[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

I'm really curious if public defenders can actually refuse to take one's case...the private lawyers can choose who and who not but i'm curious if the lawyers that work for the public can actually choose not to defend someone :-?

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Jong Suk likes being told he looks sexy

June 26, 2013 @ 10:04 amlee-jong-suk_1372253798_af_org.jpgtemp-avatar.jpg by elliefilet
  • Scrap

Actor Lee Jong Suk revealed that he wasn't shy about receiving compliments on the June 26th broadcast of SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment'.

The reporter asked him which compliment he particularly enjoyed, and he said, "I really like it when people tell me I look lascivious. Don't you think it sounds a little mysterious?"

Lee Jong Suk commented, "I recently found out that I have a lot of aegyo and I'm really good at skinship. I've also heard that I'm playful. When I think about it, it's all true."

The actor, who is currently starring in the popular SBS drama 'I Hear Your Voice', also talked about how well the show is doing. He said, "Every time there's an episode, the ratings go up, so I'm getting a lot of encouragement from that... It's really difficult to express how my character, who can read thoughts, reads the thoughts of his crush 'Hye Sung' liking someone else." 

Are you keeping up with 'I Hear Your Voice'?
    cr: allkpop.com

Guest DJizy

@arilyn i prefer him to be an adult though because eventhough their age gap is 8 years, still when SH being an adult, at least i can accept them if they ended up together *^^* (Well, i DO WANT them to end up together, jebaaal ! :D) arilyn said: djizy said: kdrama said: ic3chubb3 said: Omo I read from DC that the school casts were tweeting about school filming ending this week..They have wrapped up the last filming in school this week so i think we can expect to see more of 'adult' Suha from next week ~

Grow up quick Suha and fight for ur noona!

I hope SH confesses his love to HS before he leaves (presumably going to kill MJK?). KW is pretty smart catching on to the closeness between SH and HS and that most likely prompted him to confess so quickly. I think KW representing MJK might be a turning point for him and HS  - will he put his career on the line for HS (maybe purposely get MJK to jail) or will he choose his dream career over love?

kdramafan43v3r said: I'm a bit confused as well earlier in EP7, the old man was HS' and then the case went to Lawyer Cha since I don't know exactly what was said (lacks subs) 'cause there's an argument and the old man threw trash or something like it at HS, I'm guessing that's grounds for changing the public defender assigned to his case which implies that maybe the defendant can choose his defense lawyer if he's unsatisfied with whom his case was assigned to which probably leads us to tomorrow's episode wherein Lawyer Cha gets assigned/chosen to be MJG's lawyer.

I think Ep.8 preview also suggest that HS might decide to have DY or her father as the prosecutor for her mom's case. That would be interesting. I never really believe HS and DY hate each other as much as they appear to be. They make good rivals and this could be a chance to mend the broken friendship they once had. Furthermore, DY is the other witness of how MJG threaten to have their parents kill if they go against him regarding SH's father murder of 10years ago. MJG probly isnt aware of that, thus giving her some sort of advantage, dont you think?

I think her mom is dead...I think that maniac killed her! in the preview of ep 8,it seems like it's HS memorys...poor HS!and it's look like or baby SH going to live for a while.hooo I really want HS and SH to end together happily.

Archived