

I hope Sakura will find happiness in the end, the same goes for Rintaro and Hiroto.

Guest orionofthewolf

As much as I love Tachibana, I just can't see him and Sakura together. It did take way too long and he only realized his feelings because his ex called him out on it. Sakura is too gaga over Hiroto (even with the betrayal) to turn to him now. I like them as the undying friends. That suits them well.

That being said. The ending...fell completely flat for me for some reason. It's such a typical ending. One that we see constantly in dramaland. Oh well. Still enjoyed being able to see Fujiki, Shinohara, and Miura again.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the majority. The ending was pretty lame but I'm glad she ended up with Hiroto. Tachibana waited to late and therefore lost out. I do love the scene in which he's making her over. It's sort of sensual in a way cause it's like he knows it'll be the last time he'll see and touch her so he wants to make sure she looks beautiful and he takes him time.

Overall this drama was entertaining to say the least.

I finally found Hiroto's theme song 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Takeshi Hanzawa - I can't rely on you

Archived