[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

Guest satisfaction!

wambam77 said: I just don't understand.  If JK killed mom, why would he let himself get caught?  Why wouldn't he run off and try to torture HS even more?

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdrama1430292623

We heard a new OST didn't we? during the scene where SH reflects back on HS and throws the bear away. 
Btw what was with the classmate not being able to see faraway? Will he be a client down the line? 

nauticalblue said: walkietalkie said:

nauticalblue

said: ...

Anyways, did anyone else feel like some of the character changes for KW this week were kind of jarring? Something felt off for me when I was watching him this episode. The HS/KW romance just came smacking into my drama-viewing windshield at 100 miles an hour, and some minor moments of behavior towards SH (as well as the moment of hostility towards the defendant) were kind of weird to watch.

HS/SH pairing please? Their teamwork was pretty adorable to watch. But my little heart ached when I watched Soo Ha get his heart broken.

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Exclusive] Ji Sung Went to Pick Lee Bo Young Up After a Shoot for ′I Hear Your Voice′

This old couple is still on fire, and it′s not afraid to show it.

Most recently, Ji Sung showed his affection for his lover Lee Bo Young by going to pick her up on the set of SBS′ I Hear Your Voice.

84057190.jpg

Ji Sung had appeared on the set of the drama sometime in mid-June.

An official working with the drama told enews on June 27, "Lee Bo Young couldn′t hide her excitement after wrapping up a recent drama shoot. It turned out Ji Sung had come to pick her up then."

"Ji Sung had come to pick up his girlfriend, Lee Bo Young, because he was free and in case she was really tired. It was great to see the two long-lasting lovers care for each other," the official added.

The Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young couple first got to know each other through the 2004 drama Save the Last Dance for Me, and became lovers in 2007 after Ji Sung was released from the military.

Photo credit: enews DB

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39418

SBS ‏@SBSNOW1m

수목드라마 #너의목소리가들려 의 수하(이종석)가 절친 김우빈과 함께 남성복 광고를?! 학생이었던 모습이 아직 머릿속에 아니 마음속에 있는데 신사복이라.. 더 좋네요/// #한밤의TV연예 에서 확인하세요~ http://youtu.be/_VLowEiC7d0  ★SH

SBS [한밤의TV연예] - 다시 뭉친 광고계의 블루칩! 이종석, 김우빈

View on web

Guest dramacf

I was really afraid of something bad happening to HS' mom but I guess the story needs it to drive a point; that being as HS' mom told MJG that she didn't raise her daughter to live on taking revenge. That there's no point of avenging someone for undesirable past actions done towards you; It's not a way to live life. True wisdom from HS' mom indeed. 
Also, if it does happen that HS' mom dies, HS will finally understand what SH feels, 'cause it's completely different when you just empathize with someone compared to actually experiencing the full impact of that almost similar circumstance of loss SH felt or is still feeling....and that, I think will be the force that bridges them closer together later on in the story. Because of this; she will soon realize SH the man... and not SH her dongsaeng.
As for the man-boy comparison, I agree SH might still be in his teens but by what life has thrown him so far SH's been through so much more and that my friends is his edge over Lawyer Cha who sees kittens and rainbows (and the good in people) probably because he didn't have a hard life. I still remember that Lawyer Shin had to explain to him that not all poor people are wronged it could be possible that poor people can be at fault, too. SH sees the cruelty in life and has grown to be street-smart which I doubt Lawyer Cha is.

Archived